• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

3 new clips at Tickle Central (2 f/f & 1m/f) free preview

Question!

i love your clips, i mean, no doubt they are among the very best ever. but i've always wondered, why do you only do previews for some of your clips and not all? Or why not make a preview clip with bits from all 3 or something? Even with your fine company, I'm a little loathe to purchase a clip without getting a small sample.....not only because I want to confirm that the girl is ticklish, but that her laughing style is what i want to hear (for instance, if she has a husky donkey laugh, or a shrieking bloody murder screamer, that's not necessarily for me).

i guess in terms of a ticklee like Celia (who is undoubtedly in the top 3 or 4 tickle models of all time in my opinion), you don't need a preview since by now everyone knows her....but for instance, this other Lisa clip.....why no preview for her? Sometimes I have bought clips that there are no previews for and they're amazing clips! I'd think a preview might drive the sales more! (on the other hand, I've also had the opposite experience too, where I buy the clip and it's not what i really was hoping for).

just curious, i mean no disrespect!

And now to this clip that is posted! Very nice, especially her gasping laugh at the end of the clip......I'm dying to see her tickle Celia though, looks like that's a fantastic clip! Even as Corrie as the ticklee, you can kind've see that she'd be a good tickler.....(just like I always think that Celia is just the sweetest tickler........she tickles and she tickles good.....but she doesn't tickle like she gets tickled....ha, you'd think she would!! It's almost like she's innocent to it!) Anyway, after the holidays, I'll definitely be buying that clip!

I second that!

Jethro Tull said:
...not only because I want to confirm that the girl is ticklish, but that her laughing style is what i want to hear (for instance, if she has a husky donkey laugh, or a shrieking bloody murder screamer, that's not necessarily for me).

My thoughts, to a tee!

TickleCentral is one of the best and most consistent vid companies on the planet, but I, too have purchased some clips from them (and others, too, not to just point the finger at T-Central) that I may have not had I relied on seeing a preview instead of using the description along with my educated guess.

There are a handful of their models that I would LOVE to see, but there are no previews of them.

Brad? Any help for us picky bastards out here...haha!

Jethro Tull said:
Question!

i love your clips, i mean, no doubt they are among the very best ever. but i've always wondered, why do you only do previews for some of your clips and not all? Or why not make a preview clip with bits from all 3 or something? Even with your fine company, I'm a little loathe to purchase a clip without getting a small sample.....not only because I want to confirm that the girl is ticklish, but that her laughing style is what i want to hear (for instance, if she has a husky donkey laugh, or a shrieking bloody murder screamer, that's not necessarily for me).

i guess in terms of a ticklee like Celia (who is undoubtedly in the top 3 or 4 tickle models of all time in my opinion), you don't need a preview since by now everyone knows her....but for instance, this other Lisa clip.....why no preview for her? Sometimes I have bought clips that there are no previews for and they're amazing clips! I'd think a preview might drive the sales more! (on the other hand, I've also had the opposite experience too, where I buy the clip and it's not what i really was hoping for).

just curious, i mean no disrespect!

Anyway, after the holidays, I'll definitely be buying that clip!

yeah...i agree....

Although I am a fan of more restrictive tickling (like the foot tickling in the stocks series), I'm buying the clip from this sample because I like the laugh of this ticklee....

however, I have taken a chance and purchased some of the clips based on the pictures and description alone, and found after the purchase that the laugh did not appeal to me, although they have been awesome ticklees in terms of other reactions...

but my dollars for tickle media are limited, so i usually go with the closest thing to a "sure thing" for me, which means buying tickle movies and clips from the tickle producers whose samples i have viewed....I may be missing out on some great ticklees, but it's the chance I have to take....

but, as has been stated before, I will buy the "unsampled" new tickle clips from former ticklees like Brittany, because I know from past free samples that she has a great laugh that I really like....so any new sample clips from former ticklees like Brittany, while a nice gesture, are not really required for me to make the decision to buy her clip....

