• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Case of Time Travel (m/m feet, dress socks, sexual)

ShadowMoon

Hey there,

This short story is a comission I wrote a long time ago. It's not such a piece, but I hope you enjoy.

A CASE OF TIME TRAVEL
By ShadowMoon

It had been two years since I had relocated to the bustling city to work for an automotive manufacturer. Unfortunately, that week I was involved in a car accident, forcing me to rely on the bus to commute to and from work. I lived alone in a sparsely furnished rented apartment, with hardly any company to keep me occupied. Although I occasionally went out with colleagues that Friday, my closest friends were leaving the city to visit their hometowns. As the bus approached the avenue where the apartment complex was located, I checked my watch, realizing it was almost the end of the afternoon - 5:40 PM. Despite the sweltering summer heat and the sun still hovering high in the sky, I had no plans waiting for me, so I decided to disembark from the bus at the beginning of the avenue and walk the remaining 2.5 miles home. However, I hadn't anticipated the discomfort of walking such a long distance in black dress pants and a black shirt with sparse white stripes.

As soon as I entered my apartment, I headed straight to the fridge to grab a cold beer. I then settled onto the couch and turned on the TV, eager to unwind after a long day. I lounged for about fifteen minutes, sipping on the beer and rubbing my toes against the insole of my leather shoes. The sensation of the thin black nylon dress socks against my toes was always a source of comfort, especially after a walk as long as the one I had just completed. I found myself yearning for someone to play with and rub my feet, as I often did, but unfortunately, there was no one around to fulfill that desire.

After finishing the bottle of beer, I heard an unexpected noise from the room I used as an office, and my apprehension kicked in. Slowly approaching the room, I was taken aback by what I saw. There was a man inside who looked exactly like me and was not much older than me. I was left speechless, unable to utter a single word.

"Hey Kevin, believe it or not, but I am your future self," he said with a smile.

I could not believe what I was seeing and hearing. My arms were trembling, and I did not know whether to run or try to talk to this person. Had I hit my head and passed out, only to wake up to this strange scenario?

He must have noticed my confusion because he gently said, "I know it's weird and hard to believe. The future us visited me some time ago and gave me a time machine. That's how I'm here now."

I took a deep breath and attempted to say something. "A time machine? If you didn't look so much like me, I'd think you were a crazy robber."

He laughed, and I could not help but smile. "I know it's a lot to take in, but I'm here for a reason," he continued. "I came to do something we've both wanted for a long time." He then retrieved an object from the backpack he was carrying in his left hand.

As I examined the object, I was shocked by what I saw. "Is that a..." I trailed off, taking too long to say anything.

With a smile, he cut me off, "Yes, a pair the leather cuffs! And we'll use it to change the course of our future." He smiled wider. "Now, why don't you lend me your wrists? I know how long you have wanted to be cuffed in padded leather cuffs!"

My heart started to beat faster, that was totally unwise to let someone that you had just met cuff you, even if it is a version of yourself, but I stretched my arms in front of me, and he gently cuffed my wrists. I loved the feeling of how it was being tightened around my wrists. After he had locked than with tiny padlocks, I tested them by pushing my arms apart. The two inches length chain which attached the cuffs together was very resistant. There was no way that I could break it or damage the cuffs themselves.

"Do you like them?" he asked.

"Oh yes! Very much!" I said, still twisting my wrists, playing with the cuffs.

"Well, if you liked those ones, I think you will just love these other ones!" he said as he retrieved another pair of cuffs from the backpack. He walked closer and knelt in front of me. He inserted his hands inside the bottom of the legs of my pants and stretched my dress socks upright. Then I felt the cuffs being tightened around my ankles. I got a boner when he finished locking the tiny padlocks on the cuffs. But he had not ended it yet. My older self retrieved a twenty-inch spreader bar and attached it between my ankles. I felt like I was in heaven as he guided my legs spread apart, and I could feel my socked feet sliding inside my shoes.

"Can you walk?" he asked me.

