• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Different kind of Dungeon than we thought. (*/M M/M)

Lake Superior

TMF Regular
The party stood before the heavy doors of the dungeon, and Theo took a minute to look his group over. His opinion wasn't worth much - as the Tank, he’s more valued for his sturdy body - but something felt off about this place. Typically dungeons were more fancifully decorated around their entrances, with a few monsters wandering around. This one however was just a pair of iron doors situated in the hillside. Theo looked back at Gil, the one who'd told them about the area, chatting away with Badia. She was the scholar who'd equipped them for this expedition after Gil'd talked him into it. The two blondes seemed to be sticking together since they'd left the town, but Theo supposed that might be because they weren't as acquainted as he, Adriel, and Dash were.

"How did you find this place, Gil? I've never heard of any dungeons in such a low-level area as this."

"Huh? Oh, I stumbled on it on my way back from practicing my spells in the woods. Pretty great, right? Nobody around for miles, which means we can take as much treasure as we can carry and then return for more!"

"True, but there's something off about it," Theo mumbled as Badia tugged on Gil's sleeve. The shorter blonde adjusted his glasses and set his quill to his notebook.

"Gil, what kind of spells were you practicing? Anything you think could be useful in there?"

Gil smiled and looked down into Badia's pretty green eyes before running a hand through his hair, teasing the little golden curls.

"Well, I was trying out some binding spells in case we ever want to take on some bounty hunter work, the party and I. However I'm already about to hit adept with my Fireball so anything in there, I'll toast-"

Dash sighed loudly and the sound of the archer's slap to the back of Gil's head made everyone turn.

"Dungeons are enclosed spaces, idiot. You cast a Fireball and the smoke alone is gonna fill the whole place up to the point where we won't be able to breathe. I even *smell* smoke in there and the only bounty hunting will be them looking for me after I kill you, Gil."

A little whimper came from Gil as he rubbed the back of his head and Dash ran a hand through his hair and sighed, once more. Theo was about to chastise the archer when Adriel cut him off.

"Dash, we've enough enemies waiting in there without you causing a problem within our group. Gil's smart enough to know how fire works, right Gil?"

Adriel was the leader, and moments like this, where he winked at Gil who nodded furiously in an attempt to save faith in front of Badia were exactly why Theo would follow him. The heavy-shield-wielding squire viewed Adriel as his actual older brother despite the two of them not sharing blood and, to a lesser extent, considered Dash family too.

Theo pushed on the door but found it heavily stuck even to him. Gil lept at the chance to join in and Badia scribbled furiously as the door stood firmly closed. Adriel attempted to assist despite his short stature, and soon Dash joined in as well just to move things along. Still, the door stayed closed to all of them until Badia joined in, pushing his small form against the solid iron. By the time they'd finally forced the doors open, all five were panting with foreheads shining from sweat.

---
Theo was the first one to offer some hearty congratulations about their "first challenge defeated", but he stopped as they all looked at the basket by the door with the words written behind it in chalk. Badia read it aloud as the rest of the group stayed in stunned silence.

“It says, ‘Leave shoes here or be punished; we keep this Dungeon clean.’"

"That's something I haven't seen before; Adriel can Orcs and Goblins keep a clean dungeon?"

"I suppose they could, Theo, but maybe it’s just a trick to make adventurers feel distracted? Walking around in here without shoes could really lead to some bad situations."

"Sh-Should I have not put my shoes in then?!"

The entire party turned to stare at Badia in dumbfounded shock as the scholar stood there in his socks.

"Why on earth would you do that?!," Adriel said as Gil flushed from looking at the pretty scholar's nyloned feet and Dash covered his mouth to laugh. Theo however noticed that it seemed Badia wore lifts cause he could swear the scholar looked to be shorter now.

"Well, you have to respect the rules of someone's home-"

"This isn't a home! It's a dungeon filled with traps and beasts!"

"Well, we don't have to be rude! Sho-Should I take them back then? Now that you've said I do feel kind of exposed..."

Badia turned to try and get his cloth shoes from the basket but a thick metal grate slid into place over top of it. The scholar pulled at it desperately, but carrying bundles of paper was about the extent of his heavy lifting.

Adriel laughed at the scholar despite himself and Theo shook his head, he'd wanted to laugh too but had held it in out of respect.

"Come, come. We'll find some more gear a bit deeper in and we'll get you some new shoes there, Badia."

"W-Wait a minute, Adriel. Are we su-sure that's the best idea? Surely in a dungeon we need all the armor we can get!"

Theo cut in this time, as he was tired of waiting here.

"I've lost my shoes before and its not a big deal. Made a rookie mistake and tried to stomp on a slime and that was the last time I saw those greaves. Still we had to fight three harpies, a dullahan and a merman. I did it with no shoes and eventually got some better ones off the merman. We'll get you some trash shoes at first Badia and then we'll grab yours out of there on the way out. Promise!"

The scholar's lip had trembled for a moment but he nodded enthusiastically at Theo's story..

"I-I'll just be careful where I step for now. Sadly these socks offer no protection and I simply wear them because I like the feeling. Later you must tell me why the merman had shoes, Theo."

Theo smiled at the reassured Badia, noticing the way Gil's eyes wandered down to the scholar's petite feet when he spoke of his socks. The group moved on and Theo chuckled to himself when he noticed Gil hanging out in the back to watch the little feet slap on the stone. They came upon a large central chamber as Theo wondered how Gil would react to his own big feet on the pampered fools face-

Theo nearly ran Dash and Adriel over, not having noticed they'd stopped. He looked about the room and saw why they'd stopped instantly, having never been in a dungeon like this before.

The main chamber seemed to be raised above what almost was a moat of smaller rooms, five to be exact with a sixth that seemed to be a hallway leading deeper into the dungeon. The five rooms were what got each of the men's attention. Theo's eyes immediately rested on a room that seemed to look like some kind of gym. The floor of it writhed with some kind of pink goo that seemed reminiscent of a climb to him but yet didn't climb on any of the equipment for some reason which looked shockingly new for a room in a dungeon. There seemed to be a set of boots on a pedestal in the room, which was odd on its own, but the brightly colored slime was what he kept going back to. Theo's jaw dropped as a hand made of dirt rose from it and made a beckoning motion to the squire. He looked to the others, all of whom stared at the other rooms with various looks of fear or in Dash's case, disgust.

