• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Circle of Witches F/F/F .....

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
Nya was in the center of the circle, upper body naked, arms tied up over her head, tears streaming down her cheeks. The circle around her had six points. On each point was a Mistress of each Coven. The Mistress of the Coven Wolfbaine's head hung in shame. One point was empty, that of Mistress Magla. Nya placed a curse on her.
When all the witches assembled, Mistress Thora came to the center in front of Nya. She looked at the disgraced witch with disgust.
"Nya, Witch of the Coven of Wolfbaine, You stand guilty of the murder of Mistress Magla." Thora looked around the circle and said, "Mistresses, What say you?' The witches raised their hands, pointed at Nya and said loudly, "TICKLE PUNISH HER!" Thora looked around at each Mistress and looked at Nya. Nya pleaded with the Council. "Please... Please don't do this! Magla gave me no choice! Please ...DON'T!!"
Thora looked and said "Nya, You will be tickled now until the point of hysteria. Then the Curse of Nocturnal Tickling will be placed upon you for as long as you shall live. The Goddess of Ticklin have mercy on your soul! Sister witches! Let the punishment begin!"

AS the witches raised their hands and began chanting, Nya's body was pulled straight up. Nya began giggling and twisting as she felt the fingertips and feathers tickling her ribs, belly and breasts, her most ticklish spots. As the chant kept up, Nya's body twisted and arched as much as her restraints allowed her. Then as suddenly as the tickling curse started, it stopped as each witch left the circle silently, until only the Mistress of the Coven of Wolfbaine was left to tend to her witch.

After Nya was taken back to the Coven House, she was washed and dressed by the younger witches in training. Mistress Sundress went later that night to Mistress Thora. "Mistress Thora, May I enter?' Thora nodded. As Sundress walked through the door, she twisted and giggled as the scanning beam traveled down her body, hitting her most ticklish spots.

"My child, it pained me to punish Nya. I know she was your favorite and in line to move on to heading her own Coven, but you of all my sister witches, know why she couldn't move ahead." Sundra nodded. "Yes, I do understand, but the Curse of The Nocturnal Tickles? This is a harsh punishment. You tickled her into hysteria ...., please let her have peace."

Thora's expression softened as she looked at Sundra. "If you want mercy for your sister witch, there is a price to be paid. I think you know that price. Don't you?" Sundress looked at Thora. They had gone through training together. Thora knew all of Sundress's weakness and most ticklish places. Thora had wanted to be Sundresses tickler, but Sundress chose another. Thora has exacted her revenge ever since.

"If you want mercy for Nya, you must submit to me." Then Thora came close and whispered in Sundress's ear... "I have waned to tickle you or so long... I know you want this, too."

Sundress removed her cloak and then her top so that her upper body was naked. Thora also removed her top so that she, too was naked. Instead of using her powers, she decided to actually lay ticklers on Sundra
Thora pulled Sundr's arms up over her head and tied soft restraints around her wrists and tied them to a small pole attached to the head of the bed. She took a goose feather and drew it around Sundra's nipples. Sundra bit her lip, trying to hold in the giggles welling up from the pit of her belly. Thora drew the tip of the feather over Sundra's erect nipples. She began giggling and pulling at the restraints. Then Sundra felt then tip of the feather along her cleavage and then a.long her neck. "STOP! PLEASE! STOP IT!! T-t-tickles too much! Thora please!!"
Thora looked at her and smiled."This is nothing! Your ticklish agony is must about to begin!!" Thora raked her nails over Sundra's ribs and hips, making her arch her back as far as she good and giggle that turned in to shrieks of laughter. As Thora stroked and tickled her ruthlessly, Sundra's shrieks turned into hysterical laughter, thrashing and yanking at her restraints until She nearly passed out from breathlessness.

Last edited:
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back