• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A 90 day plan

billylee

TMF Poster
OK, the eternal question on this thread is how to separate the knuckleheads from the genuine, especially for women. It's a tricky question, I know. Don't jump at me. But we all know some are more serious than others. I even advertised for a wife and got almost all men responding.

I am trying to think of a "point system," or a calendar, in which those who are interested in connecting with someone, would agree not to meet them in person for 90 days - to prove a genuine interest. Or, you get a point for each paragraph emailed, or three points for each photo sent, and you don't meet the person in question until you get to fifty.

It would be voluntary; completely unenforced by the mods. Just a way to show who is really here and who is trolling. Any thoughts?

With all due respect, you're trying too hard. Most folks here are intelligent enough to tell who's for real and who isn't after (at most) a few conversations.

you can't be serious if you have to use the internet (especially the TMF) to meet women. Women of quality do not spend much time on the internet nor do they place a whole lot of emphasis on it for dating.

Want to prove me wrong!? Get out in public and go to a bar/nightclub or even a local grocery store/shopping mall and ask your type of woman if she'd meet guys on the internet. If you're really serious about this then ask her if she'd meet guys from a tickling website that you're a member of. I did this!!! and results for internet dating weren't in favor for. There were a few liars here and there who dramatized their answers because of the social stigma, but why would you want to meet somebody with that big of a character flaw???

Think you're a special snowflake because you like tickling??? News flash, dude....YOU AREN'T THE ONLY ONE WHO LIKES TICKLING NOR ARE THE MEMBERS HERE THE ONLY ONES WHO LIKE TICKLING.

Why not spend that 90 days looking for women from outside of your house instead?? Sharing a good time together when actually being together physically is so so so so so so much better than a "LOL" coming from a screen name!! Plus, you don't have to touch yourself or masturbate in your computer chair if you 2 click sexually! Sparking that attraction and amping it up together in person is more significant.

Women aren't merchandise you can order online like a T-shirt or concert tickets or a potato chip shaped like Jesus Christ and then enjoy once they're shipped to your place. Attracting and making a connection with women takes courage and leaves you feeling vulnerable in a way that doesn't start by turning your computer on and signing into the TMF!!

you can't be serious if you have to use the internet (especially the TMF) to meet women. Women of quality do not spend much time on the internet nor do they place a whole lot of emphasis on it for dating.

Want to prove me wrong!? Get out in public and go to a bar/nightclub or even a local grocery store/shopping mall and ask your type of woman if she'd meet guys on the internet. If you're really serious about this then ask her if she'd meet guys from a tickling website that you're a member of. I did this!!! and results for internet dating weren't in favor for. There were a few liars here and there who dramatized their answers because of the social stigma, but why would you want to meet somebody with that big of a character flaw??? !

I dunno about the whole Bar Nightclub thing. You don't want your dick to fall off or anything... A lot of women that hang out at bars looking for men are going to be dirrrrty. Not all but many.

I dunno about the whole Bar Nightclub thing. You don't want your dick to fall off or anything... A lot of women that hang out at bars looking for men are going to be dirrrrty. Not all but many.

Are all the bars and nightclubs in Mississippi like that??

Ok then, dude. If you live in Mississippi don't go to any bars or clubs!! And be careful with your dick if you do!

And watch out for elfriend too!! If you see her, keep absolutely still... this sexual predator's vision is based on movement!

I don't see anything wrong with meeting on here. In fact, I would LIKE to meet and spend time with many on here, both male and female. The feeling may not be mutual, but that's a story for another time.

On topic, nah. As stated above by Strider, people here are intelligent enough to determine who is real and who is fake.

I think that you are wrong. Don't judge me as a less than superior woman, because I spend time on the internet. You do not know me.

Women aren't merchandise you can order online like a T-shirt or concert tickets or a potato chip shaped like Jesus Christ and then enjoy once they're shipped to your place. Attracting and making a connection with women takes courage and leaves you feeling vulnerable in a way that doesn't start by turning your computer on and signing into the TMF!!

I disagree about not being able to make TMF friends online. I have made some. I don't think that anyone should limit him/her self by not using every resource available to meet friends and potential mates. The internet is just another tool available to us. I don't like your attitude.

I think that you are wrong. Don't judge me as a less than superior woman, because I spend time on the internet. You do not know me.

I don't use internet time as a discriminator either. We don't have equal internet time, & that's just a fact of life.

I disagree about not being able to make TMF friends online. I have made some. I don't think that anyone should limit him/her self by not using every resource available to meet friends and potential mates. The internet is just another tool available to us. I don't like your attitude.

I agree, I have made a few new friends on TMF. I think it's another opportunity to interact with people.

With all due respect, you're trying too hard. Most folks here are intelligent enough to tell who's for real and who isn't after (at most) a few conversations.

Gotta' go with Strider here. I can understand some level of frustration if you haven't found people who are... invested enough yet, but I think investment naturally diminishes on the net for various reasons...

Nonetheless, there are people here with the same interests as you, and the same desire to connect. An artificial plan doesn't seem like it would help much, nor do I think you'd have many takers. But if you want to give it a shot, by all means.

In any event, keep trying. Network. There are people out there for you, too.

Want to prove me wrong!? Get out in public and go to a bar/nightclub or even a local grocery store/shopping mall and ask your type of woman if she'd meet guys on the internet. If you're really serious about this then ask her if she'd meet guys from a tickling website that you're a member of. I did this!!! and results for internet dating weren't in favor for. There were a few liars here and there who dramatized their answers because of the social stigma, but why would you want to meet somebody with that big of a character flaw???

Think you're a special snowflake because you like tickling??? News flash, dude....YOU AREN'T THE ONLY ONE WHO LIKES TICKLING NOR ARE THE MEMBERS HERE THE ONLY ONES WHO LIKE TICKLING.

I met the man I have been living with for a year… through the internet and (gasp) TMF! And I am a catch! :p And I’d be a catch any way he met me. But I, most likely, would not admit how I met my man at some Mall Survey.

As for the 90 Day Plan, I like the intent. Get to know each other. Take your time. It’s self control and common sense, disguised as rules and points.

Why not spend that 90 days looking for women from outside of your house instead?? Sharing a good time together when actually being together physically is so so so so so so much better than a "LOL" coming from a screen name!! Plus, you don't have to touch yourself or masturbate in your computer chair if you 2 click sexually! Sparking that attraction and amping it up together in person is more significant.

REALLY respect this, though.

Trying to make something like that work on such a grand scale would be very, very difficult. But if it can work, and people can build that much trust over the internet...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back