"WAIT, WHAT?!"

Gil's startled yelp got everyone's attention and they followed his gaze upwards and away from the strange rooms. Their jaws all similarly dropped at the sight of the decorations on the walls. Three rows went around the room of trophy plates containing wriggling pairs of feet of all shapes and sizes. Some had mechanical hands digging into their balls mercilessly, others had beaded floss run between their toes being sawed back and forth maddeningly and a few were pinned to the boards containing them by fluffy rollers pressed into their arches and just spinning and spinning. Each pair had a nameplate on them but it was one specific one Gil pointed at, an empty one but with a nameplate adorned with his full name.

"Gilfoyle?" Theo mumbled before his eyes went wide as a pair of feet he'd been watching went still. He watched as the plate opened up and the feet were pulled in and the tools withdrawn, the nameplate spun and the letters went from spelling out the of whomever the poor unfortunate "TAJI" was to now having "THEO" there. The pair of clockwork forks that had been previously poking and molesting those feet were pulled in and a pair of sharp nailed hands replaced them. They beckoned towards Theo, making the big squire take a step back. The rest of the party had similar scenes play out with varying reactions from them, but it was Adriel who broke the silence first.

"T-Theo."

"Yeah, Adriel?"

"Go back, and help Badia get his shoes."

"Yeah, good call."

Theo grabbed the trembling Badia by the wrist and pulled him behind his back towards the entranceway. A good choice, as the short blonde probably would never have stopped looking at the two ink-dipped quills waiting on either side of the trophy plate with his name.

Theo noticed something right away on arriving back at the door. The writing behind the basket had changed, now reading "FINDERS KEEPERS, LOSERS WEEPERS." He clucked his tongue in annoyance at whatever little pest of a goblin had come to scribble that.

The bars were still tight over the top of the basket containing Badia's foolishly discarded shoes, but this time Theo was going to go all out. He put his shield aside and clasped the bars with both hands before pulling at them with his might. He could feel them definitely loosen and so pulled even harder by planting his booted feet.

"Theo? You want a hand?"

"No, Badia. I've got it.

"Are you sure? I could maybe help-"

"If Theo says he has it, then he's got it Badia," Adriel said rounding the corner. He must have come back to check on us Theo thought to himself before pulling yet harder at the bars, encouraged by the older adventurer's presence. To his surprise the basket seemed to sink for a second. Before he think about that really, the basket sank down into the ground fast enough to make a whoosh, dragging Theo along with it! He heard Adriel and Badia yell after him but in seconds they sounded distant as he fell down into the hole that the basket had dragged him into. It got narrower suddenly, until Theo was stuck there, upside down and unable to move due to his muscular frame.

Upside down and unable to move much, Theo did his best to try and pull himself free but didn't accomplish much at all. The only source of light he had was the hole he'd come down but that was suddenly cut off. He was doing his best not to panic, but he'd suddenly become aware of the strange feeling the walls had, wet and warm to the touch, oozing with some kind of...oil? Suddenly light! Theo had to close his eyes as it came from the basket before his face, that blinding light...he couldn't see a thing! So when the feather started to tease beneath his nose, it was a total shock!

"...tickle...tickle...coochie...coochie..."

Theo couldn't see who was doing it but when he tried to turn his head the feather followed right along to keep teasing the beefy squire's nose. He was squirming about, stuck in the tunnel but couldn't escape the feather or even see who was doing it!

"...tickle...tickle...coochie...coochie...coo..."

Theo felt hands now! All along his body! Little hands, getting into the cracks and crevices of his armor and fumbling around! He was squirming, trying to slap them off, but the tunnel was so narrow he couldn't get his arms up.

He saw a few scraps of his armor tumble off him, and his eyes bulged as the hands immediately dug into him, squeezing and kneading at his pecs. There were a pair of fingers flicking along beneath his left tit, and no matter what he tried, they could not be extricated from there.

"...tickle...tickle...coochie...coochie...coo..."

The light in his face was still blinding him, Theo could barely turn away from the feather, but that was okay because the feather was fine with now teasing beneath his chin. Theo was trying to hold it in, but the boyish laughter was bubbling out of him despite it.

"Kkkkeee eheheheehe, stop! Stahahap! Ahaha, it tihihickles!"

Theo had never been ticklish before, in fact, when the one stern priest at the orphanage would tickle the boys as punishment, Theo would feign his giggles. This led to a thriving business for Theo wherein he would take the blame for the other boys at a cost due to the punishment's ineffectiveness on him. It had been Adriel's idea of course, but neither of them had ever counted on a cramped tunnel wherein the walls leaked massage oil. Theo wouldn't understand even if he'd been told, but that oil, mixed with the tunnel's heat, had softened his skin and...sensitized it.

This meant that Theo's body was feeling every little touch it received ×10. So when naughty hand started running nails beneath Theo's balls, he couldn't help himself. Despite his size, Theo was a softy so he would have been squirming under normal circumstances if someone was kneading his balls like that. He tried to hold it in, doing his best to not let whatever was going make him cum but shortly, he did.

The next thing Theo heard was a metallic clink before him, and the tunnel around him relaxed as it let out a breath. He slid forward through the now-opened grate and landed in a heap on unfamiliar ground. The Squire was confused as he looked around, but it dawned on him slowly where he was...

---
"Adriel! ADRIEL! Come quick!" Gil yelled in a panic as he beckoned the leader of their party back to the main hall. The mage had stayed behind at Adriel's orders when the rest of the party had charged on hearing of what happened to Theo. He'd been nervous about being alone. First, his eyes continued to go back to that room down there. It looked just like that damn ballroom from when he was young-Wait! He saw movement in one of the other rooms from the corner of his eye. He didn't see where he'd come from, only that a de-armored Theo had been dropped into that room with the boots on a pedestal. Gil ran off to get the others immediately, glad to be leaving the room.

