• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[8/10/12]* Grace Is Back *[M/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
It has been nearly three years since we’ve had Grace in our stocks getting tickled. Due to the many requests to bring her back, we’ve made it so. Thank you to everyone who was vocal about it. We do listen and we do respond to your requests, so when in doubt, say something :).

Grace took notice of the enhancements to the stocks since we’ve made them and immediately became nervous. As soon as her fashion designer heels are removed, no time is wasted in bringing this exotic beauty to laughs. Her soles are even softer now than they were in her first appearance! They are tortured, without mercy, with the feather tip, wombaton (spelling?), brush and of course fingertips. Later on, the effects are intensified using a form of baby oil that’s even smoother than the typical store brand.

Grace’s upper body doesn’t go ignored one bit. The new restraints we’ve employed minimize her ability to move as much as last time – exposing her tender armpits and washboard waistline. No mercy is shown here either as we are determined to make her laugh well beyond her control. Needless to say, we succeeded.

Please enjoy this preview clip and feel free to comment. For those that were patient in this release, you won’t be disappointed if you decide to purchase this.

STATS

Length: 18 minutes ( 9 Feet Only, 9 Upper Only)
Starring: Grace
Shoe Size: Grace(6.0)
Relevant Sequals: None
Grace’s Other Appearances: Ticklish Teacher, Exotic Arches

Attached are four hi-res photos and an SD preview. The link to the HD preview is below. Comments are sincerely appreciated!

Grace is Back – HD Preview

This clip and all of our other recent material can be found on the official Stryker Entertainment Sub-Forum

PURCHASING

This clip is now available for purchase exclusively on our online store at http://www.************************

Attachments

• GIB-PreviewSD.wmv
    6.3 MB · Views: 1,989
  • gib-hires1.jpg
    gib-hires1.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 1,716
  • gib-hires3.jpg
    gib-hires3.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 821
  • gib-hrs3-1.jpg
    gib-hrs3-1.jpg
    703.2 KB · Views: 1,617
  • gib-hrs14-1.jpg
    gib-hrs14-1.jpg
    666.2 KB · Views: 916
Last edited:
how old is she? and any belly button tickling?? nice video

Been a while since I have been on but I think she looks even hotter in this one than she did the last one good stuff
I hope you will use her more!

Oh man what a sexy Filipino girl!!! she is really really hot! thanks for posting this!

This clip is now available for purchase in our online store effective today - enjoy!

Very Cute!!! Yummy looking Feet!!!
Grace looks like a lovely girl and a lot of fun to tickle!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Thanks Skull!

I do plan to bring Grace back but I'm not sure if there is more demand? If so, what would you guys like to see that we haven't already done? Any suggestions?

Very Cute!!! Yummy looking Feet!!!
Grace looks like a lovely girl and a lot of fun to tickle!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Maybe female ticklers with some sensual elements like in some of your other clips? don't think we've seen Grace in F/F yet. Just an idea. Love her clips!

I coulda sworn I had one of Darcel tickling her a little bit, but if it's going to be F/F, we gotta get Rosie involved for sure :).

Maybe female ticklers with some sensual elements like in some of your other clips? don't think we've seen Grace in F/F yet. Just an idea. Love her clips!

Oh, I remember her from the Ticklish Teacher Clips, she was great! Do some sensory deprivation F/F upper body tickle torture :D

Ahhh no you're right, I lied haha. Darcel got her in the Stryking Soles vid. But Rosie on Grace in full-on stocks? Yes please. That would be fantastic. :wahooo:

I coulda sworn I had one of Darcel tickling her a little bit, but if it's going to be F/F, we gotta get Rosie involved for sure :).

Thanks Skull!

I do plan to bring Grace back but I'm not sure if there is more demand? If so, what would you guys like to see that we haven't already done? Any suggestions?

Absolutely. You create it, and we'll buy it. Don't overthink it - hot and sexy tickling or foot worship speaks for itself.

belly button tickling possibly? and then a spreader bar hogtie would be great

What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back