• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Captured Batgirl Tormented by Poison Ivy

This is sensational, DH. You really ARE so talented. We're lucky to have you.

B

Hmmm, I might just be being ignorant but I don't think I've come across Darkharp's work before. Does she have a DeviantART page?

EDIT: I should have read the thread, she's above me!

Hmmm, I might just be being ignorant but I don't think I've come across Darkharp's work before. Does she have a DeviantART page?

EDIT: I should have read the thread, she's above me!

No worries, buddy! Never hurts to ask where you can see more of a talented artist's work. And DH is truly an amazing talent.

If you're just discovering her work I'd seriously recommend visiting her MTJ page. Her comics are literally some of my very favorites in my collection. They're hot, incredibly well drawn, and sexy as you can believe.

Here's the link if you want it: http://mtjpub.com/mtj02_publications.php?author=38

B

The Annie comics do intrigue me, and with quality like this holding up I see no reason not to!

I absolutely LOVE the Annie comics! I have them all and wish there were more. Lots more! :)

wow that was great

Thank you! It was a fantastic commission request!

Well done.

incredible! thanks for posting :)

Yes, I agree! Thank you for posting for everyone to share :)

This is sensational, DH. You really ARE so talented. We're lucky to have you.

B

Aww, thank you! You're so sweet :) We are all lucky to have such a supportive pal like you as well :D

No DA I'm afraid. But I do have an album on my TMF profile with some artwork in it for everyone's viewing pleasure :)

No worries, buddy! Never hurts to ask where you can see more of a talented artist's work. And DH is truly an amazing talent.

If you're just discovering her work I'd seriously recommend visiting her MTJ page. Her comics are literally some of my very favorites in my collection. They're hot, incredibly well drawn, and sexy as you can believe.

Here's the link if you want it: http://mtjpub.com/mtj02_publications.php?author=38

B

Aren't you Mr. Promotions!!! Thank you! :D

The Annie comics do intrigue me, and with quality like this holding up I see no reason not to!

Thank you! I hope you check them out and enjoy them :)

Do it. You'll be glad ya did.

Sweet, again :bubbleheart:

I absolutely LOVE the Annie comics! I have them all and wish there were more. Lots more! :)

Aww! Thank you!!! I'm so glad you like them :) I wish there were more too!

:dogpile:

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back