"Adriel! Theo's in one of those lower rooms, I saw him! Come quick!"

"THEO!," Adriel had yelled as he charged, knocking Gil on his rear in his haste. Badia and Dash had followed closely, leaving Gil alone again. He'd been about to go as well when he noticed it, had this painting always been here in the entranceway?

It stood as tall as Gil, and seemed to be getting its own light coming from somewhere unknown. Everything about it was interesting to Gil, even though it seemed to simply be a painting of an empty throne. Looking closer though he saw a number of odd things about the seat. There seemed to be clamps on the armrests, luxuriously padded yes but still what kind of King needs to be restrained? His gaze went downwards to see similar restraints at the ankles and to further confuse him what seemed to be gloves on hoses? The feathers poking out at the waist and the strange padding on the seat also drew attention and so Gil leaned in to try and get a better look.

Gil never saw who it was that shoved him as when he turned to look they'd already run off. He did however see the rest of the party disappearing down the hall as they ran to see Theo, none of them seeing Gil being pulled into the painting. It was an odd feeling, like slipping into warm water almost. A blindfold was forced over his eyes, and he was pulled into that very throne he had been looking at before. He heard clicks at his wrists and ankles and could only whimper as he pulled at them fruitlessly.

"Now listen, please! M-My family is wealthy and they'd happily pay to have me back-EEP!"

Gil felt a pair of hands fumbling with his loafers trying to pull them off. He did his best to stop them, crossing his ankles to slow them down but a finger slipped in beneath his heel. It felt rubbery to the touch but that just made the feeling of it sliding along his sheer-socked heel worse. His ankles uncrossed shortly after and there went those expensive loafers. The rubbery hands ran themselves up and down Gil's scared feet as he tried to pull away but the throne had him good. He felt something being pulled down atop his head and tried to shake it off. There was another click though and he felt another cuff but this time securing his shoulders to the back of the throne.

Had the others come back to check they would have seen a different painting. One depicting their friend Gil strapped into the throne and adorned with a golden crown. This was a strange crown though, made of solid gold, yes, and inlaid with pretty jewels as it should be. However, the jewels were the eye-catching part, each hanging down fluffy strands of thread and wicked-looking feathers but, most of all, one quite large and soft-looking phoenix feather hanging before the noble's face. Now as those hands down there played with Gil's silly feet, naturally, he struggled. This allowed the feathers to bounce about and tease at the mage's skinny neck, the fluffy strings to become tangled behind his sensitive ears and the phoenix feather to swing back and forth, almost like a pendulum as it fluffed poor Gil's nose making him feel as if a powerful sneeze was coming but never quite arriving.

Now, of course, if Gil could simply sit still, all of this tickling on his nose, ear and neck would stop but this was quite hard for the young man. Not just because of the hands down there, rubbing and cherishing his sheer-socked size 7s. They'd put a stop to the silly way that the feet flopped about by pinning the left one back with four of their thick fingers. The thumb was left free to push up into the little sweet spot beneath the ball of Gil's foot and enjoy the way his black socked little toes wiggled in panic because of it. None of this was the real reason that Gil was so wiggly though, that was actually because of the seat of the throne. Very early on another clamp had secured the runaways thighs down to keep him sitting flat.

This allowed a little pad of softened spikes to continue to poke out at random and stimulate the underside of Gil's balls. They vibrated at the touch and only tapped for a second each before retreating back down into the chair. To Gil, it was like tapping fingers were driving themselves up into his balls and thighs. He wanted to cross his legs, just to do something about the way the head of his cock was running against the silk shirt he wore, but the bindings kept him sitting there and taking it. He tried to gasp out a plea for help but all that came out was choked- "Gaaaauhh, pleasssse nehehehaaha AHHAHALP," the meaning of which he couldn't even say. That rubbery thumb meanwhile, had worn a hole into his sock due to the flimsiness of the sheer material. The second the digit got to start rubbing along the ball of Gil's foot, it was over.

Had any of the party looked back they would have seen the painting go white as Gil slumped forward with that stain in his trousers, however they were all too busy with trying to get to Theo. The sturdy young squire had awoken in the gym they'd seen earlier, and immediately realized the problem from the weight bench he'd been placed on. The floor of the room pulsed and squirmed, he knew right away with what.

"Slimes, aah, I hate slimes."

It was then that Theo realized that he'd been relieved of his boots, now only wearing his socks. He knew from experience that slimes would eat right through those in seconds. That's when he noticed the pedestal in front of the bench he was sat upon and how it seemed too good to be true. The pair of old boots on it were a type he used to use when he was starting out and so he knew they would protect his big 13s well from the slimes. The pair of boots looked familiar as he picked them up but the way the slime on the floor reached for him, made him put them on without much thought. The left one was a bit tight in the toes and that's when Theo realized where he knew them from.

Theo's very first adventure with Adriel had them hired to take on a pack of slimes that had been teasing the young men of a village and sending them home, woozy. He'd gotten separated from Adriel at first after a big red one had taken his time up. It had kept trying to grab him but eventually, Theo had brought his mace down on it enough times that it had stopped moving. When he'd stumbled on Adriel, his pocket-sized commander had been on his back with his hands over his mouth. Theo hadn't understood what all the frantic head-shaking that Adriel had been doing meant until the little blue slime had struck. It slipped right out from Adriel's pant leg where it had been teasing his thighs and before Theo could react, he was seeing its tail end disappear into the cuff of his boot.

Thankfully, Theo hadn't been ticklish then so the weird little perv slime had just frothed around in there, playing with Theo's thick toes. It had not been a pleasant experience and so while he’d been relieved when Adriel had taken the boot off him and hurled it off into the woods, Theo still wondered how Adriel had ended up so helpless from just some tickling. Now that Theo's skin still tingled from the heat and oil that the strange tunnel had used when it worked him over, though, he was much more sensitive. This meant that once Theo put the boots on, he realized that these were those very boots he'd abandoned back then. He figured this out because the slime was STILL in them.

