• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*4-10* Ticklish Ivy Leaguer! Ninas Audition, M/F

BostonTickling

Verified
22 year old Nina is a very tall (5'10) and very shy girl who goes to one of the Boston areas Ivy league colleges. Nina was reluctant to do this video, even though she confesses in her interview that she likes being tickled. In part 1, Ninas big size 10 feet are tickled while she cackles and guffaws, holding nothing back. In part 2, Nina is stripped down to her underwear, bound securely to the table, and her upper body is ravaged with tickling while she explodes with laughter, and keeps laughing while I tickle her underarms, sides, tummy, hips, and inner thighs. If you like a tall, smart, sexy, and ridiculously ticklish girl, Nina is for you!
2lvkz77.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_8939 copy.jpg
    IMG_8939 copy.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 867
  • NinaInterviewed.wmv
    6.2 MB · Views: 1,165
  • TicklishIvyLeaguerTMF.wmv
    6 MB · Views: 2,263
  • nina1.jpg
    nina1.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,245
  • IMG_9051.JPG
    IMG_9051.JPG
    423.8 KB · Views: 498
Last edited:
She's amazing. Your best model yet IMO. God I'd love to meet a girl like this....

she is cute! and pretty feet too! i like her laugh!

I love the smart ones. I hope her math professor dad and psychiatrist mom don't get too mad over this mindless display of flesh-peddling -- 'cuz I'd sure like to see some more!

She's great. Great work on convincing her to shoot. Awesome feet.

Ohhhhhh Godddddddd ticklish bookish girls ohhhhhhhhhh Goddddddddddddd

Great body and great reactions. Hope you get another shoot with her, those underarms are pretty sexy too :)

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back