• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

3/12 The Enchantress Sahrye tickled (M/F Feet,Armpits, Ribs)

Aboundtime

TMF Regular
Sahrye is the most ticklish person I have yet to encounter. I barely caress her and she's already going into fits of laughter. When I remove her heels her soft size 5 feet are the most vulnerable part of her body. I play with her mind and egg her on to being more ticklish. She is definitely a bucker as she almost kicks me off the bed. There was a point when I am just pointing at her and she's already going nuts. This is a definite must have for tickle fans.

Riding Sahrye.Still003.jpgRiding Sahrye.Still005.jpgRiding Sahrye.Still0036.jpgRiding Sahrye.Still001.jpg

Full clip at
www.aboundtime.com

Awesome clip!! Maybe you'll convince me to come down that way and you can teach me a thing or two :p
Can't wait for the next one. Keep them coming.

Love that quote by the way. I completely agree. Wanna make a sandwich?

Can you tell me if in your video she is tickled for 2 or more minutes straight without lifting your hands up or doing tease garbage or anything or the sort - just tickling her constantly? The first tickle part in this preview describes what I mean, how she is tickled for a second and then you move your hands off her to stop briefly. I see this same thing in her other videos and I am not into that sort of breaking. I would like a video where she is just tickled straight through, no playing games, but I am starting to think this model wont agree to that? because I have yet to see any "lengthy" bouts of tickling in any of her video. Let me know how your video is in regards to constant hands on laughter inducing tickling on her. thanks

It has nothing to do with what the model's permission. If anything she's one of the more laid back models I've worked with. It's one of those things that you just have to be there to experience her. She is legitimately the most ticklish person I have every worked with. She laughs so hard and thrashes that multiple rooms heard her laughing. In order for a skilled tickler to tickle her for an extended amount of time you need to get her in bondage furniture rather than ropes because she thrashes so much a "safe zone" tie will get loose immediately. After analyzing the video I notice that I do hand release a lot. When I work with her again and I will accomodate to your suggestion.

The hand release is the problem right and not the constant moving around to different areas? Remember tickling as much as it is physical is also mental. So I feel that my verbal teasing and "suggestions" lead to a better respond and an increase in sensitivity.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back