• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Collection of Decadence (Various Authors)

I'm almost all the way through these (I am to the last two), so I figure I can comment on what I read.

"The Elevator" by Myth77

I found myself coming into this piece not knowing what to expect as I haven't read much of your work (I've been busy over the time you became more prolific in your posting), but I knew you had some great responses so I had good vibes. This is criminally short, and in many ways, extremely sweet in its manner. It's flirty, light, and it was fun. And then the ending hit and I think I outwardly smiled as her hands were tied to the railing. This is such a nifty little piece, having a breakneck pace because the writing was so smooth. Not much else to say except that I anticipating reading through your back catalog as a result of this.

"Not so Friendly Persuasion (The PM conversation)…" by Opprtunistic

Another person I had no concept of who they were as a writer, and one of the first that plays upon tickling fiction without ACTUALLY being tickling fiction. Very pleasant and very dirty. I'm not someone who is into leeing, but the thought of this all made me shudder. It's an impossible situation. I don't think I had any issues with the nuts and bolts of your writing, and I did like the actual form you decided to write this in. Very solid piece overall, and it is nice to see people take risks with form.

"Future: Tense" by Marquis De Sade

Oh I loved this. Plays so much into predatory sensibilities, plays so much into timing and getting the drop on someone. I think the 'after work tie up and tickle' plot line is severely underutilized because it avails itself as such a nice and realistic development. I mean, I think many of us would love to treat our significant other to something like this, and if they have her level of enjoyment, they would desire it as well. Just...I like how you play with consciousness. It's something that is very different, something that is uniquely yours. You use hard and sharp sentences, not a whole bunch of window dressing like so many try to force. As such, what you write is all impact. You know how I feel about your skill set, and while this story is decidedly more in the category of erotica, I think it is exceptionally well executed.

"Trucker Trouble" by Black Widow

I don't know exactly how I feel about this, mostly because it gets the drop on me in a different manner than the other stories already presented, and also because this seems like such a throwback to an older style of writing that used to be prominent here. I think your nuts and bolts are tight, and I don't have an issue reading what is here, but this feels so much more like a guilty pleasure. I mean, all these do to a certain extent, but this plays more into the sense of raw rapefantasy that could so easily go completely off the rails. You have the skill set not to let it get to that point. I can definitely appreciate this story for what it is, and can say it is well written and executed.

“Anticipation” by Suikoden

Someone else that I have seen a lot but have not read. Another tickling fiction piece that isn't necessarily about tickling, but at the end of the day, I found the build up to be well paced, well executed, and really smooth. I caught some nominal errors, but eh. The candor here is excellent, and it feels like I am getting a slice of forbidden seduction...as if Count Dracula is courting his reluctant Mina. Here sense of touch explodes through, and the actual build up is just...I can't say it enough in that aspect...well executed. Very tight little story.

"The Book of LOL (The Next Weeks)" By Jesus Christ

I liked elements of what was here, but at the same time, found the manner of storytelling to be a bit on the convoluted side...only because I was getting hit with names and races and events that actually had very little resonance. I don't think this is entirely your fault, as the style of writing you are aiming for is not one I feel any strong connection to, as fantasy has this strange way of having this otherness to the world while, at the same time, being one with it. I think this piece is best within the frames of dialogue, within the frames of those one on one settings that involve a very scared young woman who is sure to be ravaged. The dread really comes through in those sequences, and I think that it helps keep the story interesting regardless of my own issues coming into a story like this, which says something to your skill level.

"Mind Fuck" by CrystalLight

I've read this one before, and it's nice, compact, and tight. Your narrative voice is distinctive, and the actual transitions from venom drip to quivering embarrassment come together very well. I like the concept, like the uniqueness to the piece, and while I have questions about how you chose to end it, I think that is all not so vital in correspondence with what you came up with. Lurid, punch you in the face style right here, and I can dig it.

I hope to get to the last two stories soon. Great job, folks.

I'm almost all the way through these (I am to the last two), so I figure I can comment on what I read.

"The Elevator" by Myth77

I found myself coming into this piece not knowing what to expect as I haven't read much of your work (I've been busy over the time you became more prolific in your posting), but I knew you had some great responses so I had good vibes. This is criminally short, and in many ways, extremely sweet in its manner. It's flirty, light, and it was fun. And then the ending hit and I think I outwardly smiled as her hands were tied to the railing. This is such a nifty little piece, having a breakneck pace because the writing was so smooth. Not much else to say except that I anticipating reading through your back catalog as a result of this.

Well thank you very much for your kind words :)

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back