• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

40+ male looking for a female 'lee to chat first!

tickler4u2

TMF Poster
NYC Male looking for a female to chat with!

Hi. I'll start by telling a little about myself. I'm a white professional male living near NYC looking for a female for a long term relationship (LTR). I'm not active in the fetish community though I do some on this site often but mostly as a lurker. I'm also very discreet about my fetish! I have an advancing career, strong family ties and a lot of friends.

I have a love of tickling but I'm looking for much more. I want a committed, intimate relationship with an unattached female. I hope we can start chatting and get to know each other first. If we both feel there is compatibility beyond our obvious shared interest, perhaps we can meet. Hopefully, it will eventually lead to a lifetime of love and laughter!

So even if you're just a "lurker", drop me a PM and we can chat. It would be great to find a woman who has a tickle fetish or a curiousity in it, but it's just one part of who they are as a person.

If you're a female and this sounds like you, please send me a PM and I will certainly respond. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello

My
My names Lisa & I was born in Brooklyn, I'm 52 years old & live in sunny Florida now.
I'm also searching for a long term relationship as I'm very lonly, I hope you'll at least get to know me a little & maybe give me a chance.
I'm very ticklish & probably the only person in the whole world that actually loves being tickled.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Kisses,
Lisa

My
My names Lisa & I was born in Brooklyn, I'm 52 years old & live in sunny Florida now.
I'm also searching for a long term relationship as I'm very lonly, I hope you'll at least get to know me a little & maybe give me a chance.
I'm very ticklish & probably the only person in the whole world that actually loves being tickled.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Kisses,
Lisa

lol

The "real deal" here.

Hi. I'll start by telling a little about myself. I'm a white professional male living near NYC looking for a female for a long term relationship (LTR). I'm not active in the fetish community though I do some on this site often but mostly as a lurker. I'm also very discreet about my fetish! I have an advancing career, strong family ties and a lot of friends.

I have a love of tickling but I'm looking for much more. I want a committed, intimate relationship with an unattached female. I hope we can start chatting and get to know each other first. If we both feel there is compatibility beyond our obvious shared interest, perhaps we can meet. Hopefully, it will eventually lead to a lifetime of love and laughter!

So even if you're just a "lurker", drop me a PM and we can chat. It would be great to find a woman who has a tickle fetish or a curiousity in it, but it's just one part of who they are as a person.

If you're a female and this sounds like you, please send me a PM and I will certainly respond. Thanks!

If I was completely unattached I'd certainly take you up on this, knowing you're sincere, safe, & considerate --- not qualities to take for granted!! :smilestar Can't believe you're still single, actually!! :shock:

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back