• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A collection of tales.

TicklinThemFeet

TMF Novice
Here's a collection of events I've always wanted to tell, but really didn't know how. A decade ago, my wife's good friend Liz was at our home nearly every single weekend. Liz was a few years older than us both, and was a former cop with a very feisty personality. Because Liz had an open invite it was not uncommon for her to pop in on a lazy Saturday and catch my wife and I just laying around.
One such Saturday, my wife and I were napping on the couch when Liz stopped in to hang out for a few hours before going to a wedding. We had no kids for the weekend, so were just lounging kind of hoping for a quiet day or two alone. I was laying on the end of the couch where my wife had her feet listening to them chit chat about this and that,, when my wife made a joke about something I had said earlier that morning, out of reflex, I just reached over and tickled my wife's feet. She quickly jerked her legs back and I assumed it was all over when Liz piped up asking "Did that tickle or just annoying"? Initially my wife seemed to pretend she didn't hear Liz, but Liz wanted an answer, so she asked again, "Did that tickle or was it just annoying"? My wife was a bit noncommittal and said something to the affect that she wasn't sure. Again surprisingly this wasn't good enough for Liz. "how do you not know if that tickled or not". My wife just said "Oh I'm just tired". This seemed to end the conversation for that day.
Fast forward a few months and we're all hanging out planning a vacation that we were all going to take that upcoming summer. My wife and I were playfully arguing about which beach house to book, and we began tickling each other on the knees back and fourth as we made our cases. Again, to our surprise Liz asked "what's with the knee squeezing". "you've never been tickled on your knees" my wife asked. Liz paused, and responded "nope, I don't think that would be ticklish at all". My wife is pretty reserved, so what happened next shocked even me. "Let's see, give me your knee". She gave Liz's knee a squeeze, and nothing. "Oh I think your pants are too thick role up your pant leg. Liz rolled her eyes and slowly rolled up her leg. Again my wife gave a squeeze for a few second, and Liz squirmed and said "nope just hurts".
Two months later, and we're finally enjoying the beach vacation we were planning. The girls had a drink or two with lunch, and were tanning when out of no where, Liz blurts out "I got to admit it did tickle pretty bad that time you squeezed my knee"! Now, whether because of the drinks, or because of the closeness they had developed over the years, my wife was comfortable enough to immediately reach over and grab both of Liz's knees and tickle for a good 30 to 45 seconds. "I knew you were lying when you said it hurt". She continued to tickle, and this time Liz laughed with a high pitch laugh that I had never heard from her. Liz however, wasn't going to just take being tickled, she shot her hand out and began tickling my wife's foot. My wife is probably a 5 or 6 on the tickle scale but if she's caught off guard and had a drink or two, she has a much harder time maintaining her composure. "I knew you weren't being honest that time you said you weren't sure if it tickled" Liz exclaimed. I wasn't sure if my wife remembered what she was referring to, but that comment stood out to me. Interesting that Liz remembered an incident where I tickled my wife from 8 months before.
The last tale in the collection happened about 3 months later during early September. We were all sitting on the couch after a long day and my wife got up to go get drinks from the kitchen. On her way, she scrabbled her nails on the bottom of Liz's left socked foot. "That doesn't tickle" Liz kind of said with a gloat. Later that day, we all jumped in the pool for one of the last swims of the season. Liz was floating around on a lay down float, and for some reason my wife wasn't satisfied with her earlier tickling attempt. As Liz floated by, my wife grabbed an ankle and begun tickling Liz's foot but, this time, Liz began laughing. "got you" my wife yelled. Again, to my surprise, my wife had cornered the float to where it wasn't moving and began tickling both feet. The tickling probably lasted 45 seconds or so, but my wife seemed pretty proud of her revenge.
There are a few more tales involving tickling between the three of us that I hope to tell one day, but for now, I'm glad to have gotten these out of my system.

Hmmm, Liz sounds a secret tickle fan! Great stories bud, thanks for sharing.

Cheers everybody,
SmashTV

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back