• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a device to make life simpler

Michael2003

TMF Regular
I've been working on a new bondage device for quite a while now. Unfortunately, I had some pretty serious computer trouble this past week, so I wasn't able to finish it.

That's all over now though, so here it is:

This first picture is of a lady modelling the device; showing us how it's attached to the body.

The second one is of an actual scene where the device could be used. Our heroine in this scenario has opted to atach the mechanical accessories because there wasn't anyone around to tickle her manually.

(In case you're wondering, the device is held aloft by the machine below it.)

Holy crap, do twisted minds think alike...:eek:

First off, this set is truly awesome. You did a phenomenal job with the prop, the lighting, the effects...not to mention the color scheme which really works for this piece. Outstanding, Mike. :cool:

Back the "twisted minds" part...

While the images are vastly different in style and technique, check out these two from a set I did back in 2001. This was the first device I ever built myself from scratch. Keep in mind that I was just starting to grasp Poser, and had yet to get into doing hair right or backgrounds or such. But the general idea is so similar, right down to the gag/restraint coming out of the neck-brace. I thought it was an interesting piece of deja vu...but now I'm starting to wonder if....if....

...OH NO!!!! I'VE INFECTED THE OTHERS!!!! I MUST BE DESTROYED!!!...

Seriously, good pic, dude...nice to know you're as twisted as me. :cool:

saratrap2.jpg

saratrap3.jpg

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back