• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

30 Minutes of Headrest Car Tickles (From a Lee’s Perspective)

JP Tickle

M/F - Mandy’s description of todays headrest car tickling session (30 minutes).
Timer = 1:50’s tickling - 17’s Pleasure X 12.

I felt fairly relaxed in the car, I was excited to hopefully find a good enough place to park. Once I climbed into the back and removed my tights I definitely felt a strong sense of vulnerability, like I knew for sure then that I would be getting tickled. As you asked me to put my feet through the headrests I felt incredibly obedient and couldn't think of anything else I'd rather do at that moment. It was a very arousing and unique feeling, being in that position in the car was super erotic. As soon as I had the blindfold on I felt myself very quickly become free/submissive. That first tickle was delightful.....it had felt so long since I was properly tickled and it all came back to me. It gave me instant chills and I believe I was giggling quite alot. It already felt very intense, just with your fingers and when you said you were just getting started I felt a wave of thrilling dread 😳😁. As is always the case once I've got into my submissive frame of mind I don't always remember details clearly as I honestly just lose myself. I'm fully in your hands, I don't need to think or make decisions.....I felt this strongly today. I remember you using the toothbrush briefly and then suddenly the sensation became much more focused and intense, you had taken the head off. This really did feel very overwhelming.....it felt so targeted, like you were using tattoo gun or something. It was especially punishing in the very centre of my foot. I really loved when you moved between feet, pardon the pun but it keeps me on my toes, the fear of not knowing where you are going to focus your attention next.....it’s deliciously tormenting. At this point I think you began the timer. ...wow, I was not expecting that today! You set an incredibly long time for intense tickling then just 17 seconds for reward. Those 2 minutes (1:50)? Felt incredibly long, I remember you would use the hairbrush relentlessly over my whole sole.....you didn't let up. This was one of the more punishing times.... i was always desperate to hear the alarm. When it did finally beep I felt such relief when you stopped and began my reward. I cannot believe how mind blowing good it felt to have my toes sucked, it is such a contrast to the harshness of the tickle torture to be given such sensual attention, I hope you could tell from my responses how much I loved that. It was so arousing and relaxing to me, almost felt post orgasmic. It did not last long enough! It felt like you would stop almost as soon as you had started and the punishment would start again. With each round it felt even more intense and this is when you sometimes went over the time and didnt give me the break I needed at the beep. This was infuriating as Hell but I also loved that you were doing as you pleased.....i didn't matter 🔥 You also touched my inner thighs and pussy a few times with the toothbrush. This was a complete surprise to me and of course I loved it. I would have loved to have cum that way, it would have been fairly easy for me to do so, especially if you had commanded me to do so 🔥 but I was in such a trance like state that I was just enjoying taking the tickle torture.....I was loving the position and the dominance greatly. When we changed position and just presented my foot to the side of your lap I loved that you were holding onto me.....i was less exposed but having your strength and power keeping me close was very very appealing, I still had the same feeling of being dominated but it was in a more gentle intimate way...... I really really enjoyed this. When I was over I felt so overwhelming, the rush of chemicals in my body was amazing. I actually felt like I'd had sex.....I guess you release endorphins in me just through touch and your presence 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Photos to this encounter on Fetlife - https://fetlife.com/users/11133609/posts/10007693

Interesting to read about the 'lee side of a session. Thanks for sharing.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back