• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2nd free clip of soccer girl tickled! ... MF/F

TickleVideoSpa

2nd Level Orange Feather
This clip is now in the store for purchase. Haley the true life soccer player is now being tickled by a guy and a girl. Check it out.

Excellent!

Really loved the clip! Please use this model more often!

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Peace out!:wavingguy

awesome clip! she's cute, super ticklish and she loves it! perfect combination.

This time we get to see Bianca's face!

Thanks for another hot look at Bianca giving Haley the business. It pleased me to see more of Bianca's lovely face.

I understand. Bianca has a lovely face. It's nice to see it clearly. Have you seen the large still picture shots we've posted of her face and body?

Tickle Video Spa . . .

No, I have not seen the Bianca photos you mentioned. Where I can see them?

Bianca blast!

Thanks for the two nice pictures. The bathtub shot is lovely-sexy!

Man, that was hot! I've always had a thing for athletic women. Thanks for posting!

Man, that was hot! I've always had a thing for athletic women. Thanks for posting!

Haley was athletic, but still damn hot! That what was so cool about her, she wasn't all built and buff and shit...... Like the models who grunt, and are muscular, got bigger muscles than me, and I work out...every few months .....walking to my mail box..... and they laugh like a man, ughhh!

Damn if only you could find her again.
I go on and on about her, and a few other models, because they fit this very thin niche of perfection - they don't scream, they don't look bored, they don't talk instead of laugh, they laugh, and the laugh sounds like...a laugh. I've noticed certain styles of models in tickle videos:
-The ones that don't even laugh. It really sucks when you buy one of those videos!
-The ones who carry on a conversation with the tickler....so they won't have to laugh.
-The ones who curse and scream at the tickler.....so they don't have to laugh.
-The ones who scream....at the top of thier lungs, I guess so they won't have to laugh, but then they get hoarse, and we get a headache. This is a rather large number of ones man consider "crazy ticklish!" Okay, whatever....
-The ones who fake it. Sounds like a weak "A ha ha ....uhhh, ...ha!" Or some variation. They'll take a deep breath, pause, and then laugh, obvious sign of faking it. Or they say "Noo, no, no...." weakly....but then they keep saying it. I had an old video where the girl does that for 15 minutes straight, she never even giggles. I turned it off at that point,...and then threw it away.

-The real laughers. This is about 10% to 15% of the models.
Haley is in that group. But she also falls in the group of, "seems to really be loving it, and then she's also in the sub-group "actually asks for it more.""

I think she's actually the only one in that group so far......

The ones who are in the "seem to be loving it were gals like Rachelle, Kirsten Lea, Ariane, Vivianne, Glenora from Tickling Paradise, Samantha, Angelica, Julie from Czech Tickling...a few others. There's so few I can name them!

Next time........get all your girls phone numbers and e-mails, especially if you have a winner. Unless they never want to be tickled again, that always sucks.....

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back