• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

6 Reasons Why Your Cat Is a Fucking Asshole

My cat is really cool. He comes when I call him. He keeps the mice population down. The dogs love him. Cats rock!!

LMAO!!

We have a cat at the Group Home I work at, and she does all. these. things. I was laughing my ass off reading this.

HA! I saw that the other day and thought about posting it, but if I posted everything I liked on cracked then that'd be a daily thing. XD

"No on here is bad enough to fuck with me. Enjoy my shit."

"Cats love murder."

I have to get these embroidered on some throw pillows.:bounce:

My cat is a psychotic bitch, and controls us all with her
feces. I seriously almost pissed myself when I was reading
this. Damn.

In a thread about pooping on cats, I feel as though I should say something...

Don't get me wrong...I love my cat. He's amazerful. I love cats in general. Far above dogs in all ways. But I really feel as though the only way to reclaim my dominance is to shit on my cat. Or kill a small animal and shove it in his face. Or piss on him whenever he rids himself of my scent. Clearly it's the only way to establish my superiority and gain this assholes respect.

But I really feel as though the only way to reclaim my dominance is to shit on my cat. Or kill a small animal and shove it in his face. Or piss on him whenever he rids himself of my scent. Clearly it's the only way to establish my superiority and gain this assholes respect.

You do this too? ^-^

My cat is a psychotic bitch, and controls us all with her
feces. I seriously almost pissed myself when I was reading
this. Damn.

I heart my beast as well but the shit is pure, unapologetic chemical warfare.

In a thread about pooping on cats, I feel as though I should say something...

*eagerly awaits* :D

I knew I could count on you two. :D

I want this:

cat_toilet.jpg

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back