This time when the goopy little pest started to play with his toes, Theo felt it. The squire hadn't been ticklish before this little adventure, so he had no frame of reference for the feeling of the goop wiggling his socked toes about like this.

"Ahaha, haha, HEHEHY! Stahahahp!"

Theo tried to pull at the boots to get them off, but a click above him got his attention. Theo looked up to see the ceiling above him and gasped. Just like the floor below him, it was pulsing with the reaching hands of slimes. It started to lower slowly, bringing the hands closer and closer to Theo's naked body, but the Squire noticed something quickly. There was a pillar coming out of the ceiling with a handle upon the bottom, as it descended, the handle came right into Theo's grip, and he seized it. Lying back on the bench, Theo put all his strength into pushing up on the handle and keeping those hands away from him.

"Nehehehe, stahahy awahahay!"

Inside the boots, Theo's feet had the slime teasing away to try and weaken him. In one, his toes were plucked through the sock, and in the other, his heel was pushed and plucked at. The big man did his best to hold up the pillar, but the giggles escaping him made it come down inch by inch. The many hands above him wiggled their fingers in anticipation as they neared his naked body, but Theo bit his lip and held it sturdy, managing to bring the ceiling to a stop. The hands above reached still but were just out of reach from grabbing handfuls of Theo's ample pecs.

"Heheheh, ahahaWAIAHAT WHAT?!"

The hands above may have stopped, but while Theo's attention had been on them, the ones below had struck. His arms, stretched out as they were made for the perfect target, a pair of slimy hands had slipped right beneath them to dig into his armpit hollows. They slid up and down in there, leaving behind wetness to slick down the hair the squire had in there and give them more access.

"Nohoho! Stahahahp! Dahahahmmit, geheheht out of these here!"

His arms wobbled due to the pit attack, and the ceiling resumed lowering, the descending hands getting hold of his pecs and running their wet fingers all along them. From outside his pen, Adriel, Badia, and Dash watched in horror as the slime hands attacked Theo from all sides, squeezing, kneading, and stroking his skin until he was howling unintelligibly as one singular slimy finger ran up and down the shaft of his cock. The hands dug into every part of Theo except his crotch, which was only stimulated by that finger, running the back of its knuckle up and down his shaft. The rest of the party couldn't see it, but Theo came eventually, though nothing slowed. Instead, the finger became slower, yet still, he came again, eventually. To the group's horror, the chamber with Theo in it started to descend downwards, out of their view, with Theo still crying for help. Badia broke the silence first as he noticed it.

"Wait! Wh-Where is Gil?!"

Adriel looked around and realized Badia was right; the mage was not with the rest of them.

"We need to get out of here right now. Hopefully, Gil's just back at the entrance waiting for us. Dash! You stay here with Badia and see if you can figure out any way to help Theo while I go back and see if I can get him. We'll come and get you two; then we'll all get Theo, then get out of here together."

With that, Adriel charged off, leaving the archer and scholar to take defensive positions. The unruly Dash heard a voice in his ear, though, that immediately made his hair stand on end.

"Dash, hmm? Why look at that messy mop of hair? I wonder what kind of handsome face may be beneath it.~"

The archer whirled around and, in one smooth motion, had his bow up, arrow drawn and knocked, and a firing stance adopted. This was terrifying to Badia, who he'd just pulled on.

"WAS IT YOU WHO SAID THAT?! DON'T YOU EVER TALK LIKE THAT TO ME, DAMMIT!"

Badia's hands went up fast, and the scholar fell on his rear in fear.

"S-Said what?! Das-Dash! I don't know what you mean!"

Badia stammered out word after word in apology, but Dash stopped listening fast and, after stowing his bow, made his decision quickly.

"To hell with Theo and all of you if you wanna stay! I'm out of here! Follow me if you want, Badia, but I'm not going down there for Theo OR you!"

Dash ran off after Adriel with that, not even hearing Badia's response. It was rather muffled due to the ballgag that had been slipped onto the scholar from behind by a shadowy figure.

"Mhmfp?! Dhhmmshm! NhngHMMFmmm"

Badia had pulled at it desperately for a moment before his assailant had dangled a necklace in front of his face. A jewel hung from it that pulsed with lights and colors, and once Badia's eyes were on it, he couldn't look away even when the person behind him reached around the small man and squeezed his stomach through his robes.

"Phmmrmr hrhmhm, prhhmmmttt" was what Badia said, meaning mainly some giggles and how the gem was pretty.

*"You like that, don't you, blondie? Yeees, I can see you do. Tummy squeezes and pretty things are what you like?"*

"Phrrmmmty, hmmhmme"

*"Come, come then. Let's get you lots of both, pretty boy."*

The figure gave Badia a light shove forward and turned the necklace to guide the dazed scholar toward a passageway that had become lit after Dash had left. They continued to give the baby fat beneath Badia's robes, squeeze after squeeze as the giggly scholar padded his socked feet along, following the pretty colors.

Adriel arrived at the door to find it tightly sealed without a sign of Gil. He tried to force the iron doors for a minute before a terrified cry got his attention; turning, he saw a panicked Dash bolt right past him and began frantically pulling at the door.

"DASH?! WHERE'S BADIA?!"

"I told that idiot he could follow me or fend for himself! I'm getting out of here, do what YOU want."

Dash began frantically banging and pulling at the door as Adriel clucked his tongue to return and fetch the scholar. As he drew closer to the chamber, he heard soft music being played and was surprised at the spotlight in the room. Running up to check, he could hear mad laughter but saw that Theo's room was gone. Instead, now, a room down there was illuminated to reveal a lavish ballroom that stood out considerably from the rest of the dungeon.