I tried to walk some steps, but it was not so easy. I had to make turns with my legs walking in such a clumsy way. I was having fun doing that. He giggled as I was joying myself trying to walk.

"I have more surprises for you," my future self said before leaving the room I used as an office. "I'll be waiting for you in the bedroom."

I followed him, my steps clumsy as I hurried to the bedroom. As soon as I entered, my older self pushed me toward the bed. I cooperated as he positioned me in the center of the mattress. He then retrieved some ropes from the backpack, secured the wrist cuffs chain to the headboard, and the spreader bar rings to the footboard. I tested the bonds and found myself stretched out just the way I had always dreamed in my fantasies.

Soon, my left shoe slid off, and as I lay there feeling the cool breeze on my newly exposed warm foot, my older self began to rake his fingers on my nylon-clad sole. My toes started to wiggle, and soon I was giggling uncontrollably.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!! Tha-ha-hat-haha-tickles! Hahahahahahahahha," I giggled uncontrollably as the tickling sensations took over my sole. My future self laughed and removed my other shoe.

"I remember when I was you, thinking that I wasn't ticklish, but it seems we are!" he said, digging his fingernails into both of my soles.

"AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!" I laughed even louder as those delicious tickling sensations intensified.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle on your soles, ticklish, Kevin! Tickle, tickle, tickle," he said, increasing the speed of his tickling fingers. I got totally hard in pleasure, my body trying to shake from the tickling sensations, but the ankle cuffs held me in place. He spent around good thirty minutes tickling my nylon-clad soles, all for his pleasure. But it was my pleasure too, and I did not want him to stop when he finally did. He walked around the bed and approached my head as I lay there, panting and trying to catch my breath. Climbing onto the bed, he slid his socked feet over my chest until they were up to my face. His light gray sheers were similar to a pair I had purchased weeks earlier, but his were even thinner and sheerer. I had been excited about how my feet looked inside the ones I bought, but now I was admiring the feet of my older self, encased in those exquisite, sheer, and thin dress socks. He positioned his toes right over my nose, and I inhaled deeply, savoring the scent of his feet.

"Sniff it deeply!" he ordered me. I sniffed it as deep as I could. It was a strong smell of leather and sweaty. He rubbed his soles all over my face and lowered his left sole until the toes touched my lips.

"Now, open your mouth, Kevin!" He ordered, and I obeyed. "I want you to taste every inch of my sweaty socks, Kevin," he said as he pushed his foot further into my mouth. The taste was overwhelming, a mix of sweat and nylon that I could not get enough of. I swirled my tongue over the fabric, relishing the sensation of the damp material on my taste buds. He moaned in pleasure, clearly enjoying my eager licking. I worked my way down his foot, licking every inch of the sheer sock until it was completely soaked in my saliva. I could feel his toes curling in pleasure as I worked my way back up to his toes, swirling my tongue around each toepad. The feeling of his foot in my mouth was incredibly intimate, and I was utterly lost in the moment.

"Well done, Kevin! You deserve a reward for such nice licking!" my older self said. He climbed out of bed and walked again to my feet. I felt some nibbling on my toes and some licks. It was adorable to get all those soft tongue touches. I felt my nylon-encased toes being shoved inside his mouth. I moaned softly as he sucked on my left sole, enjoying the sensation of his warm mouth on my nyloned skin. As he continued, he started to tickle my right sole with his right hand, sending me into a frenzy of pleasure. My laughter mingled with moans as I writhed on the bed, entirely at his mercy.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I laughed uncontrollably as he bit and tickled my soles. His fingers and teeth mercilessly attacked every inch of my foot, from my heels to my arches to my instep and toes. With every scratch of his fingernails on the nylon fabric, my skin erupted with delightful tickling sensations, causing my cock to leak with excitement. I craved more and wanted him to tickle me even harder, but my older self stopped just as the pleasure reached its peak. I felt him untying the ropes relaxing the tension on my legs, and then, the spreader bar being detached.

