• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

60 years ago today

milagros317

Verified
60 years ago today, I was in my junior high school art class when the school's public address system came on. Instead of hearing the voice of one of the secretaries in the principal's office making an announcement, we heard a news radio station. The first words I heard were, "We have been assured that Vice President Johnson is unharmed. He was not in the same car."

That was the day that John F. Kennedy, then President of the United States, was assassinated. We were sent home from school about half an hour after that. Most of us went home crying, the boys as well as the girls.

This post is not in the Politics and Religion forum because I don't want any political opinions of Kennedy, Johnson, or anybody else. If you are old enough to remember that day, please post where you were when you heard the news.

Yup, and this assasination is still being debated to this day among theorists.

The investigation itself was so terribly handled and secretive that it boggles the mind.

I watched the film JFK and everything it spells out is TERRIFYING! That war profiteers and the military industrial complex wanted Kennedy dead so they could rack in obese amounts of tax payer money from Vietnam. We'll probably never know the full truth but if it was a coup de tat then it would rock this nation to it's CORE if it ever became revealed!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back