• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[7/2/11]* Blame The GPS *[M/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Jessy has a bad habit of relying on her GPS for everything, so whenever she is late for something or can't find a location, she faults the GPS unit rather than herself. Today she's supposted to meet up for a lecture on updated policies and procedures for stock trading. Like clockwork, she is late and blames the GPS for incorrect directions. This time, however, Jessy is going to be held accountable for her actions and miss the lecture entirely! She has no idea what she's in for and is even slightly cocky about her ability to take anything thrown at her...until she gets tickled! This clip features bare (no nylons), upper, leg, even neck tickling! There is oil used on the soles here too.

This clip also has additional bonus footage at the end which is a short interview (under 90 seconds) of Jessy after she's undergone crazy tickle torture. Very cute and a nice cherry on top of an already entertaining clip.

Attached are two hi-res photos, two preview stills and an SD preview.

Comments are always welcomed and encouraged! This is the first time we're including the bonus footage as part of the actual clip so feel free to comment on that aspect too for those who decide to make this title part of your library!

This clip and all of our other recent material can be found on the official Stryker Entertainment Sub-Forum

PURCHASING

This clip is available for purchase exclusively through our official website - http://www.************************

Attachments

• BTGPS-Preview-Forum.wmv
    3.6 MB · Views: 735
  • blgps-hires2.jpg
    blgps-hires2.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 195
  • blgps-hires3.jpg
    blgps-hires3.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 229
  • blgps-hrs1.jpg
    blgps-hrs1.jpg
    880.9 KB · Views: 330
  • blgps-hrs4-1.jpg
    blgps-hrs4-1.jpg
    761.7 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
WOW -- she is a stunner !!! nice going on the neck tickles -- can't go wrong with the classic spots !

Most know I'm a tough one to please on here but somehow you manage to do it. I like this one! Great work and happy 4th to you!

This clip is really awesome and I would buy it, but the clip size is to big for my comp.

HA -- indeed not Darth. Yes the neck is under utilized -- same as behind the knees in my opinion lol :D

Good man Darth -- leave no spot un-tickled !! lol :D

Very attractive young lady and I love how no mercy was shown on her!

Really?? cooool - which team? (if u are at liberty to say)

No problem Darth - totally respect the ler/lee confidentiality :D

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back