• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

3 TC clips and One French Tickling(very long)

Iggy pop

3rd Level Orange Feather
This weekend I decided to purchase some clips. I first went to TC. I have to admit I was a little wary after my experience with the Catalina clip(a horrible clip that I posted a review on a couple of weeks ago) But I decided what the hell, took a gamble, and decided if I download that sucks I'll move on to another site. I download three clips each one, in my opinion, better than the first one. After three downloads, I then decided to move on and download a PPV clip from French Tickling another good purchase. So I have decided to review all 4 clips together.

The First clip I downloaded was TC5100 starring Celeste. This is a pure foot tickling clip with Celeste first being tickled in socks and then barefoot by Beebs. Celeste is not the most ticklish girl in the world but I would say she is of above average ticklishness. She is certainly more ticklish than Catalina( I'll get over that sometime soon. I know I will) This clip that starts off slow and build. At first we only get a few giggles from Celeste but the giggling becomes more intense as the video goes on, and while I would not say that Celeste completely looses it, Beebs is able to extract some pretty good laughter out of her. You have to give TC credit their bondage is some of the best, and their video quality is usually amoung the best as well. TC will give you close up and smooth editing and this is not something that many of the Foriegn companies are still struggling with.

Ticklishness of Model: 6

Attractiveness of Model: 7.5

Tickling Technique: 7.5

Bondage: 9

Video Quality & Style: 8.5

Overall: 6.5

Final Verdict: Not a must have, but still good. There are probably better clips out there, but this is still worth the asking price.

The second clip I downloaded was TC5111 starring Samantha. Now this clip was very good. Samantha is strapped on a table with her arms above her head and tickled by Serenity(by the way I was looking for a video clip with Serenity, but came up empty) The video is about 75% foot tickling and 25% upperbody. This video contains hysterical laughing and some begging, and Samantha tries to protect her feet by placing them flat on the table. Unfortunately for her, this does not deter Serenity and she is still able to get to Samantha's tickle spots.

Ticklisness of the Model: 8.0

Attractivenss of the Model: 7.0

Bondage: 8.5

Tickling Technique and Style: 8.0

Video Quality: 9.0

Overall: 8.0

Final Verdict: This video is very good. More than worth the asking price and definitely worth picking up. Still not a hall of fame clip, but few can be.

The third TC clip is 5118 staring Meila. Meila is tickled not by one, not by two, but by three women: Lenora, Sandy, and Elenore. This is actually a continuation clip from 5113 which also stars Lenora being tickled, but I was more interester in Meila so I got the clip that stars her only. The tickling start out with Melia's feet attached to the pole and her back on the table. Two girls are tickling her feet while one is tickling her upperbody, and let me tell you the ticklers are vicious. As far Melia's reactions are concerned she is going absolutely nuts. The close ups on her face are priceless. You don't know if this girl is about to go insane or have an orgasm. Eithier way it is completely enjoyable. The scene later changes with her legs being strapped to the table and her arms above her head. The tickling is still sadistic and Melia continues to laugh her head off.

Ticklishness of Model: 9.0

Attractiveness of the Model: 9.0

Tickling Technique: 9.0

Bondage: 9.0

Video Quality: 9.0

Final Verdict: Definitely purchase this one.

Now on to French Tickling. The French Tickling clip I picked up is a seven minute clip called laughter & explosions starring Nadia. Nadia is on bed with her wrists cuffed to her ankles and is tickled by Aude and the French Tickler guy. This is 55% foot tickling 45% upper body, and Nadia appears to be equally ticklish in both areas and that is to say she is deathly super ticklish. She laughs, she screams she even growls and starts to bite. The biggest pitfall for this video is the bondage. It's not restrictive enough plus its dangerous. Nadia falls off the bed once and injures Aude, albeit minorly, by kicking her in the shoulder. This girl is really ticklish and really spastic, and they are lucky no one else got hurt more severly. Anyways for some reason I find girl tied spread eagle more sexy. As far as the tickling technique goes the French Tickler is a pretty good tickler, but Aude could improve her technique a bit. One other complaint I have is that camera movement is static and that there are no close ups.

Ticklishness of model: 9.5

Attractiveness of model: 8.5

Bondage: 4.0

Tickling Technique: 7.0

Video Quality: 5.5

Final Verdict: The poor bondage prevents this from being a first class clip. Still, Nadia is a very attractive and extremely ticklish, so it is worth the asking price especially if you like Nadia.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back