• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

3/29/2013 - Lindsey Tickled in Foot Stocks - M/F - Feet

Rook's Media

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Hello all,

Here's a highly requested, very short, but awesome clip with gorgeous and nervous Lindsey (early twenties, drop dead gorgeous, and a first time ticklee).

Lindsey decided that she wanted to try tickling. She was a bit too vanilla to handle being tickled in bondage for an extended period of time...but she did let me tickle her size 7 bare feet for a couple of minutes before she decided to bow out! Her reactions, although brief, are absolutely adorable. Her feet are definitely ticklish, and you can tell that she's not used to having them played with. If you like a little awkwardness with your tickling, take a glance at this one. You can just see the uniqueness of the situation on this gorgeous woman's face. That, in my opinion, is one of the coolest things about this clip. 100% genuineness.

When she decided that she she'd had enough tickling, we chatted a little bit and decided to focus on foot modeling for the rest of the shoot. I'll be releasing some of that footage at some point very soon as well!

Below I've posted a few pictures of Lindsey, as well as a short preview.

The full clip is 2:28 in length...short, sweet, and rare...and can be found at <a href="http://clips4sale.com/store/59205">Rook's Media</a>

Enjoy the long weekend, and I hope you're all doing well.

Rook

Attachments

• Lin1.JPG
    Lin1.JPG
    558.8 KB · Views: 1,699
  • Lin2.jpg
    Lin2.jpg
    479.2 KB · Views: 806
  • Lin3.jpg
    Lin3.jpg
    549.4 KB · Views: 1,156
  • LTIFS Preview.wmv
    5.8 MB · Views: 1,748
Beautiful girl with even better feet. Not a whole lot left to say! :)

Boy she wasn't grooving on that one bit. Beautiful women with some great feet, but she just wasn't having that tickling at all...

Thanks everyone!

Very glad that you're liking the Lindsey footage.

It's normal if you dont want to push it, since she finds the tickle fetish awkward - at least for the first time -, but man, I would purchase every clip of her feet being tickled. Maybe next time she'll be more eased with the whole thing, and would be willing to do some more - we've seen things like that before. The essential thing is that even that 2 mins were great, so thanks

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back