• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Debt is Owed (M/F feet non-con)

ANRRI365

TMF Novice
Hello! I have tons of writings that I have never shared or posted before until now. I am going to post a couple short stories. If you like my work, please leave a like or a comment! If there is an audience, I'd like to share with the community! Enjoy!

"Mmphh"

Mia slowly began to come to life. Her head foggy, almost like waking from a long nap. Groggy, like she had a vicious hangover. She opened her eyes and saw only darkness. She could feel a tight wrapping around her head covering her eyes. She also felt a large, rubber object inside her mouth, keeping her from being able to speak, pinning her tongue to the bottom of her mouth. Panic began to set it.

"Mmmmph mmmph mmmmmphmmm!" Mia tried to call out for help but could make nothing but muffled, grunting sounds. She was unable to move an inch. She was lying face down on her stomach, naked, with her arms bound behind her back and tied tightly at the wrists. Her arms inside of sleeves from the upper arm to the middle of her forearms which allowed no movement. Her feet were raised up toward her toned ass cheeks and also tied together tightly at the ankles. Her ankles, bound to her wrists in a strict hog tie position. Mia could feel string tying her big toes together, allowing zero movement of her feet. It was clear she was completely exposed and helpless.

"What is happening?! Where am I?!" Mia thought, her mind racing with fear and panic.

The sounds of Mia stirring is what he had been waiting for. He makes his way into the room where Mia waits. Walking in, he admires his work. He thinks of how easy it was to capture this one. So gullible and trusting. Believing everything he said about being able to trust him. About him being a good guy. He's far from it.

He looks over his work. Impressed with his rigging. "She can't move an inch" he chuckles to himself. He admires her form. Mia's 5'8" body, long slender physique. Toned muscles and tan skin. Her long, raven black hair flowing down her back. "She's a sexy one".

He walks into the room. The sound of his footsteps stirs her.

"Mmmph mmmmmph mmmmmmhphmmm!" Mia tries to form words but the gag won't allow it. She tries to squirm and move but it is impossible.

He makes his way behind her and can't take his eyes off her feet. They are gorgeous, size 9, perfect shape and incredibly soft. Her arches so smooth. Her toes so delicate and perfect spaced. Beautiful, deep red nail polish. He knew just by looking at them, they were going to be painful ticklish. He had done this enough to know just by looking. She would suffer. And he would enjoy this job more than most.

"Nod if you can hear me" Mia whimpers and slowing nods her head. She doesnt recognize the deep, raspy voice.

"You are Todd Haltom's wife, yes?" Mia nods again slowly.

"Do you know why you're here?" Mia's head shakes with sheer panic.

"You're here because I've brought you here. You're here because your lovely husband owes my boss money. You're here because your husband won't pay and you're going to help me make him pay, understand? "

Mia is in absolute panic. What had Todd done? How much does he owe?

He gets up from Mia and walks to a tripod with an Iphone attached to it. Mia's Iphone. "I'm going to record our little session and send it to Todd. Maybe a video of you suffering will loosen his purse strings

""Mmphm mmmphm mpphmmm mhmmm" Mia is beside herself, trying to plead with the man. Suffering? Was the man going to beat her? Torture her with horrible things? Mia was a complete mess. What did he have planned for her.

"Don't start begging yet. We haven't had any fun."

He placed a ski mask over his face, picked up a duffle bag, and pushed record on the camera. He ominously walked back behind Mia and sat down on a stool by Mia's helpless feet.

Mia laid sobbing on the ground. He loved this part. The moments before the first testing. The man opened the duffle bag and pulled out a wooden chop stick. He took the tip of the chock stick and slowly, gently, ran it up the soft sole of Mia's left foot, starting at the heel, through her arch and ending at the base of her toes.

Immediately, her sole started twitching and quivering against the sensation. It was just as he had suspected. Mia's feet were exceptionally ticklish. He repeated the process on her other foot, which reacted in the same fashion. He spent awhile just going back and forth between for soles, slowly and agonizingly tickling her feet with the single wooden stick.

