• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A few quick tickles my boyfriend got

FeatherDust

Just a bit of back story before I begin: I'm currently 19 and my boyfriend is 20. I won't reveal his name here for the sake of his privacy. I'm about 5' 6" with light brown hair that goes down to about my butt. My eyes are kind of a mixture of brown, green, and yellow; hazel I guess it's called. He has what he describes as a "70's haircut". His hair is dark brown and he has green eyes, and is about 5' 9" I'd wager. As for build, he's rather skinny and I'm not exactly fat or thin, just in the middle somewhere but leaning more towards fat because I'm too lazy to exercise properly. :p We met online and I found out early on he was ticklish, though I never knew how much so or what his feelings about being tickled were until recently.

The first time happened when I was at my computer, sitting Indian style in the chair. My feet were kind of sticking out from under me and I felt him, who was sitting on the floor next to the chair, reach up and start messing with my left foot. Now, unfortunately, I myself am not very ticklish. Certain parts of my body are more than others and cause me to smile and squirm away, but other parts get no reaction at all, and strangely my feet happen to be one of those spots. He sounded a little disappointed when he said "You're not ticklish?" and I simply replied "I guess not...", feeling kind of bad for letting him down. A few minutes passed when he tried digging his fingers into my right underarm, another spot that gets no real reaction. "Wow, I guess you're really not," he said and I just shrugged. Now, here's where it gets good. He very plainly said "I don't know how you can stand it. I'm extremely ticklish." This immediately caught my attention and I turned to look at him. He quickly realized what he'd just revealed about himself and said "Uh oh, you're probably going to use that against me in the future, aren't you?" and I just smirked at him. Then he actually raised his foot up to me and said "Try it." I was so shocked. Though this was a golden moment, I was so afraid of taking it too far and scaring him off I just froze up completely. So he took my hand and lead it to his foot. I only had to move my fingers the slightest bit to make him burst into giggles and yank his foot away. He went on to explain to me that his parents and younger brother used his ticklishness to get him to do just about anything.

The next time was about a month afterwards. We were sitting on my bed when he tried to tickle me under the arms again. He laughed and said "How do you do that? If someone was doing that to me, I'd be freaking out." Then he lifted up his arm and said "Tickle me" as casually as if he were asking me to hand him the TV remote or something. Once again, I froze, so afraid to let slip my fetish. I stupidly asked "Why?" "Because it feels funny. I like it." Still, I was hesitant, and in an almost begging voice he said "Come on. Tickle me." Slowly I put my fingers to his armpit and moved them just slightly as I had before on his foot. His arm twitched and he giggled. I did it again, and got the same response. Finally, I dared to inch just a bit further and kind of dug in just a bit. He made the most amusing squealing sound I've ever heard as instinct took over and made him lower his arm.

The most recent time was just a few days ago. He just got a pet ferret that likes to nip on your fingers. I was sitting on the floor and he was lying next to me. The ferret was bounding around, trying to get attention. It ran around behind us while we were playing a video game, and suddenly my boyfriend starts laughing hysterically, screaming "Oh, God! That tickles! Stop!" I looked back to see the ferret nibbling on his toes as he tried as gently as possible to push it away with whichever foot it wasn't attacking. Soon, however, he couldn't take anymore and had to pause the game to grab the ferret and put it back in its cage. Needless to say, I think the ferret and I will get along just fine. ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing your experiences. :D

It seems clear that he wants you to tickle him, so do it often. :couch:

Thanks for sharing your experiences. :D

It seems clear that he wants you to tickle him, so do it often. :couch:

Well, what makes so nervous is that, although I know he likes to be tickled, I'm not exactly sure if he sees it in the same light I do, as in something a little sexual. He may just see it as playing and goofing around. But believe me, the next time he asks me to I won't hold back nearly as much. I actually have it planned out in my head.

If he asks me to I'll ask him why once again, just to hear him admit he likes it. Then I'll say something along the lines of "I bet you wouldn't like it so much if I held you down and did it" and precede to do, or attempt to do, just that. Though I've never tickled someone while they were tied up/down so this may be biased, I prefer to do it when they're free to try to defend themselves. I'm amused as they try to cover one spot, and in doing so only leave another wide open. The moment he tells me to stop I will, though. Though I'm aware even people who love it yell for you to stop simply as a sort of reflex, I don't want to get carried away.

I'll be sure to post what happens if the opportunity ever arrives again. Who knows? I may get a little brave and create the opportunity myself.

What's New

6/9/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back