• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

neubie

Hopefully it's being settled

Last edited:
While I've personally never had an issue getting paid by GT, it's probably because it takes me a year to reach minimum payout. Sales on that platform are so bad I don't even waste time updating my store anymore. So... yeah.

While I've personally never had an issue getting paid by GT, it's probably because it takes me a year to reach minimum payout. Sales on that platform are so bad I don't even waste time updating my store anymore. So... yeah.
It depends on the content honestly.
As you saw the guy had 1k in his balance.
He makes bread and good promotion,

Get in touch with him, might give you the right suggestions, unlike other studios.
I've seen how much he gets paid and even when. Been a fan.

Just browsed you profile.
He could help you 100%

Hello, you do not have the whole story and it is currently being discussed privately with the vendor, and settled.

It's about consistency also, a lot of studios post 1 clip every 3 months and think it should generate hundreds of $

On what platform or social Media does this ever work ? Even when the content is great, if there is no effort put into marketing it will always sink.

I was responding to SoleMates (and with a general comment).

It's about consistency also, a lot of studios post 1 clip every 3 months and think it should generate hundreds of $

On what platform or social Media does this ever work ? Even when the content is great, if there is no effort put into marketing it will always sink.

You're not wrong. I update my C4S store (and my Patreon) two or three times a month, depending on real-life scheduling. My C4S store regularly pulls in a few hundred a month.

The same videos that do very well on my C4S store have been sitting on GT completely unsold since their first posting. And speaking of, when I first joined GT I put all of my top-selling clips and models there right off the bat. None of them sold. You even helpfully put one or two of them on sale, offered a package deal, and we made one or two of them pay-what-you-want (spoiler alert: no one wanted. Not a single person has ever paid for that video on GT, as far as I can recall.)

So yes, while a lack of promotion can definitely hurt sales, there's also something to be said for continuing to throw good effort after bad. If I did something and it didn't pay off, why would I keep doing it?

I'm very happy the mystery vendor in the original post pulls in a grand a month. I don't, and the main reason I mentioned it was to imply that someone who would be inclined to run off with a vendor's account balance wouldn't bother to do so for someone who was making the equivalent of milk money, so my lack of an issue with getting paid wasn't necessarily a green flag that everything was kosher.

neubie said:
Just browsed you profile.
He could help you 100%

I've read this twice now and can't tell if it's supposed to be praise or an insult. Help a brother out

You're not wrong. I update my C4S store (and my Patreon) two or three times a month, depending on real-life scheduling. My C4S store regularly pulls in a few hundred a month.

The same videos that do very well on my C4S store have been sitting on GT completely unsold since their first posting. And speaking of, when I first joined GT I put all of my top-selling clips and models there right off the bat. None of them sold. You even helpfully put one or two of them on sale, offered a package deal, and we made one or two of them pay-what-you-want (spoiler alert: no one wanted. Not a single person has ever paid for that video on GT, as far as I can recall.)

So yes, while a lack of promotion can definitely hurt sales, there's also something to be said for continuing to throw good effort after bad. If I did something and it didn't pay off, why would I keep doing it?

I'm very happy the mystery vendor in the original post pulls in a grand a month. I don't, and the main reason I mentioned it was to imply that someone who would be inclined to run off with a vendor's account balance wouldn't bother to do so for someone who was making the equivalent of milk money, so my lack of an issue with getting paid wasn't necessarily a green flag that everything was kosher.

I've read this twice now and can't tell if it's supposed to be praise or an insult. Help a brother out
Hi there.
No no, no insults here.
Just simply i know the guy who pulled the grand.
It's AmateurClips, a long date friend, honestly if I have to say the truth he is pulling thousands every month, average 3.4/4 a month from his tg only, producer to customer.

Always loved his content and all, but as you know when people see you're doing good, every one starts to copy and paste.

Idk if you ever heard about the spineboard mummy videos. First one making something similar for an amateur store, smart move I can give him that. And lately seeing people abusing it and not using it right SMH.

He might be willing to help you with good marketing suggestions and everything tbh.
We need more like him here, not copy and paste, even chasing his models to make a buck, unbelievable honestly.

He can give you good points to grow your operation, while some people keep for themselves and all.
He's main income was coming from a website he built in 2020, which was smart!
He didn't have to pay no one, straight to pockets. Then took it down cuz he's coming with something never done yet in the Tickle industry, can't talk about it because it's confidential..

Some suggestions might open your eyes, for example.

You can post even 1 time a year, but the content must have some key features.

N 1 the models featured must be truly ticklish, not faking it.

N 2 doesn't matter the quality, a minimum of 720p is fine.

N 3 good and wise selection..

Many more points and tricks that I won't say here cuz no one helps spontaneously...

You need to give more options and everything.
I really suggest you to give him a shot.

A bunch of days ago he pulled the greatest move, and it was unexpected for everyone.
Basically he priced his videos at $1 each! for a discreet amount of hours.
He has over 2.5k subs roughly in his platforms combined, plus a huge collection.
I can let you imagine how much he pulled in 6 hours I guess, I can say 4 zeros, he shared with me the history of the payments, because I didn't belive it honestly, that amount some people barely pull it in a year. He did it in hours which I'd unbelievable, he started telling the people to stop submitting orders lol, it became rough to keep up and I belive it when you have a big following, without counting roughly 20k subs of the communities that repost his previews.
Here's a lil example 👇
Screenshot_20240114_195124_VK.jpg
Just this post secured him thousands of views in hours, which means extra income, the good this is that everything is exclusive, him and just a hand full are allowed to be there, but he's probably thinking in advance to not let these copy and paste take his own space.

He has great marketing skills to learn from...
Personally I always wanted to start selling myself cuz I got motivated lol, who doesn't want to make an extra buck?
I can thank people enough like him, making it easier for the pockets too.
That's all I'm allowed to say and I think I went a little deep, because it's confidential, I have a good friendship let's say!

Last edited:
Several reasons :

• It will pay off in due time
  • If something happens with your c4s account, you have backup

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back