• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

#4 Jaime Pressly.......

I guess if you want to go through the time consuming process of pushing a button and putting the person on your ignore list, then perhaps Venray has a good idea. And that's if you have the time to spare to do that.
But wouldn't it just be easier to organize a witch hunt, pass out the torches, come hear and post accusations, followed by another posters denials, and have everyone just get fired up in general?
We've got to think of time management.

Venray,

I understand where you are coming from, but there is such a thing as standing up for a principle--the principles here being honesty, cooperation, and trustworthiness.

And then there's the very relevant time-management concern, as WS has pointed out so cogently.

dig dug

D..I have found that standing up for priciples in a forum setting feeds the needs of those that make posts just to rile people up. They
know they'll get a rise and that's all they want. Ignoring them usually makes them fade away.

Besides..fantasy is a large part of a fetish forum, so I believe very little of what I read unless it can be proven....

(I am not necessarily referring to anyone posting within this thread...this is just what I have found in general)

Ven

I live in a small town in the Midwest and it's amazing how many celebrities stop by here on a regular basis and stop in to chat with the locals. Why, just last night Eliza Dushku, Shannyn Sossamon, Amy Smart, Selma Blair, Josie Maran, Mischa Barton, Katie Homes, Rachael Leigh Cook, Eva Mendes, Brittany Snow, Sarah Chalke, Alicia Silverstone, Kelly Clarkson, the band the Donnas, and the top 100 players on the women's world professional tennis tour all came to my tiny apartment- at the same time!- to say hi and have a little fun. Being a tickling enthusiast, I tickled them all (it took hours) and they enjoyed it very much. Now, I'm prepared for all the doubting this might conjure up, but IT'S TOTALLY TRUE!

OK, it's not true- Eva Mendes wasn't there.

OK, none of it's true. Actually, my opinion is that there are two things that don't belong in the Ticklish Celebrities Forum: 1) requests for info that occasionallly slip in and are a crashing disappointment when you realize that's all they are, and 2) undocumented info. I want a specific source given along with the info that I can go to for corroboration. Otherwise, it's a story or a discussion topic.

Longtime lurker who enjoys the site and the community.

Dear Dwall,

Ha ha--you really had me going there for a while, right up until the time you admitted that none of it's true! I was going wild with delight imagining all those beauties writhing under your skilled fingertips. I mean, it's possible, isn't it?

By the way, I'm glad you put the lovely Ms. Dushku atop your list of pseudo-ticklees. This choice highlights your understanding and your maturity. A lesser man would have chosen (shudder) Pamela Anderson or such.

Thanks for your contribution,

dig dug dog

geez......

Wow! You guys really need to take it easy. I've been on vacation for 4 days and this is what I come back to?! Good god people, I thought we were clear on this whole situation. I seems pretty simple to me. If you like my stories and you believe my stories then read them and enjoy them. If you dont like my stories and you dont believe my stories then dont read them anymore. From now on when you see a thread that is started by D-Rock420 dont read it. Other than that I dont know what else to tell you. My stories may sound a little far fetched for you guys to believe. But you all have never lived in LA. You guys didnt grow up in Cali and devote 5 years of your life to the LA club scene. The only reason I dont get mad at the doubters is because they didnt spend time in the LA club scene so therefore they dont understand. But if you still decide to doubt me and still post on my threads then before you submit your reply I would like to ask you all to do just one thing for me. Just ask yourselves...... gee, I wonder where all the celebrities go out and party at? Hopefully if you all ask and answer that question if will keep a lot of negative posts out of this forum. Well, that's it for now guys. I've got some unpacking to do but hopefully i'll have time to post my next story tonight. Later.

D Hizzle 4 Shizzle My Nizzle

Re: geez......

D-Rock420 said:
My stories may sound a little far fetched for you guys to believe. But you all have never lived in LA. You guys didnt grow up in Cali and devote 5 years of your life to the LA club scene. The only reason I dont get mad at the doubters is because they didnt spend time in the LA club scene so therefore they dont understand. But if you still decide to doubt me and still post on my threads then before you submit your reply I would like to ask you all to do just one thing for me. Just ask yourselves...... gee, I wonder where all the celebrities go out and party at? Hopefully if you all ask and answer that question if will keep a lot of negative posts out of this forum.

D Hizzle 4 Shizzle My Nizzle

I live in LA right now and I have lived here for three years. I have been to a lot of the clubs here and you will see celeberties here from time to time.

Regardless of any of the B and C movie queens I've shot videos with, the only REAL celeb I ever got close to was Kathleen Kinmont (from Renegade). We had our picture taken together, and you bet your ass that I asked her if she was ticklish. This was followed by me asking if I could tickle her, and she permitted me to goose her ribs.

So WallStreet, was she ticklish? And did she mention if her feet were ticklsih?

magicfingers-- I met Kathleen at a "meet & greet" style sonvention. There was a line of people behind me wating to meet her, so time was not on my side. I couldn't really get into specifics with her, and I was eternally grateful for what little I got.
She was definitely a beautiful woman, and more gracious than most of the other celebrities that attended this convention.

i like the stories either way

real or not they are fun to read, if they are real dude you have a drinking problem, since at the end of every one you either dont remember the rest, or you are getting cut off at the bar.
maybe i can get all your celebrity friends together and we can have
a intervention?

D-Rock? Is this thing on??

Hey D-Rock! Haven't heard from you in awhile, but hope you continue to post. Really appreciate your contributions!

Bandit

420--I really thank you for your honesty on the Jennifer Anniston thread regarding the many gorgeous, female celebrities you want to write about (not a loser in the bunch).

Everyone else--Take a step back for a moment and please survey the list below of celebs that 420 has either written about or plans to write about. Ask yourselves objectively, Is this at all likely? Is this even statistically possible? Why should you believe these claims? Do people who respond with "wow" and "cool" actually buy this fellow--or don't they care whether it's true or not? I'm genuinely curious.

How long shall we be played for fools? According to the list below, a very, very long time. But it would all be just as entertaining in STORIES, wouldn't it? Or is it simply that imagining these tales are true is the real fun for some of you, and you cannot maintain the fantasy if they appear in STORIES?

Bandit?? Come on, buddy!! A little common sense, man! This person of unknown origin, D-Rock420, steps out of the woodwork one fine day in the winter of 2003 revealing that he has tickled or "asked the question" of Jennifer A., SMG, Tara, Heather, Natalie, Gwenyth, Alicia, Jessica B., Cameron, Shannen, and on and on and on? And, of course, once these are finished he can always have "new" experiences. (If he doesn't get bored with the "let's-put-one-over-on-these-guys" project first.)

Scooby--seriously, friend, this must stop. Please, please exercise your powers of moderation.

dig dug dog

420's LIST:

Jennifer Anniston
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Courtney Cox
Jamie Pressley
Alicia Silverstone
Shannen Doherty
Sandra Bullock
Tara Reid
Meg Ryan
Jessica Biel
Cameron Diaz
Ashley Judd
Angelina Jolie
Heather Locklear
Gywneth Paltrow
Liv Tyler
Christina Aguilera
Natalie Portman
Penelope Cruz
Sharon Stone
Shania Twain
Lisa Kudrow

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back