• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

3/20/2010 Heroine Universe - Hollywood as WW Receives Nylon Tickling Revenge FF/F!

Casey_Fairfax

TMF Regular
Hey guys & gals!

I haven't been here much to showcase any of the clips & scenes that I've been uploading lately, mostly because my topics (like many others I suspect) tend to get buried by those who post constantly, or bump their old threads, or whatever else, and thus only get a couple responses at best. So I apologize for not making preview threads of all my tickling-related work that I've been sharing. Even though most of you continue to check out my work without previews and without me ever advertising my work anywhere, which tells me that I've got such an awesome group of fans who continue to check out my site without having me need to shill (which I hate doing), which I'm really thankful for! So of course thank you to ALL!

Anyway, if you haven't stopped by the store lately, I've got nearly 190 clips & scenes I've uploaded in the last 6 months, full of incredible forced-orgasms, tickle torture, heavy nylon foot worship, super heroines, damsels/authority figures, lesbian play, sleepy play, and much more. So give it a look if you haven't...I guarantee you'll find something that peeks your interest.

[B]http://www.clips4sale.com/store/32158[/B]

OK...on to the clip(s) at hand!

"Ultimate Rival Roommates" Part 8 - featuring Hollywood (dressed as WW, complete with sheer suntan pantyhose), Tomiko & Kobe Lee (both dressed as hooters girls, complete with sheer suntan pantyhose as well). I've made this scene available in a couple different ways (half scenes, as well as the complete scene) so you can get the one that suits you best!

Recap for Part 7 (which I wholly recommend if you want to see Tomiko & Kobe as hooters girls get tickle tortured by Hollywood!)...In the previous part, Tomiko & Kobe were going to a costume party contest as hooters girls, when in walks their roommate Hollywood dressed as her famous super heroine character. The girls felt she showed them up, and attacked her, only to have her demostrate her superior wrestling skills and knock them out. After having them tied up, she tickle tortured them as punishment for trying to mess with her. At the very end they were able to escape and knock out Hollywood!

In Part 8, they slap the handcuffs on a knocked-out Hollywood, and go to work tickle torturing and teasing her for the entire 14-minute scene! Holly's gorgeous nylon soles are heavily tickled throughout. Tomiko & Kobe force their own nylon feet in Hollywood's face as humiliation, and they even engage in a little nylon foot worship on Hollywood. But this scene is all about tickling, and Hollywood definitely suffers here, and ends up exhausted at the end, only to be put to sleep with a forced chloro nap!

Thanks for looking guys (and gals!), and never hesitate to email me with anything. If you haven't stopped by lately, you probably missed the fact that in addition to my own nylon fantasies I film monthly, I also take custom requests from fans. :)

Casey
www.heroineuniverse.com

i love your website! it so rules. and the women are so hot and really ticklish!

Kobe has gotta be one of the cutest lee's I've ever seen. She really has fun with the fetish and it makes her clips extra enjoyable to watch. She also has a very girl next door quality to her face. She's hot, but not in a botox injection and five pounds of make-up on her face kind of way.

Kobe has gotta be one of the cutest lee's I've ever seen. She really has fun with the fetish and it makes her clips extra enjoyable to watch. She also has a very girl next door quality to her face. She's hot, but not in a botox injection and five pounds of make-up on her face kind of way.

I couldn't agree more. She's stopping by the house next week for more of our usual nylon fantasy shenanigans. :) One of my best and truest friends both inside and outside of filming, she's everything you imagine her to be and quite a lot more. With all these random "models" running around these days, if you want perfection and a total sweetie inside and out, you want Kobe. :)

Speaking of which, my next release in the store for tomorrow...

:)

Casey
www.heroineuniverse.com

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back