"Let's make this even more interesting," he said with a mischievous smile. He proceeded to tie my cuffed ankles together with the rope. I watched as he removed his pants and underwear, revealing a fully erect member that throbbed with anticipation.

For my frenzy, he raised my legs, bringing my feet up towards his eager, exposed manhood. Without hesitation, he slid his stiff cock between my socked soles and began thrusting back and forth, causing intense sensations to course through my body. It was my first time giving a footjob, but I was a natural at it, eagerly pressing my feet together and using my toes to grip and massage his throbbing member. I loved every minute of that. I loved feeling his pleasure building as he squeezed my toes together, gripping the head of his cock under them. I could feel my cock dripping again as he soon let out a deep groan and came all over my soles. I could not help but smile, feeling a sense of pride in bringing him to such an intense climax.

"Did you enjoy giving me a footjob, Kevin?" he asked, a hint of mischief in his eyes.

"Yes! Definitely! It was even better than I ever dreamed it would be," I replied, excited and eagerly wanting him to touch my cock and deliver me some pleasure.

"Really ticklish, Kevin?" he said and tickled my soles a little more. I giggled again, and my cock was stiffer than ever. He unzipped my dress pants and pulled down my pants and underwear. I observed as he removed the sock from his right foot, turned it inside out, and encased my dick inside the sheer nylon fabric. The head of my cock got well-shaped under the toe reinforcement. After a firm grip, my older self squeezed my shaft tight and started to rub it fiercely. As he was doing his movements, I could feel the nylon sliding and stimulating the sensitive skin of my sexual organ. It was lovely, the nylon touching and scratching its skin. As my groans grew louder, my older self shoved my nyloned cock in his mouth. I could feel him damping the nylon fabric that covered my dick with his saliva. My older self knew me better than I could even imagine. He completely understood our bodies, and he was skilled. I could not stand much longer and came inside his thin sock. When my penis finally shrank, my older self turned the sock inside out again and dressed it back on his foot. Carefully he sat aside my body and raised his right foot over my face giving me a clear vision of his cummed sock.

"I know you've been too curious about it for a while but never had the guts to try it! Now is your chance," he said with a smirk. "You can open your mouth now, or I can make you open it. Your choice, ticklish Kevin!" he gave me an ultimatum. I hesitated for a moment before finally opening my mouth and slowly sticking out my tongue. He rubbed the cum-covered socks all over my tongue, and I was initially hesitant about tasting my own cum. But as I got used to it, I began to enjoy the texture and how it helped my tongue glide over the nylon fabric. I eagerly licked and sucked the cummed nyloned toes, enjoying the sensation and the taste. When my older self was satisfied that the sock was clean, he pulled it out of my mouth with a happy grin.

"Have you liked it?" he asked, his voice gentle and curious.

"I'm not sure," I replied hesitantly. "It was a little... disgusting, to be honest."

"I understand," he said, his tone reassuring. "It's not for everyone. But I'm glad you were willing to try it. It takes courage to explore new things."

I nodded, grateful for his understanding.

"Now," he said, with a mischievous glint in his eye, "Too bad you still have to clean my cum from your sock." He removed one of my socks and inserted his foot into it, pressing the cum-soaked toes against my lips. "You know what you have to do," he added with a playful grin.

I felt a mix of embarrassment and excitement at the idea of cleaning his cum from my sock, but I obeyed him and began to suck and lick the nylon fabric, trying to remove all traces of his seed. As I worked, I felt a strange sense of satisfaction and submission, knowing I was doing something that pleased him. I continued to work on the cummed toes, licking and sucking for around good ten minutes, alternating between sucking and licking and taking in the scent of my foot sweat, the leather of my shoes, and his cum, whenever he rubbed his foot over my face.

It was impossible to resist taking deep sniffs and lavish licks as the nyloned sole revealed in the intoxicating mix of scents. I just surrendered myself to the pleasure. Soon, my body was overcome with desire once again, and my cock stood at full attention. My older self took notice, stroking my shaft with expert precision until it was even stiffer, dripping again.

