• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

#4 Jaime Pressly.......

D-Rock420

Hey guys! Sorry i've been gone for so long but i've had a nasty case of strep throat. If you've had it then u know how much it sucks. But anyway, i'm back for #4 of many stories to come. This one takes place at a club in LA called "The Roxy" it's in my opinion the best rock club you'll find in all of LA. You should check it out if u live in the area. If my memory serves me right I was there on a Friday night and i'm sorry but I do not recall the name of the band that was playing. They were a bad ass band though. They did one of the best Zeppelin covers i've ever seen in my entire life. But anyway, I was there for the most part of the night and I had been out on the dance floor for the most part of the night because I do love to dance. There were quite a few celebs there that night. I saw Johnny Depp, David Spade and this really hot woman that u guys know as Jaime Pressly. She's so damn fine, u think she looks good on tv or in magazines? Try seein her in a mini-skirt on the dance floor, amazing! So me bein the balls to the walls kind of guy that u all know me to be, of course I not only had to find out if she was ticklish, but I absolutely had to dance with her. So later in the night, I was nothing short of smashed as I always was back in those days. Went to the bathroom, came back to the floor and just held nothin back. I danced with her for a solid 20 minutes, it was great. But the best part is that at least 7 or 8 times i'd give her a scratch on the stomach or a nice little squeeze to her sides and I would get the cutest little smiles and giggles out of her. It was absolutely outstanding. One of the funnest nights ever. After we danced for a while I gave her a little peck on the cheek and proceeded to go to the bar and get cut off very quickly and that was it for my night. Dont remember a thing after that. So that's it guys. Let me know what u think. Later

D Hizzle 4 Shizzle My Nizzle

Am I the only one who thinks these should all start going into the story section of this forum?

they keep getting more unbeleivable as he goes. hes the only person i know who can walk right up to female celebs and they treat him like hes their best friend.if you know jamies personality at all there is no way in hell she is going to dance with a complete drunk stranger never mind let him touch her.i love information on female celebs but this is the biggest load of crap ive ever heard.

you guys are forgetting the fact that he's in LA. And it is not that hard to bump into celebrities on the party scene. So let's take the stories he tells at face value. While it is your opinion to disagree, none of us was there to dispute him, so take him at his word. I once saw Halle Berry, and Vivica A Fox when they viisted Chicago club scene once. Does that make me a liar too?

And I suppose you're assuming that regular folk like us can't come across a celebrity either, right?

alright, this is how it's goin down......

Alright guys, i've had about enough of this. Bandit, I know you told me not to respond to these people but i've had it. Believe me when I say this, I dont care the least bit about the people that dont believe me. But if my posts are gonna cause such a problem on here then i'm gonna be done. So now I leave it in your hands to come together and decide if the non-believers can associate with the believers and act like mature adults. If that's not possible then I will say my goodbyes, because I do not want to be the cause of any problems here in this great place. I'll leave you all to make your decision now. Later.

D-Rock, first of all let me say that I have very much so enjoyed your stories. And you can rest assure I won't be the one to doubt you. keep em' coming. and let me give ya some advice: don't give the naysayers the satisfaction of you leaving, because as far as I'm concerned, there are only 3 people that truly know: you, the celebrity and God. Nothing else matters. so if they don't believe you, so be it. You can wipe a monkey's ass with what they think. My 2 cents. (oh wait, I'm broke, so i'll take that back)

Whenever you tell stories about celeberties and claim they are true there are always going to be doubters(and most likely they are going to express it) Let's face there are a lot of people on the internet and lot of them lie. Some are so obvious lies, that it is easy to tell. The facts don't match up, and the story is so ridiculous that it is easy to see through the deception. This is not the case her. I'll admit there are some details in these stories that do bother me, but none are outside the realm of possiblity. So is D-rock telling the truth? I don't know. I would say it's about 50/50. It would be nice if he had some proof, but that is not entirely possible. I've met many celeberties. I have never tickled any of them but if I had the only proof I could provide is just my word. I don't ask for autographs or ask to have my picture taken with them. I say let him tell his stories in peace. If you don't believe him now, I doubt you are going to believe him in the future.

