• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

5 Terrifying Things Only Truckers Know About the Highway Read more: http://www.crack

Can't wait until you write your autobiography, my friend. ;)

Thanks for the update. My area is full of truck stops and I personally know a lot of truckers.

Frightening... if even half of it is true.

I will call BS on the drugs used to stay awake for long periods. The truck stop prostitution is pretty much gone. Still out there is some areas.I stay out of them.

As far as the GPS foul ups........................ Sadly,that is true. Thankfully,my company does not have them in our trucks. I have heard nothing but bad things about them.

I will call BS on the drugs used to stay awake for long periods.

^Are you saying they don't use Pep Pills (Bennies)?^

The truck stop prostitution is pretty much gone. Still out there is some areas.I stay out of them.

^We had a District Attorney crack down on the prostitution after a woman was found dead in the mountains.^

As far as the GPS foul ups........................ Sadly,that is true. Thankfully,my company does not have them in our trucks. I have heard nothing but bad things about them.

^Many a trucker has run afoul using this system.^

^Many a trucker has run afoul using this system.^
I think,for the most part.a lot of truckers do not use them anymore. Maybe a small percentage. More and more truckers are using electronic log books. No way to manipulate them like paper logs.

Thanks for posting the link, General Zod. Is it really as easy to get a CDL as point #2 in the article suggests? I always thought most legitimate schools would make sure a candidate could at least operate a rig, including knowing how to back it up and navigate tight turns, not to mention how to do the thorough inspections I understand drivers must perform.

Thanks for posting the link, General Zod. Is it really as easy to get a CDL as point #2 in the article suggests? I always thought most legitimate schools would make sure a candidate could at least operate a rig, including knowing how to back it up and navigate tight turns, not to mention how to do the thorough inspections I understand drivers must perform.
They do background check on them. Most courses are three weeks. When I did it back in 96, if we didn't pass on the last Friday, we could go through one more week. If you still could not pass, then no c.d.l. I guess it's different now.

I've recently had an addition to my job in having to unload pallets of various cargo off of 18 wheelers like the ones you drive and it's chaos. It's f'n nuts. Where I work is one of those locations where there is no spot for you guys to turn around and it is a b**ch to get out. Much respect to be able to manuver those big bastards. :)

I've recently had an addition to my job in having to unload pallets of various cargo off of 18 wheelers like the ones you drive and it's chaos. It's f'n nuts. Where I work is one of those locations where there is no spot for you guys to turn around and it is a b**ch to get out. Much respect to be able to manuver those big bastards. :)

Those places are always "fun". ;)

Living in Houston back in the 80's, I marveled at the ability of big rig drivers to get in and out of the underground delivery docks downtown. It was a tight enough fit for my UPS type truck. It seemed easy as drinking a cup of coffee to them. A tip of my hat to you and your fellow drivers who do things the right way.

Living in Houston back in the 80's, I marveled at the ability of big rig drivers to get in and out of the underground delivery docks downtown. It was a tight enough fit for my UPS type truck. It seemed easy as drinking a cup of coffee to them. A tip of my hat to you and your fellow drivers who do things the right way.

The real PRO's anyway... there are plenty of knuckleheads that shouldn't be pushing a soapbox scooter let alone be behind a couple of tons of 18 wheeler. I'm sure Zod knows some fellow truckers that raise the hairs on his neck.

The real PRO's anyway... there are plenty of knuckleheads that shouldn't be pushing a soapbox scooter let alone be behind a couple of tons of 18 wheeler. I'm sure Zod knows some fellow truckers that raise the hairs on his neck.

No doubt. Heck, there are many people who have no business driving a car, let alone a multi-ton truck as I'm sure we can all attest to. That said, we may be drifting off topic here.

Got that right cousin. ;)

Thanks kindly Bugman. :ty: I have been to some shippers in the caves in MO.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back