Suddenly, my older self removed the remaining sock from my foot and turned it inside out, using it to give me a playful yet arousing slap on my member. I came again but on my own sock this time. Climbing out of bed, my older self left the cum-stained sock draped over my pulsating erection.

As he worked to untie the rope from my ankles, my older self stripped me of my pants and underwear, leaving me completely exposed. He tickled my bare feet, and I could not help but giggle, feeling a rush of pleasure shoot through my body. As he bent down to suck on my toes, I could not help but squirm with delight.

"Do you want to keep playing a little more?" he asked, his eyes full of mischief.

I did not need a moment to think about it. "Yes, please," I replied eagerly. I loved the sensations my older self could create by rubbing my bare soles, even though I was more of a socks guy.

"Good," he said, a sly grin on his face. "Because I'm going to stay the whole weekend with you, younger ticklish Kevin."

He walked to my wardrobe drawer and rummaged around until he found a pair of light blue, almost white, sheer dress socks. He slowly pulled them up my legs, passing them by under the padded cuffs, and smoothed them out over my feet, making sure they were perfectly fitted. Then, he tied the rings from the ankle cuffs to the footboard again, ensuring my body was tensioned.

As he walked back over to me, carrying a tie he had rummaged from another drawer, my older self made his way to my manhood. He took the cum-stained sock covering my penis and carefully turned it inside out again.

"Open your mouth, Kevin," he ordered firmly.

Without hesitation, I complied this time. My older self pushed the cum-soaked sock into my mouth and secured it in place with the tie. As my older self was doing it, a wave of excitement and submission washed over me. Then he began to tickle me relentlessly, running his fingers over my ribs, thighs, and under my knees. I could not help but laugh loud while the sound muffled by the gag in my mouth ensured him that it had worked. I knew I was entirely at his mercy, and the realization only added to my excitement.

"You look so helpless like this, Kevin," my older self said with a mischievous grin. "I can do whatever I want to you now."

"Mmff mmf mmf," I mumbled through the gag, my eyes sparkling with anticipation and excitement.

"Hmm, what to do first?" my older self pondered aloud. "I know!" he exclaimed, and before I could react, his fingers danced over the soles of my socked feet.

"Mmmphh! Hahamphahahamphaha! Mmmph, Hahamphahahamphaha!" I mumbled through the gag, my laughter muffled, and I squirmed and wriggled in response, trying to pull my feet away, but the restraints held me firmly in place.

"Aww, are you ticklish, Kevin?" he teased, his fingers relentless as they tickled and traced over the arches of my feet. "I guess you didn't know that about you."

"Mmmphh! Nomph,hahahanomph-nomph-hahamphahahamphaha,"
I tried to shake my head, but the sock gag muffled my sounds.

"I bet you're regretting not wearing thicker socks now, aren't you?" he taunted, wiggling his fingers under my nylon-encased toes and sending shivers up my spine.

I writhed and squirmed, overcome by the intense sensations shooting up from my socked feet. My laughter spilled out in unbridled bursts, muffled by the sock gag wedged tightly in my mouth. My feet jerked, and my toes wiggled as my older self mercilessly tickled my nylon-clad soles, giving them the tickling they so long wished and deserved.

I thrashed about, laughing and giggling uncontrollably, sucking the cum and my saliva from the sock gag. Eventually, my older self stopped tickling and dressed my shoes back on my feet. As he had the time to take a bath and dressed in one of my thin black dress socks, I felt the warmth and wetness building up inside my socked feet. He finished by putting on one of my dry-fit shorts, one of my dry-fit shirts, and the tennis shoes I used at the gym.

"Well, Kevin! I'm going to step out for a few hours. But when I return, I expect to have some nice, sweaty socks for you to clean with your tongue," he said with a chuckle. I heard the sound of the main door opening, then closing, and locking behind him. Left alone, I remained cuffed, stretched out, and gagged, eagerly anticipating his return and the delightful sensations of his fingers tickling my nylon-clad soles after he finished making me play with his sweaty, socked feet.

The End

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back