?????

:idunno:

Listen, I'll be perfectly honest with you. I'm totally clueless. I don't know if this is b.s. or what, but hell, I'm having fun with it. I happen to like D-Rock420's stories, encounters, whatever. Welcome to the TMF, fellow celebrity tickler:D. Really the only thing I have to add to this phenomenon is my own list of celebrities I liked to know if D-Rock420 has a ticklishness confession from:

Britney Spears (so friggin obvious)
Jenny Garth
Shannen Doherty
Christina Applegate
Mandy Moore
Lucy Liu
Molly Sims
Mariah Carey
Amanda Bynes
Kelly Cuoco (the hot chick from 8 simple rules)

Peace,
Rockauthor

good news and bad news......

What's up everyone? How's it goin Rock? Thanks for the support man, I really appreciate it. The good news I have for you is that I do have some info that you requested. The bad news is that I only have info on one of them. Since you have made a request, my next revelation will be about the girl on your list. But as always, you will have to wait till I post the story to find out who it is. Suspense is great aint it fellas? I'll post my next story in a couple of days. Stay tuned guys. Later.

That's all I can stand and I can't stand no more!

I have held out for many posts from this wonderful gentleman who just happens to make the acquaintance of the world's most gorgeous celebrities and then tickles them...one...after...another.

Besides the fact the J.P. has said she is not ticklish (well, I guess he broke right through THAT facade--and she let him, "7 OR 8 TIMES") after "Story #4" hasn't it become ridiculously transparent what he's about? Stories are GREAT (some better than others), but we have a terrific section for those. And, remember, as he says, there are "MANY TO COME".

Are people really so desparate to believe this stuff that they don't care? I, for one, really value this particular section for its reality. Then, when something appears here, we can trust it.

What I really want to know, since this phenomemon has been discussed many times in the past, is SCOOBY DOO, WHERE ARE YOU???

And now we'll hear again about how hurt this fellow is that someone could actually doubt his marvelous tales (doesn't THAT sound familiar?) and he may even go away mad, taking the spectacular accounts of his "true" and glorious deeds with him. But brother: don't go away mad, just go to STORIES!

dig dug dog

I don't think I could have said it any better dig dug dog, as you summed my whole feelings up on this issue. Which is basically, is it too much to ask to just put these stories in the stories section, rather then in the ticklish celebrities section? My answer is no, but then again people are funny and never go about things the typical rational way of dealing with them. That's all I'll say about this issue.

Welp...here we go again....

My feelings on this issue are pretty simple. There's no way that I can be 100% sure that these stories are true. That being said, I can't really assume that they're false either. Thus, I take such stories with a grain of salt. It is entirely possible that they happened, and who am I to accuse someone of flat-out lying. I would also hope that folks have better things to do than fabricate stories and pass them off as true. Frankly, I think the best way to handle this is to let it stay here and let you make the decision for yourself. Unfortunately unless it's a quote directly from a chat or a scene from a movie, it's extremely difficult for me to validate info.

That being said, a few points about the celebs in question.

Our old pal Serial_tickler said that he has given a pedicure to SMG, who was not ticklish at all on her feet :mad:

Jamie Pressley has said once or twice that she's not ticklish, but also she's been tickled on tv once or twice. Go figure :rolleyes:

Alicia Silverstone is probably ticklish, having been tickled in "The Babysitter" and all. And Courtney Cox? I have no idea.

I appreciate all your feedback, and hopefully we can figure out a better way to address such issues.

Scoob

Dear Scooby,

My friend, you are a good and gentle man, but here you are just being naive. "It is entirely possible that they happened"--sure, of course...in the Bizarro Universe. Yes, indeed, virtually ANYTHING'S "possible" (just ask the O.J. jurors). For instance, it's true that one time Jessica Alba asked me to massage her feet ("but very carefully, please, 'cause I'm kind of...sensitive down there"). You see, her father was an old friend of my uncle, and we were visiting her home in California one day--but I digress....

