• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[7/21/12]* Latina Vengeance *[F/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Ever since Jaz Colon's first appearance, many of you were curious how she would be if she was ever given a chance for revenge. Well, wait no more! After hog-tying the blonde Maryse, Jaz starts with aggressive thigh tickling which sends Maryse howling. Then she goes on a crazy feather assault which I normally wouldn't advocate, but for some reason Maryse is actually sensitive to the way Jaz uses the feather on her. As the clip progresses, Jaz's dominant side really stands out and it doesn't take long to see it! Jaz gets even more aggressive and tickles Maryse's upper body, taunting her in the process and getting progressively more aggressive in the process.

In this clip, it's just as fascinating to see her metamorphisis transpire as it is to see Maryse laugh out of control!

STATS

Length: 8 minutes
Starring: Maryse, Jaz Colon
Shoe Size: Jaz Colon, Maryse
Relevant Sequels: From Drinks To Laughs, Latina Laughter
Maryse's Other Appearances: Off The Street, The Apprentice's Revenge

Attached are four hi-res photos and an SD preview. The link to the HD preview is below. Comments are sincerely appreciated!

Latina Vengeance - HD Preview

This clip and all of our other recent material can be found on the official Stryker Entertainment Sub-Forum

PURCHASING

If you are interested in purchasing this clip, please contact us directly on the forum or via e-mail to arrange a buy. Currently, we are only doing so via private sales until our new web solution is ready. Please note in both cases, the prices will not mirror clips4sale, but are still reasonable.

Attachments

• lv-hrs1-1.jpg
    lv-hrs1-1.jpg
    755.5 KB · Views: 739
  • lv-hrs2-1.jpg
    lv-hrs2-1.jpg
    741.9 KB · Views: 1,224
  • lv-hrs6-1.jpg
    lv-hrs6-1.jpg
    724.8 KB · Views: 945
  • lv-hrs7-1.jpg
    lv-hrs7-1.jpg
    721.5 KB · Views: 593
  • LV-PreviewSD.wmv
    5.1 MB · Views: 1,467
Jaz is beautiful, and I love when a ler runs their mouth. A+

I love the fact that you tried something different, especially after asking people what you can do differently!

(I hate it when people ask, "uh, what can we do different?" ...and then keep doing the exact same thing... (Yes, that's you, Tickling Paradise, among others...I can mock them because they'll
never change it.)

I love the well lit room and white bed, also. The video looks better than it would in a dark room.

Can't wait to see more like this...in pantyhose, of course!

(But hey, I like the fact that the bare footers will be happy with this.)

It's just a sample of things to come. People spoke loud and clear... I listen. I don't profess to be a know it all or anywhere close. I value those surveys like gold and I can't think of a better way to show that than to implement some of the suggestions and listen :).

Tickling Paradise used to be such a good company. It's sad how far they've fallen.

I love the fact that you tried something different, especially after asking people what you can do differently!

(I hate it when people ask, "uh, what can we do different?" ...and then keep doing the exact same thing... (Yes, that's you, Tickling Paradise, among others...I can mock them because they'll
never change it.)

I love the well lit room and white bed, also. The video looks better than it would in a dark room.

Can't wait to see more like this...in pantyhose, of course!

(But hey, I like the fact that the bare footers will be happy with this.)

I just got this clip and it is definitely one of the hottest clips I have seen! Awesome!

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back