• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Brothers Karamazof kind of a tickling

usp45

TMF Novice
Back when i was about twenty, I took some good advice and bought real estate in the form of a two story home in a resort area near a large lake.
One night after one of the local bars closed, some of the people thought it was a good idea to have a party at my house. Being briefly single at the time and due to several attractive women in the group I decided it would be a good idea and we bought a couple of cases of beer.
The partiers consisted of about 20 people, many of which were attractive girls from a neighboring town and a couple local girls, one of which was kind of a if you'll pardon the term, a white trashier girl but she actually a very pretty girl, just as ditzy as a girl could be.
She was there with a friend of mine who she had been going with for sometime but I knew he didn't treat her that well and he was pretty much ignoring her and was socializing with some of the other girls who thought they were probably better than her.
I had alsways seen Lisa around and thought she was pretty hot, she had light brown shoulder length hair with blonde highlights and was about 5'7" and I did on several occassions see her very pretty feet in flip-flops.
After a while, the party got pretty crazy with all the drinking going on and the music was wild and loud and people were basically shouting at each other to be heard. It was quite a wild party atmospere.
Lisa came up behind me by the stereo and started flirting with me and I got to thinking "I sure would love to take her upstairs to my room and tickle the hell out of her".
With my alchol induced lowered inhibitions, I asked Lisa if she wanted to go up to my room and without hesitation we went up to my room and I followed her up the stairs looking at her perfect body and cotton sock covered feet hoping they were ticklish.
The reason I refer to this story as a Brothers Karamozof tickling is due to the atmosphere at the party and the girl in the movie's demeanor reminded me of Lisa...the whole thing was wild.
We immediatly got on the bed and started kissing and to subtly find out if she was ticklish, I unbuttoned her white blouse and playfully kissed her stomach and softly bit her ribs.
I could tell she was trying to hold back the laughter and I asker her what was wrong because she'd stiffen up and she said "I'm ticklish and I know you're going to really tickle me if I laugh".
I told Lisa I would be more carefull and continued tickling her sides with my teeth as I held her wrist and at that point she broke out laughing an I went all out on her ribs with my fingers and I swear her laughter was just like in the movie.
Being a foot tickler I quickly went down to her feet and removed her socks and the alchol permitted me to start kissing her ankles and tops of her feet which again caused her to laugh but not as loud as when I started to tickle the bottom of her feet with soft bites.
As much as she was laughing, she never told me to stop nor did she pull her feet away so I then went back up to her face and asked her if I could tie her up and she said it was o.k. but wanted to know what I was going to do to her and I told her alls I wanted to do was softly kiss her all over and she said " I know what you want, you want to tie me up so you can tickle the bottoms of my feet, don't you?" and I admitted that was my motive and asked her if I could and she said I could and that it sounded like fun.
I had to get in another tickle before going through the process of tying her down and I unexpectedly pounced on her feet and tickled both soles for a minute or two causing her to laugh louder that before, apparently to loud because her boyfriend was pounding on my door.
He seemed a little irritated that I had his barefoot girlfriend panting and out of breath on my bed but he did give us any trouble and told her they were leaving.
I didn't feel bad about the incident because I knew he had always hit on my ex girlgriend when I wasn't around.
Well what a missed opportunity, but it was fun while it lasted and I could of done something about it the next day because when I came home from work the next day Lisa was in my driveway wanting to come in.
Unfortunatly I was too tired from the night before and the mood wasn't right so I stupidly told her some other time, but that didn't happen.
Take advantage of every tickling opportunity you get...thats the lesson learned.

lol sounds like it would have been fun maybe you should see if she might want to try it still

Sorry you missed out on the follow-up

---Sounds like you made a "connection" that evening,..... and the "boyfriend" was on thin ice all along. "Never miss an opportunity" is good advice.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back