How about the application of some good old common sense?

Scoob, I was under the impression that in cases like this you were going to make contact with the perps by e-mail and ask for some details and just try to feel out the situation more directly. It is harder for (most) people to lie one-to-one than in a mass posting. Scoob, you do realize that this must be one of the same guys who has done this before, right?

Just how many of these deus ex machina ticking tales will it take to raise serious questions in your mind? The motive for posting them in this section is clear: Some people like the rise and the reaction they get--the oohs and the aahs--even though it's based on fibbing. (Why do you think he keeps asking for feedback?) It's fiction writing, they say to themselves. Unless of course it is someone who gets a lift out of goofing on TMF members. There are a few of those around, too.

I repeat: We have a STORIES section.

dig dug dog

D-Rock420-- Don't take it personally, but with all due respect, you seem to be knocking these women down left and right.
I won't rehash the pros and cons of doubting people who claim to have tickled celebs. Serial is the best example, and I was the first person to post heavy doubts about him.
My point being, Serial made me a believer after pictures of him were posted with celebs. He didn't need to have them publicly posted. He could have just e-mailed them to Scooby, and we would have taken Scooby's word for it.
Thus the term "The Serial Test".
Bandit and Scooby have spent the bulk of their free time in thousands of chats trying to obtain info on ticklish celebs, so out of respect for these two staples of the community we should all do two things:
First, we shouldn't immediately doubt those who claim to have tickled celebs.
Secondly, we shouldn't waste people's time with bullshit stories.

How much credibility I place onto D-Rock420's posts will be based on a few things. If he follows through with his "I'm not posting anymore" than I will have to doubt his stories. An honest man would never turn and run. Also, I've got to believe that if these celebs are willing to let D-Rock tickle them, then they certainly wouldn't mind having a picture taken. Perhaps D-Rock feels that it's not important to him if we believe him or not. If that is the case, then I personally don't think that the posts should be here in the first place. I'd be interested in seeing if D-Rock could pass the Serial test.
You don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to conclude that D-Rock's posts are following some vegatative patterns. At least he's not seperating all of his words with...periods.

If D-Rock's stories ARE true, than I can't blame him for being offended that people are doubting him after he came here to share those wonderful stories.
But again, to date, after all of the "deus ex machina tickling tales", as DDD so eliquently put it, that we've heard, to date, Serial Tickler is the ONLY one who's stories have rung positively true.

Check out a celebrity that I've tickled www.LaurieWallace.com
It's a dirty job, but somebody has to do it.

Scooby112211 said:
Welp...here we go again....

That being said, a few points about the celebs in question.

Our old pal Serial_tickler said that he has given a pedicure to SMG, who was not ticklish at all on her feet

Jamie Pressley has said once or twice that she's not ticklish, but also she's been tickled on tv once or twice. Go figure :rolleyes:

Alicia Silverstone is probably ticklish, having been tickled in "The Babysitter" and all. And Courtney Cox? I have no idea.

Scoob

Let me defend D-Rock for just a minute. The information given by Serial about SMG seems to contradict what D-rock said. Not Necessarily. Remember Serial was only given a pedicure and not trying to tickle her feet. Are we to assume that anyone with ticklish feet are going to be tickled by pedicures. Also SMG just said she was ticklish on her feet. She did not say she was super ticklish on her feet. For all we know she may only be slightly ticklish on her feet and not enough for her to be bothered by pedicures.

As far as Jamie Pressley goes, she admitted that Shaq tickled her on her belly in some magazine.

Originally posted by WallStreet
My point being, Serial made me a believer after pictures of him were posted with celebs. He didn't need to have them publicly posted. He could have just e-mailed them to Scooby, and we would have taken Scooby's word for it. Thus the term "The Serial Test".

Ok, I know a friend who works securtity for the Tonight Show. He has pictures of himself with hundreds of celeberties. To my knowledge, he has not tickled a single one of them, however, if he came here a posted all these pics to many it would be proof. Not to say that Serial was not the real deal, but pictures taken with celeberties really only prove one thing the celeberity was willing to take a picture with you.

