• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

49ers vs Ravens

TiickleNiicole

TMF Regular
Happy as hell the Ravens pickes up the win. Now that we know who will be in the super bowl, who do you think will win?

Thats really a tough one. They are both excellent teams. Ultimately it depends on how the QBs play I think. If Flacco continues the way he is it could be the Ravens, if Kapernick is firing on all cylinders like he did against Green Bay then 49ers could win. I think traditionally experience always pays off big in the Post Season especially in the Super Bowl. In that case I give a slight edge to the Ravens.

I can tell you one thing I am gonna be glued to the TV set cause its gonna be a helluva game :D

I have to go with our Ravens, Nicole. But I tell you, it should be one hell of a game. The 49ers are a great team and will have their time, but I have to believe that Ray Lewis ends his storied career a champion.

All this talk, in the sports bars, on TV, in line for the toilet... about Quarterbacks & these fancy offenses & arcade-style scoring.... and we got two teams who played lights out Defense to get to the Super Bowl. Both the Ravens & Niners shut out their opponents in the 2nd half & both QBs played good but definitely not great.

I think this will be a great game. I honestly don't know who'll win. Early money is on the Niners (favored 4-1/2 pt last I checked). But we got 2 weeks to decide.

I'm giving the edge slightly to the 49ers because of the play of Kapernick. However if you can keep him in the pocket and not let him run it could be a very close game. All i know for sure is, this game will be a great one

I am very torn about this game.. being a diehard Steelers fan its tough either way I don't want the team I hate the most and my teams biggest rival (the Ravens) to win the superbowl ... but I also don't want the 49ers to win and tie the Steelers record for superbowl wins.. I think San Fran gets the win because of the dynamic of Kapernick being able to run and pass, and I feel they have a good balance with gore and james in the backfield, plus their d is solid, but as much as I hate to say it I spose I will root for Baltimore..eww

I pray it's the 49ers... but I dislike both teams, so meh.

I'm with ya' sista'!!

About the only positive thing I can say about this is that someone from AFC central actually made it to the Super Bowl? The rest of the league had an abysmal season and the ravens made the best of it. I'll congratulate success on that level but otherwise I couldn't care less.

Go Super Bowl 2013!

If Baltimore doesn't contain Kaepernick, that have no chance.

That being said, sorry Nicole, 49ers Win

Both team coaches are brothers.

I'm going with:San Francisco.

Its the HAR-BOWL...and I'm rolling with my 49ers. I think San Francisco is more balanced than Baltimore, and can lock down those fast receivers.

There is normally a sure fire way of confusing Flacco....lock down his #1 target for each play.

I don't care about football at all, but my mother lives in Baltimore and roots for her local team, so I will root for the Ravens so that she can see them win. :D

Sure would be nice if Ray Lewis could retire with another SuperBowl Ring. I like Ray Lewis a lot. Seems like a class act. Its gonna be a awesome game though both teams are excellent.

I don't really have a rooting interest for or against either team. I just hope it's a competitive and exciting game. :D

Awww.....poor baby!

Don't be a sore loser.......:laughhard:

Nahhh, im not. actually not a big deal the Pats lost to me. its good to see two different teams. i just hate the ravens. i used to be a big time 49ers fan back in the day.

I am going for... THE RAVENS! haha..I HATE the Niners and the S.F. Teams. haha... I myself am a S.F. Bay Area guy but I like B-More. Haha.. Some will Say 49ers it's destiny... but everyone figured the NFC rep. would be the 49ers after last season. DESTINY would TRULY be the Ravens... WHY? You beat 2 of the all time greatest QB's to ever play the game ON THE ROAD!

I will say this... This games WAS DESTINY! How is it that BOTH teams that were suppose to win last season and meet in the SB lost by blunders and this season they both win creating the Harbowl. Haha.. Coinsidence? I THINK NOT! DESTINY! From that FORGET THE 49ers.... RAVENS ALL THE WAY!

As you can tell from my signature pics, I like both teams. But i AM a 49ers fan! It is time to win that 6th ring! This game will be great because both teams have the same "personality". Both are physical teams that love to punish opponents. Both have QBs that people doubted. Should be a fun game. I LOVE Ray Lewis. But, he will go down to my 49ers. Time for us to win our 6th....

Who will win the Superbowl? I don't know...I don't really follow bowling.

Right now Vegas is saying San Fran by 3.5. I think it will come down to Flacco. He does have the ability to be elite sometimes. He looked great against NE. Ravens defense will be fired up for Ray. So happy its Baltimore and not NE.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back