• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

30 Megs Working Now

jhoodshow

30 Megs NOT WORKING

what the hell is wrong with the internet? this pisses me off, someone help me, im trying to set up the ftp server. i have 30 megs to share plus i downloaded a few from winmx and kazaa yesterday. i have a few videos i dont need anymore (i didnt make them) so reply to this message if you want. now, let me explained what i THINK happened...

I have a shorturl account that redirects to my angelfire site. i can change the url to be redirected to, so i changed it to the mp3 site because i uploaded video files on there. then i learn that mp3.com has to approve them, and since im not a paying member, i have to wait longer. they are supposed to be up friday or saturday from what i heard last, but nothing else works as planned, so...
its 9:56am on april 16, where i am, and i just clicked the link. somehow, i got redirected to a internet radio address where i used to broadcast, and seeing that myself and them are not on good speaking terms, i can truthfully tell you it was not intentional. i am not the only one with the password to my admin stuff, so it might have been a joke from someone, but its cleared up now.

the .com will be up and running in a few weeks, due to money shortage problems(im poor). it will have fast servers, lots of clips, plus mabey even videos that i will do if i can find the models. i will never charge for a video, they all will be free, see, how i see it is, alot more people use WINAMP than MUSICMATCH, because winamp is free, and mm costs70$. winamp's founder pocketed 40 million from aol when he got bought out, the mm guys probably poor somewhere.

anyway, thank you all for bearing with me as i try to resolve this crap, but like i said before im new. i wouldnt bother clicking the link, seeing that either angelfire will display an error, or you can download my old ass mp3s i made with fruityloops. (or listen to radio freedom)

actually, if you want, i got a bunch of stuff i dont need anymore, including software, hardware, music, speakers and of course ill throw in clips. ill probably auction the crap off sometime, so email me if you want any of them. thanks again

jhood

Last edited:
sounds great, can't wait till you get your site going.

btw, winamp was initally shareware as i believe it, correct me if i'm wrong. but this sounds bloody generous of you. good job. :)

man

had a lot of people asking for the clips, but i only have 30 cds to burn to, so ill figure something out. oh yeah, if you into rap music or instrumental music then read this-im starting a iuma site, and i need people to download the audio so they start my site. this has nothing to do with this forum, but believe me, if you think rocking is nice. just wait. thanks

jhood

jeffhood.servebeer.com

i got a email saying i was trying to screw people over on here by not actually posting, truth is, i have MORE than 30 megs they almost fill up my old hd.

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back