• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

40 Female Fingers! (new video)

realtickling

TMF Regular
priscillaJtoon.gif

Priscilla James has returned!

See her in our newest tickle movie "40 Female Fingers."
It's FFFF/F
51 minutes long. 5 women.

See it here: http://realtickling.com/videostore/40femalefingers.htm

Oh . . . my . . . god . . .

Just one question, then I have to faint:

Where do you find these women???!! They're so hot!!!

DCB

Thank You!

So nice to see Priscilla back! Not to mention all of the other wonderful young ladies you keep bringing to us.

Kathy, by the way, I'm a universal donor, so if you ever need a lung or a kidney or something, just ask....

My heart you already have....:D

incredible looking piece of work! love that little black cartoon of pricila.

Great pics

Hi Kathy:

This video looks awesome!

I was wondering about one thing you mentioned some time ago.

Is there a way to get this video in CD-ROM or DVD format? It could pontentially lower shipping costs and it is easier to conceal. :)

Thanks,

Knight Tickler

alot of foot tickling?

Kathy, I have yet to purchase one of your videos but that has changed. This video looks like a real winner for the foot ticklers of the world. The ladies are beautiful and the feet are immobilizied. Im not even waiting for a clip...........Im already there!

Thanks,

Giantfan

.......wow, just in time for my birthday, heh (man, bein 19 seems a lot like bein 18.....I thought I'd feel different, but I really don't......oh well....)

......kathy, in my opinion, I don't even think that you should bother puttin out any freebies for this vid.......if someone won't buy this golden video just based on the preveiw page of your site, then they don't have a tickling fetish.......it's truly that amazing.....

guys........go buy this video now......I can afford it, and I'm poor....so none of you have any excuse not to.......trust me, from the looks of this, you won't be sorry.......

i really like the blonde named chrissy. she's my kind of girl. and that she got turned on by the tickling is even better!

Looks fantastic!

One of the photos from this video appears to show something I've longed to see in a tickle vid: one girl pulling her toes back while another rakes her arches. Is this the case?

Doesn't really matter - I'll order it anyway. Love those long fingernails on your models too. Keep it up!!

......just ordered it yesterday......who needs preveiws, I'm already sold on this vid.........it looks awesome, I can't wait to see it.......thanx kathy.....we're not worthy *bows down on all fours*

i would like to see the preview clip to help decide if it is a good video, and make it a long one please!

Who needs a clip for this?

How can anyone possibly need a clip for this video? I mean, just look at it!! LOOK!! The whole concept just absolutely rocks, and the women in it - well, I have to agree with Everlast - we are not worthy.

Kathy - I for one say you shouldn't make a clip, because this video needs to be an experience you see complete the first time. Those that would normally only want the clip will have to buy this video to see it, and they will. Oh they will.

DCB

Kathy, I've ordered a couple videos from you in the past, and 100% of the time i've been satisfied, but i've always watched a clip before, it kinda goes with the "don't judge a book by it's cover" quote, don't judge a tickling video by it's pictures, and i know a lot of other people are with me, so im just putting my two cents in as far as making a clip goes, peace

TickleStud

TickleStud and others, sorry, at this time a preview clip has still not even been created. I'm not sure when, or if, one will be. Rest assured however that the pictures do not lie. This is a great one! And thanks to those of you that have realized this, and said so.
Sincerely,

I have never bought a tickling video on the strength of a clip. All I need are stills and a nice description. Clips can be a good indication of what you're getting in a video, but they can also be misleading. If you make a clip of the best 30 seconds of a lame video that video will sell. The truth is there is no guarantee that you're going to get quality when you order a video. Since I've bought stuff from realtickling in the past I know they put out high quality videos. However even if I had never bought anything from realtickling I would trust their reputation far more than I would a clip. This new one looks like another winner. Good to see Priscilla back!

I've ordered it and I don't need a friggin clip. FemFeet has yet to dissapoint me. This video looks like another winner and I'm still reeling from 'Hotel Tickle'.

Hmmm--four women tickling one bound woman for ten minutes at a time. Nahhh, there's NO way this could be a good video. We need to see a good, long clip first! Say, 14-15 minutes. Only THEN will we have enough information to know whether we should buy it!

Yeah, right! My order went in yesterday. All you had to do was DESCRIBE this video to me and tell me that it features the return of airport celebrity Priscilla and I'm in! Kathy, don't bow to the pressure of those who want you to GIVE your product away! DON'T take the time or make the effort to make a clip of this. Make the many freeloaders out there ante up to see it. We want you to stay in business!

P.S. I'm still down for "Tickle The Models" Day, whenever you decide to stage it! :cool:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back