• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

‘80s Saturday Morning

HallKogan

2nd Level Red Feather
I’m feeling nostalgic, so let’s walk down memory lane. I know there’s some 80s kids here. What cartoon was your favorite while you sat on the couch in your pjs with a bowl
of cereal? Sound off!

https://youtu.be/cgN0g4vqYMg

Oh my god dude. There are so many!

Go-Bots, Transformers, He-Man: Masters of the Universe, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Dino Riders, Exo-Squad, Mighty Max, Gargoyles, Superman: The Animated Series, Justice League, Justice League: Unlimited, Wing Commander, W.I.L.D. Cats, The Dragon, the list goes on and on!

My little sis liked more feminine like My Little Pony, She-Ra: Princesses of Power, and Jem and the Holograms.

Oh my god dude. There are so many!

Go-Bots, Transformers, He-Man: Masters of the Universe, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Dino Riders, Exo-Squad, Mighty Max, Gargoyles, Superman: The Animated Series, Justice League, Justice League: Unlimited, Wing Commander, W.I.L.D. Cats, The Dragon, the list goes on and on!

My little sis liked more feminine like My Little Pony, She-Ra: Princesses of Power, and Jem and the Holograms.

I have a little sister too and often I watched her shows counting down to when I could watch mine.

Although I did watch She-Ra on my own... because uhhh... I was hoping He-Man would show up. Yeah that’s it. I didn’t find She-Ra attractive, and I didn’t have a serious crush on Firestar either. [emoji1781]

Turtles Deffo! Sharkie and George, Racoons, chip and Dale rescue rangers, Darkwing Duck! Pirates of dark waters, transformers, M.A.S.K, captain planet (that's was a funny one!) Fantastic Four, Ironman, Batman the animated series(but I think that was 90's), Dungeons and Dragons XD
That's to name but a few! Great memories there!!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HwqQclvmC68

(link to sharkie and George theme song lol)
Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

Aah memories!

Here’s a less popular one. Who remembers Bionic 6?

Aah memories!

Here’s a less popular one. Who remembers Bionic 6?

Me. The heroes were cool but the villain was idiotic and didn't really make any sense.

Kinda typical of 80's cartoon villains to be honest.

Me. The heroes were cool but the villain was idiotic and didn't really make any sense.

Kinda typical of 80's cartoon villains to be honest.
Not forgetting the cheesy 1 liners XD that the heros like to crack but it would not be the 80's without that! XD

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

Thunder, Thunder, Thunder. Thundercats!!! Hoooo. Loved that one but the villain was always so weak. Mumra

Thunder, Thunder, Thunder. Thundercats!!! Hoooo. Loved that one but the villain was always so weak. Mumra

Remember at the end of Lion O’s trial to become lord of the Thundercats, he had to destroy Mumm Ra? Pretty heavy stuff for a cartoon.

The 80's were possibly the Greatest decade of ever for Saturday morning cartoons, very hard to whittle it down to just one or 2.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back