• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A couple little stories as both ler and lee

Hypah

TMF Regular
Favorite 'Ler Story

I am a girl who happens to be a hopeless romantic so if cutsy ticklin doesn't strike your fancy...too bad :p

My boyfriend and I have a long distance relationship so we hardly ever have any time to ourselves. He has a clue about my love for tickling but not quite the whole extent of it (I'm shy lol). For his 18th birthday I went drove all the way to his house and we went out on a date to the beach, blah blah blah

Well, we're not allowed to be alone, parents don't trust us >_____> but they left for about a twenty minute gap because they were convinced my boyfriend was knocked out from me giving him a massage. It was about ten minutes into it when I wake him up wanting to play. Of course, trying to play with a half asleep koala in human form is a little difficult and needs some persuading :angel:

A little background knowledge: this boy is only a little ticklish, as in he has only three (and an occasional fourth) spots that make him laugh and giggle. There's a spot on his ribs that I can never find but he hates being tickled there so I don't bother (no fun tickling someone who'll be angry after). The others are light tickles to the tummy and neck and his ears when blown reeeeaaal gently into them.

So, I position myself, actin all cute and cuddly and like I didn't have anything planned to get him awake, and am whispering a conversation to him. His arm is around my neck and back while my arm is holding him (in other words, pinned down XD). I sigh and make it so my nose is practically in his ear and breath normally. My boyfriend started giggling a little trying to play it off like he wasn't being tickled when I started taking deeper breaths and he goes insane! He was beggin and his voice got all high pitched (simply adorable), sayin things like "Youhor dohoing thahat on puhurpose!!!" :happyfloa so I, being the tickler I am, taunt him a little
"Doing what?"
"Tihihickling mehehe!"
"I'm just breathing Babe *giggle* *deep breath*"
"Nohohoho! Its mohore sehensahtive *giggle* *squirm*"
Ahhh, it was adorable, he was such a good sport about it. Though, apparently, he loves losing tickle fights :lovestory yay for me

Favorite 'Lee Story

I swear my best girl friend has a tickle fetish too just because of my first semi tied down situation

See, what had happened was I was talkin smack :rolleyes: I told my friend that there was no way she could render me absolutely helpless (I don't remember how the convo started but this is how it ended lol) For about two weeks did this go on, me saying "no way" and her say "you'll regret sayin that" :shock:

Finally, I go over to her house, we catch up a little bit before she heads upstairs sayin she's gonna change out of her school clothes. Legit reason, I suspected nothing :facepalm2: So she comes down and I'm still sitting on the couch watching TV. My friend has this evil glint in her eye and starts randomly tickling my feet to get my attention. And of course it works, I giggle and shove my feet into the couch for protection. I went to grab her feet for payback when she hand cuffs one of my hands and somehow pushes me off the couch so I land on my stomach and she cuffs my hands behind my back. Now I am feeling kinda helpless and knew I was going to regret taunting her so much XD I tugged at my hands when I felt her sitting on my calves and tied my feet together with a super long shoelace.

Now I'm nervous :ermm: she starts tickling me all over and all I can do is laugh and squirm and open up another ticklish spot in the attempt to cover another. After about an hour my arms start to really hurt so she uncuffs me, lets me drink water and before I can start untying my feet she cuffs me again and starts round two, holding the little chainlink between the cuffs with one hand and tickling my armpits, sides, stomach and hips with the other. She learned that this doesn't work too well because, well, I bucked her off onto her face :roflmao:

So now she untied my feet and tied the handcuffs to the couch so I was laying on the floor and my arms were stuck to the handcuffs that were held in place by the couch. She then sat on my shins with a pillow between me and her and just went to town on my feet. After a while she figured out that with her nails it tickles me more through my thin socks and that the soft spot under my toes when they're pulled back and she scratches her nails really really fast across them drove me crazy :rowfull:

After about an hour straight of her just tickling my feet, she got up and grabbed a couple pens from the kitchen and started to make art upon my feet, stomach, and back (omg, the back was the worst when it came to this for me)

I went home after four hours of pure tickling totally flushed, my hair arry, and my body heavy as lead and passed out. I slept so soundly after that work out XD

Now we are talking about doing a full out tied down session just to try it ^-^ I'm so excited and nervous, I can't wait, I'll be sure to write about it for you guys if you'd like after it's done

Hope you enjoyed a couple of my true tales ^-^ <3

story no. 2 was especially enjoyable. your friend definitely sounds like she shares our...fascination :) have you guys ever talked about it? thanks for sharing.

Fun stories Hypah. Glad you have such fun memories to look back on.

-chris

lucky girl.. and i mean your friend not u.. bc i'm sure you're fun to tickle, and adorable and all that :p

Excellent stories hypah! i feel ur pain with that back tickling :p
by the by...ur friend DEFINATLEY has a tickle fetish!!! lol

Nice stories! Cute tickling is always enjoyable, to both a ler and lee. Well, for the most part.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back