• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

30 First Dates - M/F - Prologue

jgj

Verified
Hey team - posting some stories because it felt like it was necessary for where I am in my life. It is a reflection of my experiences, and the very important and lovely people that I've met throughout its relatively short duration (so far). Obviously, this is based on real people, and I have 30 unique episodes planned.

Whether or not I ever finish, or whether or not it extends is beyond my knowledge. but I figured I'd share.

FYI - if anything is too crass or too obscene as a response, I'll pull the series and post to only interested and trusted parties. Most of these subjects were, or are, real and dear individuals to my heart.

Of course, their names have been changed for security. Some events are real, but I'll let many of those experiences rest w/your imagination. I won't always be this concrete.
Hope it makes someone out there happy. Here's the prologue, and Episode 1 will be posted shortly thereafter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It seemed like 20 minutes ago I was asleep, dreaming of you. Nothing risqué, nothing sordid – nothing like what we just did.

Hell, what we’re still doing, I smile, your soft palms bracing against my shaft. Your small-ish fingers, both hands wrapped around me, pumping as your lyrical laughter fills my auditory world. Every now and then you squeal and let loose a sharper sound, nearly a cackle – a sure sign that I’ve touched on a tender place.

I sigh and groan, allowing myself to get further aroused, terrified that this must end with the sexual heat rising in me, eager to reach the bliss that is the end of each of our weekends together, and I submit and look at the pair of dancing toes in front of me. They fan one by one, teasing me and making me pulse in your hands. My fingers drift lazily up and down your soles, climbing up and down each wrinkle that is created as you flap circles in the air, each movement creating a new crease for me to attack.

Cleverly, you respond, as you always do, by playing with the head of cock, gracefully and viciously rubbing your palm in circles over it, sending me into a realm of torturous mirth. You know how much I love it, but how awful it feels deep in my privates.

It also edges me closer and closer. I’ll probably never cum that way, and I feel like you know that… and your smile all but confirms my suspicions.

Well…two can play at that game.

My tongue lavishly slides up your arch, brushing lightly side to side, determined to touch each crinkle. You wince and smile, your shoulders rise, your breasts press together, and you know what I’m about to do next. And in an effort to hasten my demise, you pull your own toes back, splaying the valuable tickle spots in between them, and I slide my tongue up your now taut, smooth arch, nibbling lightly at the balls of your right foot…. The more ticklish one.

Your giggles turn into open mouth laughter, and my tongue invites itself into your toes, wide open for me.

Normally, your foot retreats, your toes clench. But this time, only your toes react and catch my tongue wriggling underneath the pads, though this does nothing to curb the sensations. My left fingers dance along the most ticklish spot on your feet, now side by side, my tongue invading your toes, which are empathically wiggling from both the tickles, and for my pleasure.

I begin pumping into your hands, nearing orgasm, and you open your arms and lean forward, your oiled nipples within reach and I run all five of my final tickle tools against your pink – and rapidly hardening – nipples. Your shaking, your bouncing, your flailing… all indicators to me that your silence is only an amplified form of laughter.

The end inevitably reached, I convulse, and I enjoy your laughter and your body in our current position for at least another minute, before admitting that I’m truly spent. Your smile, the redness on both of us, the fact that we had sex before you finished me off the way I truly wanted…. It is all paradise.

I met so many partners over the years. But when I found you, you are my angel.

Still….good times.

Last edited:
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back