• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

40 Fingers clip?????

Unitkl, I'm planning on buying this video, but I can't use my credit card until tomorrow and the last time I tried to send the folks at RT a money order through the mail, it got lost. Anyway Kathy, I think you can add 40FF to your ever growing list of great videos!

Here we go again.

OK...I can see this is gonna go to a knock down dragged out thing. Jesus....take reading 101...I am not "CRYING" for a free clip. Listen ...I don't save clips...I use em for one purpose and one purpose only. And that is to see if I like the movie. Step One..read above posts...Step Two...Repeat step one until enlightenment occurs. If I like what I see I buy the movie and delete the clip. After all...I don't need the clip if I have the movie now do I. If I don't like it, I delete it anyway cuz..well...I don't like the clip. This is not rocket science here. Everyone tries to always turn this into a "GRATEFUL" issue. Again read above, I am extremely grateful, but like any other product I like to see what I'm getting. Are you gonna buy a car with out a test drive? Of course not. But that doesn't mean your greedy and have something against the dealer. What people, or at least myself anyway, want here is a sample to see if they want to buy it...not a free ride. So please stop trying to sit on your soapbox pretending that you're loyal to RT more then us just cause your taste covers absolutely everything and you have no need...nor care what the content is....OK. I don't care who's in it. I know that Pricilla is an awesome tickler..but does that mean the girls are extremely ticklish? No...I don't know anything about any of them BUT Pricilla....so I'd like to learn a little more about them to decide if I want to spend the money OK? Not all of us have a money tree in the back yeard. Geez try state your opinion on why you feel clips are good way to see if you like a movie or not and get accused of crying?!?! Whatever!

And once again again i agree with chuckster, as much as i love taking $40 gambles everytime i order a video....oh yeah i don't!! Yep the models are hot/gorgeous/beautiful whatever. yep the pictures look good, but (with all due respect) footparadise videos look good IN THE PICTURES too, the only video from them i've felt as though i've got my money's worth is the contest, im not trying to piss anyone off or stir up things, im just saying, and i know a lot of people agree, that we don't have $40 or more to just toss around for our fetish's. Kathy said "a clip hasn't been made yet." that doesn't mean she isn't making one or that she "shouldn't have to" according to some on this thread. If you want to order a video that's fine, order it, but for all of us who like preview clips, back off, jesus christ

TickleStud

Video does not need a clip believe me just buy it it is fucking unbaweevable trust me when I tell ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

DUDE!

Geeeese, caaalllm dooowwwn duuuude!
People are voicing their opinions, I also want a clip, but that is just me, so caaaalm doooowwwn, goood, now take a deeeeeeeep breath,
Goodboy! :D

I am calm dude. I also have the video so I guess that makes me the lucky one also. I doubt there is going to be a video clip so I guess that makes me the real lucky one. Now, you calm down take a deep breath and buy the video............Goodboy:D

Well, in one or two days, we'll both be lucky, talons. I ordered the video a while ago, and I should be receiving it soon.

i wish that realtickling.com would post a clip on this board for our viewing.

i am extra sure that everyone here would greatly appreciate it.

am i wrong??

well..........

.......I have the video, so it's all good.......*evil laugh*

you guys may resume your pleas for free stuff......I'm gonna go watch priscilla get tickled again.........

I haven't ordered it yet, but....

...my resistance is slowly melting. I just KNOW the scene with
Priscilla has to be priceless, but how would you folks rate the
other four girls--Courtney, Chrissy, Leila, and Natasha? They are
all very attractive, but I would like to know just how you guys
would rate them on the Ticklish Scale.

starbuck i can't believe you are resisting! i got the video 2 days ago and i think i wore it out already. prisila, natasha and cortney are incredibly ticklish and chrissy and leila are about 7 out of 10 ticklish. so what you have is 3 of the girls are 10 out of 10, and the other 2 are 7 out of 10. but they are all hot as fire and fun to watch for their own different reasons. this is my fav video of all time already and im serious. get it or regret it sir. hope ive been of help.

Here is a Suggestion...

If you have already wore out the video, then why don't you buy a new one and make it into a DVD?

Know what?!?

I think this is a PERFECT sales strategy in use by RT.....give us all something we have wanted to see, and not make a clip! PERFECTION!

previews

In my experience, really good tickling videos are few and far between. Even from the best companies like femfeet. I have wasted too much money on videos (at $40 a pop!) that I ended up not liking to do so ever again by buying something without seeing a good clip first.
If they want to sell this video, they will come out with a clip.

Two more questions about these girls....