Gil shook his head from side to side, not trying to displace the silken blindfold that obscured his vision, but more out of frantic response to the tickling hands that dug into his sides, pits, and everywhere else. From up where Adriel was, it looked like a tall woman had him but even from this distance, one could see this was no human woman. The billowing, ruffled dress that hung off the creature towering over Gil concealed many things, but the many extra hands that kept darting out from the garment's folds were hard to miss. Two long arms had each of the blindfolded boy’s wrists and held his arms extended as it swung him around in time to the music. Gil hopped from sheer socked foot to sheer socked foot as he danced along with the thing that stood almost three heads taller than him. Adriel couldn't see it from up there, but the floor of this ballroom was odd.

Were they usually carpeted? Adriel wouldn't know from growing up in an orphanage, but Gilfoyle down there, who'd run off from a life of ballroom dancing and preening to join them, would tell him that, no, they weren't and that this wasn't carpeting. Unfortunately, Gil couldn't talk right now as each step his dance partner forced him to take on that floor drove the innumerable fluffy feathers up into the thin material of his socks and eventually got a few trapped in the holes that had been worn there. Occasionally, giggly Gil-boy would try and plant his ticklish feet onto his partner's long dress to give them some respite. It proved futile as smaller hands would quickly skitter their way down the ruffles to run sharp fingers over the tops of Gil's feet and force themselves between his toes.

"Eeeehehehee nohooo! I dohohon't know the stEHEHEHEPS!"

One naughty hand was right around the blonde's waist, doing double duty of keeping him close AND running its fingers around the stain he'd made between his legs, squeezing occasionally to keep it nice and wet as Gil sagged more and more in the predator's arms. Its head was hidden beneath a massive frilly bonnet, but it occasionally rested it in Gil's curly hair and whispered to him.

"...*kik* c-cum. *kik* cum a-again, *kik* cum mo-more. *kik**kik* good, cum for queen, good boy. *kik*, sti-sticky boy. Goooood...*kik*

"Auuuuhw, yehehs, I'l cuhum for Quheeeheen."

The soft song started to wind down as the ballroom descended downwards as Theo's room had before. Adriel beat the wall in frustration at both losing another party member in Gil and not finding Badia. He ran back to try and get Dash before ending up alone down here.

Dash had spent the last ten minutes pulling on the door, scratching at it and even pleading with the great iron thing to open and let him out of this damn dungeon. He was at the point where he'd drawn his bow and fired every arrow he had at the damn thing, when that hadn't worked the frantic man had beaten his bow against the door until it was just a broken stick with strings hanging off it in his hands. The archer's ears pricked up as he heard something shuffling about behind him. Checking there revealed nothing but that voice was suddenly behind him.

"Such a scruffy looking boy, but I see it. I see the handsome young gentleman hiding under that messy hair and dirt.~"

Dash turned around again but was greeted only by that massive door that was keeping him in here.

"Why, I'm sure a bit of spit and polish and you'll be the belle of the ball. Diamond in the rough hmmm?~"

There was another sound behind him and Dash turned to actually see something this time. A lone zombie shambled towards him, moaning with its arms outstretched as they do. Dash went to draw an arrow but paused as he remembered he'd destroyed his bow. Clucking his tongue he threw it aside and raised his fists, glad of an excuse to work out some aggression on the oddly shiny zombie. Winding up a big punch he planted it directly into the side of the undead's head and a follow-up into its chest.

Dashhad expected to pull both fists back and rain similar such punches on the creature but to his surprise, both fists sunk into the creature. Blinking in surprise, Dash's eyes adjusted to the light as the zombie seemed to slough into goop. He realized he'd been duped as the pile of scum that had been the zombie fell away and showed that it seemed to be some kind of goo. The archer's hands were stuck fastly in it and so Dash was helpless as it pulled him down to the floor until he was bent over the puddle of his former foe.

More of the zombies started to approach from the shadows. One came up behind the archer and in a panic, he kicked it in the chest. To Dash's horror, his socked foot went right through the sludgy monster and poked out its back. Another came and leaned itself right onto the bent over form of Dash, hugging him tightly from behind. Two more joined in afterwards, one taking a position behind the one with Dash's foot and the other crawling under him, it tugged the archers pants and undergarments down as they all began to have their fun.

The muck monsters standing behind the one Dash's foot struck first. Running a single disgustingly wet finger up and down the trapped foot. Each stroke was like a small paintbrush thanks to the wetness of the creature, pinning the cotton fabric of his sock to the skin of his ticklish foot. Once the monster had gotten Dash's whole sole to be that way, it dropped to its hands and knees and started running its teeth over the foot.

"Kahahah! Dammit gehet ahahff! Leheht me gohoo dahahahmit! Ahahahdriel!"

The beast that had Dash's foot through it started next. It reached its hands up and began to run its fingers behind the knee of the archer's outstretched leg. It's hands lost in his pulled down trousers.

"EEEEEHAahah GIHIHIVE ME BAAHACK MY FOOHOOT!"

It would keep its fingers in his kneepit, going up and down in repetitive motion as long as Dash kept his leg straight. Whenever he did relax it though, the fingers got sharp and dug in HARD to his thigh, making him scream for help through panicked laughter.

"NO, NO, NO NOOOHOHOAM EAHAHAHEE!"

Next it was the blob hanging on his back. This one ran its fingers up and down Dash's stretched armpits and moaned into his ear. Despite himself the archer felt an erection starting due to the stimuli.

"AAHH, AHHH AHAHAHA GAHAHAUGHH NOOOOHOOO!"

Once Dash's cock was at full mast, the crawler joined in. A tongue came forth and starting at Dash's balls lapped its way up the whole organ like it was a sweet treat.

"Unhhhh, nahaha-bahahah-gehehet awahahy!"

One lick, two lick, three lick and more. Dash came quickly but the zombie just kept going. It and the others pressed closer to the trapped archer until all of them started to mesh together like one big ball of clay. Dash wanted to struggle but he'd cum three or four times by the time they were all fully glooped together. By the time Adriel arrived Dash was almost fully sunk into the glob of muck with only each of those very spots poking out to continue the tickling. To the final member of the party's horror, the blob then proceeded to ooze its way up the wall and up into the darkness all while Dash kept laughing.

"Don't worry, we'll keep him nice and happy for a long time just like all the others. Don't you want to join him?"