Enough hogtie scenes

It seems everytime I watch a preview from you its a hogtie scene. Hogtie makes for BAD tickling. You cant get under the arms,you barely get the sides,because the arms are tied in a way that makes it just to hard to tickle there. The models end up rolling over and nothing great happens. The models look as uncomfortable in that position as I am watching that. More tickling in stocks and spread eagle on the bed. And your models have taken a step down also.

"Tickle Fetish"= negative posts about tickle companies.......

tickle fetish said:
It seems everytime I watch a preview from you its a hogtie scene. Hogtie makes for BAD tickling. You cant get under the arms,you barely get the sides,because the arms are tied in a way that makes it just to hard to tickle there. The models end up rolling over and nothing great happens. The models look as uncomfortable in that position as I am watching that. More tickling in stocks and spread eagle on the bed. And your models have taken a step down also.

Oh look!, yet ANOTHER negative post from "Tickle Fetish" about a tickle producer trying to provide tickle media to our community.....:eek:

Don't take him too seriously......he has NEVER seen a tickle clip that has featured a "ticklish" lady, in his opinion, and he says he knows "lots" of ticklish TMF ladies" but, amazingly, none of them come to his defense......

Most of us here have pushed his little block of ice away from the "TMF iceberg", and he is left drifting in his own ocean of "ranting" negativity.....

jaba said:
Oh look!, yet ANOTHER negative post from "Tickle Fetish" about a tickle producer trying to provide tickle media to our community.....:eek:

Don't take him too seriously......he has NEVER seen a tickle clip that has featured a "ticklish" lady, in his opinion, and he says he knows "lots" of ticklish TMF ladies" but, amazingly, none of them come to his defense......

Most of us here have pushed his little block of ice away from the "TMF iceberg", and he is left drifting in his own ocean of "ranting" negativity.....

I don't like the negativity as well and I almost always post positive things that come to my mind. In this case, though, I agree with the fact that the previews should sometimes be chosen from the spread-tickling clips where there is better upperbody tickling. Tickle-central used to post previews from those types of clips every once in a while but lately it has been hogtie tickling samples. This is why I haven't bought any new clips from them. I personally think upperbody tickling is meaningless when the ticklee is hogtied.
Anyway, I really like tickle-central clips and have been an old customer. I just thought maybe they have not noticed the fact that most recent sample clips are in the hogtied position.

I'm not sure about the hogtie making for bad tickling. I think that idea is highly subjective and un-proven.

I've had excellent experiences tickling ladies who were hogtied. After the session ended, they told me they found this position made them more ticklish because they felt more vulnerable.

There's a lot more to making great tickling videos than just how one or two people may perceive it.

Now I do understand if anyone develops a favorite or least desired position. That's only natural. But to declare hogtie a poor choice for tickling just seems to butt heads with my experience as a tickle video producer. While I can't say it's definitely my favorite, it definitely appeals to the tickle control freak in me.

JD

ahh yes "tickle fetish" or as some of us like to call him...

jaba said:

"tickle foolish" is a piece of work, He no longer gets my vote for Mr Congeniality:)

jmsdarke said:
I'm not sure about the hogtie making for bad tickling. I think that idea is highly subjective and un-proven.

I've had excellent experiences tickling ladies who were hogtied. After the session ended, they told me they found this position made them more ticklish because they felt more vulnerable.

JD

Good points.
I've had some great tickling moments while the girl is hogtied. Viviana comes to mind right away.

good old tib..never misses a chance to advertise..even in someone else's thread...lmao :blaugh:

i have bought a crap load of clips from Tickle Central lol. Alot of them not based off of previews although they do help on deciding. I too am picky with the kind of models, their laughs, and reactions. If i really dig the model, i will most likely buy every clip she's in.
The Tickle Master dude in these videos is really good too. I love his style. Especially when he's blowin the rasberries and taunting them. lol

What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back