• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Big Warning to all Mainstream Downloaders!

Xtreme09

TMF Master
I don't know where to put this so I'm putting it here. Admin may move it to the right board if necessary.

There is a file on www.tk-411.com called: "TickleTown_ST Enterprise.part1.rar" It comes in parts

DO NOT download these part files. They have been infected and I recommend they be removed immediately! I almost lost my laptop from them.

Here's the story:
I was collecting files off the clip listing and came across these files. I Downloaded them and extracted them combining them into one video file and my computer suddenly came up with "Windows explorer has stopped working" and it kept restarting making the desktop go blank and back to normal. It kept looping like this and I panicked. I tried safe mode and still it had this problem. It also told me that power cinema was the cause.

Luckily I had a separate account on my laptop. I went on there. No errors. I went to my other account's desktop and saw the files. I touched the extracted file and Windows Explorer stopped working and restarted. But the desktop on the alt account still worked. So working it out, I downloaded a file deleter program online (i couldn't do that normally) and targeted the malicious files. Firing my phasers...er program to delete them. I went back onto my infected desktop and.....they were gone. Everything was back to normal. I saved my laptop!

So anyway I dont know if anyone else had this problem with this particular file but i'm telling you right now. Don't try it. And since this file came from TMF I would reccommend the admin remove these file parts as well as the ones on the website.

Moral: Backup your files often and be careful what you download.

This is X. And this is my true story.

Last edited:
Never had that problem, but i have good sources. Heres the file your looking for 100% virus, tribble, or klingon free my friend.

I don't know where to put this so I'm putting it here. Admin may move it to the right board if necessary.

There is a file on www.tk-411.com called: "TickleTown_ST Enterprise.part1.rar" It comes in parts

DO NOT download these part files. They have been infected and I recommend they be removed immediately! I almost lost my laptop from them..

Thanks for the heads up. In the future, if you find any problem files, please let me know directly as well so I can pull it from the listing. Jeff and I are both checking things out...since all the files are actually located here on the forum. If it does indeed prove to be a problem with the individual file, I'll simply pull the link to that one and Jeff can pull the actual file. If, OTOH, it comes back as clean, we'll notify you so that you can check into other possible sources of your problem.

Last edited:
I scanned this file and didn't find anything. Are you really sure about what you're reporting?

Even though this file scanned clean and it appears that the file is clean, I plan to begin scanning all oddball files before they're added to the listing. So, you can be assured that all files listed are safe. As of right now, the only ones not already scanned are those in the bold blue print...the ones that require special programs. All others, I've actually already DLed myself and had come back clean on scans. (I scan my system before every update just to be sure I didn't pick something up in my travels.) I'll be adding this same notice to the listing itself just to err on the side of caution.

BTW< Iroc...I like tribbles! They're so cute! If you find any, feel free to send them my way! ;)

Last edited:
Really?

Once I extracted the parts and touched the file on my desktop, the windows explorer stopped working and looping, I deleted the file and it everything was normal again. Do you think maybe it had a bad reaction with my computer? I have a windows vista.
Oh and that's the other thing. My up to date Virus scanner never caught it either. Thought it was clean at the time. Odd...

And thank you dskodj. This DLed file you gave me does not screw with my computer.
So that means it's only those RAR parts I DLed.

It sounds almost like a codec problem, the orig file is an mpeg which can mess with everything on a vista machine. try googleing a codec pack for vista like shark 007, windows vista essential codec pack, or k-lite codec packs, and download and run one of those programs. just watch what your doing since some of those sites are shady!

and Ann: i would love to give you some tribbles, but they keep eating all the quadrotriticale on my ship..... Ok im officially a nerd. lol

People on here are too quick to cry foul play when a file does anything but play perfectly on their system.

Hi. FYI: I used a website a couple of times several months ago that lets you upload a file and performs a virus scan check using many different virus detection programs. I only used it twice, and it was a bit difficult getting to the final summary page, but it did appear to work. You may want to try it sometime. The link is:
http://www.virustotal.com/
I hope that helps.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back