Which of the four has the most ticklish feet? Which one has the
most attractive feet? (I have seen Priscilla before, and on both
points, I know she is in a class by herself!)

hmmmmm....

well, i've seen about 30 replies to the one simple question.."where's the clip??" well, to tell you the truth, everyone's acting like a bunch of adolescent children fighting over who's right about problem 5 on the homework. Now, talons...I'm glad that you got the video, more power to ya, but all in all, I doubt that anyone really gives a damn about your opinion of the movie, esp. the ones who use the clip for preview purposes. It's eminent in your reply to DbzSupaKai that you got a little offended by him telling you to relax. I mean, really, who says goodboy, anyways?? :confused: this post alone has been ripping people apart. I was looking at another post which was talking about the future of the tickling community. The fact of the matter is, we are fading. Like it or not. People are moving on and I think that, even though it's in the past, the sudden removal of our beloved Psycho4048 stirred alot of contraversy and thought. We need to start counting our blessings, and by god, let people voice their opinions openly without bias or ridicule. I'm not just talking to talons. I'm saying this to everyone who comes with an attitude of "want, want, want" and those who ridicule them. Let realtickling do what they do best, that's serve the people. And by god, let those ask a question ask it! I say we can really turn this place around if we just all have an attitude check and respect what we still have. I for one also like to see preview clips before I pay for something. talons, congrats. on getting lucky on the new movie, I hope you enjoy it. But what you say, might not be the same opinion that another may have of the movie. I purchased DOR at realtickling, thinking the clip was a knock out, which it was. I really enjoy the movie, but a big contribution to that choice was the content of the clip. And Everlast, that little remark about people with their pleas for free stuff seems only to serve as a backhanded insult to the people who just want to get their moneys worth. I'm glad you enjoy the video as well, but let's all just try to get along!

;)

well said!

I agree completely ticklemonster.

I'm really surprised the moderators haven't closed the book on this topic because there's been more arguing going on in this thread than actual discussion. In my opinion, if someone wants to question another person's opinion, do so by e-mailing them because I'm sure most of us here don't want to read this back and forth accusations and sarcastic remarks etc...

When I first read some of these posts a few days ago, I wanted to step in at some point and express my thoughts just like ticklemonster did. But lately, I say to myself "what's the point?"... someone out there is bound to get offended as usual, and so I'd make things worse, when all along I just wanted the constant bickering to stop.
As this continues, you'll find that people will be less and less willing to post stuff here for fear of outbursts like this.

It boggles my mind that all this started from a simple innocent question - will there be a clip? And so I ask all of you out there another simple innocent question - will there be an end to this?

Re: Guys......

Fatboy said:
...Anyone remember the old Simpson episode where they all fall asleep in church, and Homer dreams he's King Soloman?...
I also like the one where Homer imagines that he's a giant and he's made out of gold and says to Lenny, "Notice anything different about me, Lenny?"

Heh-heh. Fun-ny. :cool:

Where is my reply to that ticklemonster5 seems to have been deleted:mad:

Mod addition, by Myriads:

Your reply, as was explained in the e-mail that was sent to you by the mod who moved the post, was moved to Admin for evaluation. It's clear that you didn't get or see the e-mail yet, so I'll explain here. It was an argumentitive post directed at one user, and could serve no other purpose but to be the kindling for a flame war. So it was removed. You are always free to disagree with another user, but when you do it, using an openly insulting tone is not going to give your post much longevity here. A simple "I disagree with you" backed by some thoughtful reasons why, will work much better.

Also to answer your question from the removed post where you basically asked, "who asked for your opinion, ticklemonster":

Seeing as this is an open discussion forum, the asking for opinion part is implied. By posting your thoughts, ideas, and attitudes you are opening them up to discussion by default here. You don't need to agree with the opinions you get back, nor even like them. But they are the natural result of you standing up and speaking. Remember, you don't need to reply back to them. Or you can write a defense of your side of things. That's constructive. Attacking the person... that's not, and is just the path to flames, which we will put out, as we did here.

Myriads

Last edited by a moderator:
Well...

I guess no 40 fingers clip....

Oh well, it's obvious the vid is excellant, the vid caps speak for themselves.

>=(

nuts to myriads. anyone should be able to post what they want. hell, we're the ones who post stuff on this board. i cant remember the last time myriads posted anything of use, yet he just takes stuff down when he feels like it.

Hmmmmm?

If this is true then maybe we have a case of Abuse Of Power.:whip: . If the coments had lead to a flame war:devil: then I could understand removing them OR closing the thread all together. Nothing personal Myr, but freedom of expretion is part of what this bored is supoded to staned for. If no "flaming" had ocered yet then the coments should not have been removed. Provention is cool when it comes to getting sick, but not with freedom of expretion:sowrong:

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back