How much credibility I place onto D-Rock420's posts will be based on a few things. If he follows through with his "I'm not posting anymore" than I will have to doubt his stories. An honest man would never turn and run. Also, I've got to believe that if these celebs are willing to let D-Rock tickle them, then they certainly wouldn't mind having a picture taken. Perhaps D-Rock feels that it's not important to him if we believe him or not. If that is the case, then I personally don't think that the posts should be here in the first place. I'd be interested in seeing if D-Rock could pass the Serial test.
You don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to conclude that D-Rock's posts are following some vegatative patterns. At least he's not seperating all of his words with...periods.

OK, I recieved a hug from a celeberity, and quess what I didn't bring camera. Even if I did I would not have asked for her to take a picture with me. I think that is just tacky. It is good thing this is not hug-fetish site, or I'd be in trouble. I'm not sure if D-rock is 100% on the up and up, but who cares. Let him post his stories. If they are true great if not isanybody really getting hurt?

Hello from Bandit

Geez, a guy leaves for a few days and all hell breaks loose... :)

Wallstreet: Thanks, man. I appreciate your clear, balanced thought process and your wisdom.

Scooby: U da man...and da moderator. If you feel the need to start slice'in and dice'in in this thread, I got your back.

D-Rock: Go man go!! It's definitely a passionate community, as you can see. As with most things in life, the most vocal yokels are the critics and naysayers. Thanks for your understanding and maturity. A lesser man would just storm off, take their football and go home. I'm glad you're here, and thanks for your detailed contributions.

Everyone Else: Howdy. Have a great day. That is all.

Bandit

IggyPop-- You have a good point about a simple picture not being concrete proof.
But my counterpoint is this: Anyone who is as infatuated with tickling as much as we are here would tickle a celeb if they got the chance. Of course, if your security pal did this he would probably get fired.
Regardless of any of the B and C movie queens I've shot videos with, the only REAL celeb I ever got close to was Kathleen Kinmont (from Renegade). We had our picture taken together, and you bet your ass that I asked her if she was ticklish. This was followed by me asking if I could tickle her, and she permitted me to goose her ribs.
I am a die hard tickle fan, and there was no way I was going to let an opportunity like the gorgeous Kathleen slip through my fingers. And from the impression I get from the bulk of the posters on the Ticklish Celeb section, none of you guys would let an opportunity pass you buy either.
If somebody can show me multiple photos of themselves with different celebrities at different places and times (as Serial did), and this person was a tickling enthusiast, I've got to believe that this person would eventually get around to at least poking a rib or two.
Again, somebody who encounters these celebs at work would probably get fired if they started tickling people, so there's always exceptions to the rules.

As far as Serial goes, I've had many women tell me how they've had ticklish reactions during pedicures, so it's easy for me to believe that Serial could make a good guess, at least in the feet department.
Serial posted pics of himself with at least 4 famous women.

Something else for you guys to keep in mind, that being:
The coolest part of the TMF is the Celebrities section. The coolest TMF members post here, and as Bandit said, the most passion is right here. If it wasn't for this section, I would never come to the TMF.
There are so many posers in the Discussion section it sickens me.
But these posers never seem to make it to this section. That's why this is my favorite part of the forum.
I'm sure we can all at least agree that D-Rock420 is passionate about tickling. And with 420 in his handle he can't be all that bad.
The other side is that D-Rock should understand that there are people here even more passionate about celebrity tickling than him, and people here don't want hypotheticals. They want to know, FOR SURE, that all the info here is accurate. He should not take offense that there are those who doubt a man who has yet to provide concrete proof.

I don't see what all the fuss is about guys. If ya don't believe the tales of D-Rock420, then don't read any of the posts started by him.

Or better yet, put him on your ignore list and you wont ever have to hear from him again. Not worth the energy to argue about something that can't be proven either way.

:rolleyes:

Ven

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back