Adriel turned and to his shock found himself in a completely different room. The door that they had all come through had vanished, and in its place was a small older man. With a long beard and wrinkled skin, he didn't look particularly threatening…but something about him was invoking Adriel's fight-or-flight response. His axe clattered to the ground as he turned and ran with the old man following along behind him, walking calmly. Adriel was back in the grand hall again in no time but now there was light pulsing from one of the chambers below. Gil's had gone to wherever Theo's had been taken but now one had a great screen up on the wall, pulsing with colors and lights. There was a great table set up before it with two chairs at it and two drastically different occupants.

In one was poor Badia, who'd gone through quite the costume change. The scholar's robes were gone and now his new outfit consisted only of his nylons from earlier and a quite small pair of swim briefs with a target on the crotch. Quite small was an understatement as the little thing couldn't even contain the scholar's cock which spilled out over the top due to his erection which was maintained by the hand stroking along its shaft and playing with it as it released over and over.

The hand doing it belonged to the occupant of the other seat, who towered over little Badia, Adriel and honestly could have picked up Theo had it wanted. This one was definitely not human, though it was hard for Adriel to make anything out due to the billowy robes it wore that looked just like Badia's confiscated ones. It kept one hand around Badia's shoulders to keep him still as multiple other ones kept slipping from its robes to squeeze and knead away at the blond’s baby fat. They took handfuls of it and jiggled them about, ran cracked nails along it, slipped wet fingers into his navel and just generally wiggled and slapped it about.

Badia didn't mind at all, in fact his mouth was a great big and goofy smile behind the bright red ballgag still between his lips. This could be due to the way those big green eyes of Badia's were inclined upwards to stare directly at the screen of pulsing colors and lights that lit up the room to allow Adriel to see him and his new friends. The light of it reflected the stream of drool that came from beneath his gag from a combination of the hypno screen and his manic squeaking from the tickles. One of the creature's hands kept scooping drool from it and painting it over his belly and chest to allow the fingers to glide over the ticklish skin faster.

As said before this creature was definitely not human, and it didn't just take the multiple hands and abnormal size to see this. No, this thing had no legs at all, with what seemed to be another of whatever it was protruding beneath its waist. It was wrapped up in the same pristine robes that looked so very out of place as it lay there on the stone floor beneath the table. Just as many unnaturally numerous hands poke out of the folds of its robes, but these traced fingers along Badia's small nyloned feet, ran knuckles up his arches, and pinched away at the soft skin. They tore a few holes in the material but each one had a finger stuck inside to plug it as they poked and prodded at the squeaky man's feet. Plenty more ran hands up and down Badia's thighs and calves, even teasing behind his knees as if he was a child!

Badia was cumming over and over, not just from all the stimulation but also from the pair of hands that kept sinking their fingers knuckle-deep into his swimsuit over his package. Just as the other was doing, the lower half had one hand scooping up Badia's sticky runoff as it lazily ran down his leg. It would then lovingly massage it into Badia's feetsies until his ruined nylons shone as brightly as his abused belly. Badia was not restrained physically, by anything more than the hand on his shoulder. In fact he had one arm working a quill pen over and over on a lengthy roll of parchment. When the two things that had him spoke, Adriel's skin crawled.

*"Such a good boy you are! Yeeees, you love the pretty lights don't you? And you ADORE having this tingly belly of yours teased hmm? Yeees your in heaven down here aren't you? Make sure you keep your writing though! Over and over! Your paying me for the fun as I flick these cute nipples. Come now keep writing. "I am a lovely little tummy slut" Yes, write it just like that! Well done! Now again, again, again, again."*

Occasionally the top half would lean over and plant what was unmistakably a kiss on Badia's face or the top of his head. The wet *smak* sound of it made Adriel wince and cross his legs due to how it made him feel.

*"These feet are so precious! Just look at those sticky little toes wiggle. I'm gonna chase them! Got your toesies! Why now you'll get tickles and pinches for each of you! Your pretty nylons are coming apart my cute little pies but we'll get you new ones! Then we'll unwrap those ones too! Tickle, tickle my cute little captive toes! Kisses when you get caught! Don't you stop writing though! Don't listen to that meanie up there! Keep writing what I said over and over. I am a wonderful little foot bitch, come on do it again, again, again."*

The lower half smooched and suckled on Badia's feet when it would shove them into the hanging fabrics of the robes. Again, Adriel couldn't see it but the *smak* sound over and over again made him wince even as Badia's back arched in his chair as he squealed madly into his gag.

Adriel would have stayed there watching Badia jerk and squeal as his eyes filled with more and more mad tears, had an arm not wrapped around his waist. Before he could react, gnarled fingers ran up and down his side making the Adventurer break out in giggles.

"Keheheeh, no! Get off!"

He pushed that creepy old man off him and spun to face him but saw he was gone. To Adriel's shock the old man was back at the doorway to the grand hall, blocking his only exit out. His eyes went wide and he growled before charging at him in desperation. He swung his fist with all the strength he could muster and though Adriel had laid fully armored orcs out with this punch before he was terrified. The old man sidestepped him easily and kicked Adriel's legs right out from under him, letting the fighter crash to the floor.

Like a silver flash the old man struck quickly, flipping Adriel's shirt up over his head and exposing his sculpted chest. The fighter couldn't do a thing as that whiskered mouth of the old man pressed up against his pectoral and started nibbling on the meat right below his hard nipple.

"GAH GAHAHAHA! NOHOHOO! GEHEHEET THE FUHUCHK AHAHAHFF! Ahahaha nooohooo!"

The older man ran a finger up Adriel's chiseled abs while nibbling away at the young man's sweater meat. When Adriel tried to push his hand away, the old man simply took him by the wrist and guided his hand down to his odd clothes. He'd been dressed oddly from the start, with a kind of billowing robe around his waist, evoking an image of a kind of paganish priest. The man placed Adriel's hand on his throbbing cock while his tongue painted the man's pectoral muscle up and down with shiny saliva.