Mia let out muffled gasps and grunts of frustration. Mia tried to squirm from the assault on her soles. The feeling was electric. She had incredibly ticklish feet and could not stand anyone touching them, let alone while completely helpless and immobile. Is this what he meant by suffer?!

After what seemed like an eternity, he threw the chop stick on the ground and reached back into the bag. He pulled out a bottle of oil and a stiff hairbrush. He took the oil and coated her soles. Mia shook and quivered as he lubricated her feet. He noticed as his fingers passed between her toes, she struggled with more desperation, curling and splaying them as best she could while mumbling protests into the gag.

"Oh you want me out of your toes huh baby?" He said to her with amusement. "I think I'll stay here awhile then"

He went to work tickling her toes with vigor. He ran his fingers in between her toes, teasing the soft and sensitive skin. He took a toothbrush out of the bag of tools and scrubbed her soft toe stems and the painfully tickles pad where the toes meet the sole. All while Mia's muffled screams and uncontrollable laughter filled the small room. He was content with her toes. He loved when their toes are a weak spot. Mia laughed so hard and scream so loud she began to go hoarse.

After playing with her toes for an hour, he finally relented. Mia was a wreck after the tickling of her terribly sensitive toes. Sweating profusely in a puddle of drool, make up running down her face from her tears, body aching from straining against the strict restraints. Surely he was done? Hadn't she had enough? These were the thoughts running through her mind. He was not done. He oiled her soles again.

The feeling sent Mia into a renew sense of desperation. He couldn't tickle her anymore. She couldn't stand another tickling like that.

He picked up the hairbrush and began to methodically scrub the soles of her feet with it. He loved how he could see the small movement of her muscles quivering and contracting as he ran the brush across her arches. He found a particularly sensitive area as he ran the brush over the balls of her feet, causing her toes to shake uncontrollably and her fingers to spasm, reaching hopelessly back toward her exposed soles. He didn't let up. He scrubbed the brush over this excruciatingly ticklish area for another hour, stopping only to move to her arches or heels briefly before going back to the balls of her feet.

Mia became weak and unable to make much sound. The room was only filled with the sound of the hairbrush scraping against her twitching soles and Mia's muffled whimpers.

After two hours of torture, the man stopped and got up from his stool. He stopped the recording and sent the video to Todd with instructions to wire the money owed within 12 hours or she would be tickled for 4 hours.

"Your shit bag husband has 12 hours to pay or you get it again. We'll see how much he loves you" he says to her.

As Mia laid on the floor, emotional and physically broken. She tried to wrap her head around what happened but at least the torture would stop for awhile.

Little does Mia know, he plans to pass the time by finding out where else she is extremely ticklish...

Last edited:
Great story so far! If I may suggest... Todd doesn't pay the money and the kidnapper uses his phone to call Todd, and removes Mia's gag. Describe how the man tickles Mia and Mia is now angry with Todd, but as she yells at him she can't help but laugh because of how well the man is tickling her. The man describes various tickle spots where Todd has tried to tickle Mia before, but the tickler is having far more success. Todd and Mia both realize that the man is a better tickler than Todd. Mia doesn't realize it yet, but that also turns her on. As she tries to berate Todd again, the tickler touches her erotically and now she has to hide her arousal, stifling her moans.

Build up to a slow tease that's a combination of tickling and erotic touching.

Great story so far! If I may suggest... Todd doesn't pay the money and the kidnapper uses his phone to call Todd, and removes Mia's gag. Describe how the man tickles Mia and Mia is now angry with Todd, but as she yells at him she can't help but laugh because of how well the man is tickling her. The man describes various tickle spots where Todd has tried to tickle Mia before, but the tickler is having far more success. Todd and Mia both realize that the man is a better tickler than Todd. Mia doesn't realize it yet, but that also turns her on. As she tries to berate Todd again, the tickler touches her erotically and now she has to hide her arousal, stifling her moans.

Build up to a slow tease that's a combination of tickling and erotic touching.
Love the suggestion! I like the idea of taking it erotic with somewhat of a cuckold vibe. Thank you for taking the time to read my work and comment! Glad you've enjoyed it so far

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back