• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*4-10* The Foot Book Series! Volume 8: Shayna, M/F

BostonTickling

Verified
The Foot Book series continues with 22 year old Hebrew School teacher Shayna who confesses in her interview to enjoying tickling. She also places her feet at "8.7" for ticklishness on a scale of 1-10. I enjoyed testing her size 9's for ticklishness while she attempts to read and from the very beginning, she fails miserably, barely able to form words whenever contact is mdd with the bottom of her feet. Shaynas reactions are amusing. Getting her to giggle is easy, as her soles, toes (especially under her toes) and even the tops of her feet are VERY sensitive. On a a separate day, Shayna came back for more foot tickling, I have included that session with this video, which combines for a longer Foot Book video than usual, with lots and lots of foot tickling. And Shayna does not disappoint. Her giggling hardly ever stops and her size 9 feet are seriously ticklish! Get the full video at www.clips4sale.com/19581 And streaming at www.tickletorturefromboston.c4slive.com Enjoy! :)

Attachments

• ShaynaInterviewed!.wmv
    5.4 MB · Views: 195
  • ShaynaFootBookTMF.wmv
    5.7 MB · Views: 372
  • ShaynaFB.jpg
    ShaynaFB.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 324
  • IMG_1126.JPG
    IMG_1126.JPG
    415.4 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Feet

2e2hwl0.jpg

5v4o3q.jpg

very cute and pretty feet! and she is really ticklish!

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back