Despite himself, Adriel's hand closed around the cock he'd been introduced to, and rather than fight anymore his head lolled back and a moan came from his lips as the old man's other hand drilled up into his taint.

"No, no, not yet. You've more to see, little thing."

Adriel moaned out a no but looked up to see the man gone again. He was lying there on the ground panting for a bit before a light started from another of the sunken rooms. Making his way to his feet, shakily he wandered over to the railing just in time to see the pulsing lights of Badia's room sinking down into a chute just as Theo and Gil's had. There was a strong light now though on the last of the rooms an Adriel already feared for Dash. The archer had never been personable but the room he was in now was too much. Pinkness, fluff, soft-things of all kinds filled the room to the point it almost looked like a stuffed tomb.

If Dash could move he wouldn't have been able to take a step without making out something fluffy squeak or say "I love you" when he stepped on it. Dash could not move though, as he was tightly bound in a straitjacket that, of course, was also fluffy and excessive within and without. The archer felt like he was trapped in a giant hug and that wasn't far from true as he was in the lap of what looked to be a great and massive wig. Like the creatures that had the rest of his friends there was no possible way to mistake Dash's captor for a human. It seemed to resemble the certain hairstyles of the upper class rich women that Adriel had seen before; he had no way of knowing of Dash's past since they'd grown up in separate orphanages.

When Dash had been small he'd always been a troublemaking loner, preferring his own company. Still as an orphan there was someone that the people who ran his home wanted for him and that was for someone to adopt him. When that Countess had come around, she'd ended up quite taken with the little boy she'd seen hanging around on the roof of the orphanage. When the sisters who'd overseen it pulled him down from there and gave him to her, she had been delighted. Each visit she'd made to the place had Dash pulled into a hug that smelled of medicinal powder and expensive hair products from which he could not escape. She'd discuss what she had planned for her adopted son with the sisters as she kept the boy in her lap, taking on the challenge of his messy hair with a pearl-inlaid comb that she always kept on hand.

Dash was instructed to sit still in the Countesses lap but he couldn't run if he'd tried. That woman had arm thicker than his chest at that age and she was using it to keep him pressed face first into her bountiful breasts while her other hand dragged that comb down through his hair, over and over.

"Why, I'm sure there's a handsome face under there. Let's just get that hair straightened out and we'll see a cute little boy there.~ "

Dash had been taken shortly after to her estate where his life from that point was stiff clothes, dress socks and book after book after book. He'd snap at the servants but when they told the Countess he'd get it. He'd be plopped in her lap again and that damn comb would go right through his as he was forced to inhale her sickeningly sweet smell until she could see her smiling little gentleman again.

Running away was fruitless as the only village nearby mainly housed the families of the woman's staff, and so he'd be pulled back by the ear everytime and that comb would find a new spot to torment. It was up and down in his pits until he was to put on his garters with no fuss. All over his belly until he was eating his liver pate without making a face. His thighs would get it until he'd realized he wasn't in fact ready for his own room, so sleeping in Mama's bed was the only choice. She'd threatened to use the comb on Dashy's little feetsies before but he'd been falling in line before that ever came to pass. He'd finally gotten away after a solid five years as a giggly little lord but he'd had nightmares of being back there.

Dash's bad dreams could never compare to where he was now. The whole room stank of her awful perfume, and his face was buried in a creature that seemed to be made only of that scent and her hair. Curled tendrils of her horrible, oily hair had DOZENS of that evil comb that would make little Dash tremble. They ran up and down his sides, down his knees and calves and behind his ears as he howled in laughter, jerking his head back and forth in reaction.

"Naughty boy! Mama's just trying to help fix that messy hair of yours and show the whole world that handsome face she saw.~"

Combs for his thighs, combs for his stomach, combs running up and down his bare soles. Dash was shrieking for it to end.

"NAHAHAHA! YOUR GAHAHAHNE! YOU CAHAHAN'T BEEHEHE HERE! AAHAHAHAH IT TIHIHICKLES SOHOHOOO MUUHUHUCH!"

Dash couldn't make words anymore as a comb started chasing his adam's apple up and down his slender throat.He was forced to try and keep himself silent, staring upwards lest he make any sound and let the combs dig into his ticklish neck as they gave chase to that giggly apple of his. It was still hard due to the combs traveling up and down his soles and the one pressed to his hard shaft that went up and down so dreadfully slowly. A few specks of hot white cum landed on the trapped Dash's face as Adriel lost control of himself and pumped away recklessly on his manhood. Dash came soon after, again and again as the combs kept on, the one on his cock going faster and the one going through his hair scooping it up to keep that handsome face mama liked, so pristine and shiny red.

Adriel sank to his knees as a pair of fingers drove themselves into his balls to force out a little more of white. The old man pressed up against him and tickled right there at the base of his shaft as the party's leader came right onto Dash's face. Adriel hated himself for doing this to the archer but his hand was speeding up despite that.

"What a naughty boy you are. Looking down at your friend going mad and this is what you do hmm? Why, I don't think you even want to flee at this point!"

Dash's room started to sink away as Adriel turned to face the old man but again he was gone. There was something new though, a doorway very well lit up by torches now. Adriel stumbled through it, no other options left to him at this point and didn't even react as a heavy thud signaled it closed behind him.

The room was empty aside from a chair in the center with a single stock before it. The old man sat with his legs crossed before it and beckoned Adriel to come and take a seat. The short adventurer couldn't look away from the screens though. Each one showed the zoomed in faces of each of his trapped party and had smaller windows on the sides showing various parts of their bodies being teased and tickled.

The entombed Theo had given up completely and his face a mess of slime and semen as goopy hands rans their fingers up and down his thick neck. Other windows showed his massive feet being plucked at by the slimes, his cock trapped in a mound of slime that pumped it over and over and his hairy pits slicked down and invaded by faces formed of slime pushing in and biting. More windows showed his pecs, taint and toes getting their own ticklish torments but Adriel's eyes wandered to the next screen as he walked towards the old man.

Badia's face red as could be with that ball gag still forced into his mouth and his eyes pulsing with colors and shapes along with that screen that had trapped him. The windows on the sides showed his slicked and shiny stomach and feet still teased by the monsters but now also showed a hand that had snuck around to cup and pinch his speedo clad rear end and wide views of when the monsters would lean in and kiss his toes or the crown of his head. Adriel whined under his breath with each drooly smooch as the old man stood up to guide him towards the seat.

Gil's eyes were still hidden beneath the blindfold but it was impossible not to see the tears streaming down his cheeks even though his face was still twisted into a permanent grin. Occasionally hands invaded the view to pinch his cheeks as his face was pressed up to whatever was hiding under that bonnet. Adriel could see his cheeks bulge as this…*thing* kissed him hard, pushing its tongues - or what seemed to be tongues - deep into his mouth. In his periphery, Gil saw his tired feet in their ravaged socks being dipped down into the feathery dance floor, and the holes all over his dressing gown now allowed the hands to get and squeeze his ribs and goose his navel. Adriel's eyes were on the screen of Gil's cock which had a hand pressed over its head and one finger scratching up and down over its slit as it came again and again. The old man helped Adriel into the chair and propped up his leg before closing the stock around his ankle.

The final screen was Dash and his face showed that he hadn't been able to hold it in. The white powder all over it was new though and he saw the great poof as his "Mama" applied another round of it to his mad face. He could see that now it was two combs raking through his hair to keep his handsome face all for Mama to powder and kiss. The sideviews were of his stomach, feet and cock getting combed now but the way Mama had tied his ankles together was new. This meant that one hand under his knees teasing away could keep his legs up and allow three combs to run back and forth over the cheeks of Dash's struggling ass.

The old man smiled and sat down before Adriel's socked foot, going back to his cross-legged seat as he took the big and small toes in each hand. He leaned and gave a whiskery kiss to the ball of the foot as Adriel fell back in his chair with his hand on his cock.

"You didn't resist at all. Jealous of all the fun your party’s having?"

Adriel wanted to say something but all that came out when he opened his mouth was a moan as his hand started to pump and pump.

"Three chances, my excited little thing. You just have to hold on and not cum while this room goes on a little trip. If we can arrive at the entrance before you do, I'll let you all go."

"Ahhhnnn...and-and if I can't?"

"Don't worry, you'll see the fates of the ones who couldn't."

The whole room shook and began the sensation of movement as the old man stroked a finger between Adriel's baby toe and its neighbor. Adriel saw rooms start to travel past in the opening where the entrance way had been. He only got glimpses but he saw so many different things. A massive man in barbarian furs and a headset of bones shaking his head in fear as little pixies applied lipstick and rouge to his face, while more of them danced with his toes. A young man with the golden skin of a highest level cleric hanging from his wrists and begging as a sad looking mage sat behind, teasing one foot he kept in a bearhug keeping his cock sandwiched between his pale feet to stimulate him. A martial artist who cowered in fear as his foot was taken from him by a creature with a tongue so long as to mummify the ticklish thing. Adriel didn't even last a minute before white bubbled up between his knuckles.

"Tsk, tsk. What a dirty thing. Unable to control yourself hmmm? How about the fancy boy pays for that?"

The old man snapped his fingers and Gil's predicament worsened. His dance partner scooped him up off his feet and worked quickly to bind his knees together. They twirled together as Gil went into a deep bow that let both his feet come up to that bonnet. The mandibles that came from under it invaded the many holes in his socks and pinched and nibbled away at his sweet feet as Gil's screams of laughter got even higher.

"Haha, dancing sure has changed hasn't it? Oh look at that one!"

The old man pointed at passing rooms and Adriel watched as a small man in robes was howling. The robes resembled those of the dark emperor who'd ravaged the world decades ago before disappearing and though he had the same long red hair, the one in the robes barely seemed old enough to drink.

"Haha, poor boy. Or err...man. Lured by promises of an unbeatable army in here that he could use to get immortality and the throne. Now he's got both and all he could do is laugh."

The young emperor's robes bulged with the shapes of hands that skittered and pinched beneath his clothes. He tried to stand up off his throne but his ankles were bound and so he fell flat on his face. Faceless guards came and picked him up to put him back on his throat and Adriel saw now he seemed even younger.

"Haha, everytime he tries to leave the throne, we take another year off and make him younger and weaker, then we’ll up the tickles."

Sure enough, the Emperor's feet now had a pair of fluffy rollers beneath them and he screamed at the new addition.

"We stop at eighteen of course, this is no place for a child. When he loses there we put him back to his original age and start counting down again with all the new teases - oh, and add another three years to how long he'll stay here. He's around a billion-something years old now I believe."

"Fnnnnhnnn....bihihillion?"

Adriel moaned again at the number and more seed dripped to the floor.

"Again hmmm? Why we might not even make it down to the really interesting things at this rate. Don't you wanna see the writer who keeps having to answer questions? Lets see, what can Mama add?"

Dash's toes were pulled apart and eight more combs were added sawing between each of his toes as his hair was put into rollers.

The old man leaned in and started nipping at the pads of Adriel's toes as a scene passed of an androgynous young knight tied down in chains with horses licking at their feet, a constant drip of salty water keeping them going.

"It's a kind of potion. Don't worry it makes there be no pain. Well, a little bit of pain to keep it hot."

Adriel didn't even wait for him to finish talking. His cock letting out another tired stream of white, making the old man chuckle.

"Ahhh well, another guest. Don't worry. We'll have plenty of fun. I'll have a good time with these feet, but first..."

The old man stood up and walked over to the panting Adriel before sitting down on his lap, he forced the leader's cock between his thighs as a hole opened up in the wall of the room. The old man leaned in and licked away at Adriel's ear as his feet went through the wall. On the other side were centipedes that crawled and trekked over them tickling the skin with their thousands of legs. They wiggled desperately and put on a great show for the new party of Adventurers who now entered the dungeon.

Hello! I hope you enjoyed the story! Dunno if people read my stuff on here much but if you do and are interested, I am offering story commissions. Message me for details if you'd like I offer discounts for preferred fandoms.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back