• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A fun afternoon (MF/F)

tickling4u

TMF Regular
Sorry it's been a little while. Between the Navy and being deployed, it's been a little crazy. But now, I can start writing about some of my earlier adventures with past girlfriends and acquantences....

Anyway, here is the real deal. Back during my Freshman in college days, my girlfriend and I had this one friend named Jennifer. She was dating my best friend who was currently going through boot camp in the Army so we were all still close. Jennifer is a great person. Always bubbly, friendly, and very outgoing. She had one of those personalities that people love and could attract anyone’s attention on any subject. Definitely bright.
So anyhow, she called Katie and asked if they could hang out for awhile because she was missing Tom and just wanted some company. Katie and I were going to do stuff that day but said we’d love to hang out with her. Now up to this point, we had no idea if she was ticklish or not and nor did we have any intention of finding out. But as luck would have it, we were in for a lot more than what we knew was going to happen. So Jennifer met us at Katie’s house and we decided to just sit around and watch movies downstairs where we always hung out. Not in that back room but out there where the couches and all were. So we’re hanging around and Jen had a few sad moments when I told her that Tom wrote me recently when I decided that I was just going to tickle Katie for no reason because she was laying down on the floor on one of those big throw rugs/blankets. I asked Jennifer (again, not knowing what was going to happen) if she wanted to have some fun. She said sure and I told her about my mischievous plan. Jen and I than jumped down onto the floor and rolled Katie up in the blanket so that only her head and feet were sticking out. She thought it was funny and but wasn’t protesting much. Jen than whispered to me if Katie was ticklish? I couldn’t believe my ears and said yes why? She said because I tickle my younger sister all the time and this would be a great opportunity to have some fun. I told her that Katie’s feet were ticklish and to have at it. So Jen went over and started asking Katie if she could move and if she could get out. Of course she said no because we rolled her up in there pretty good.
Jen than went over and started to drag her nails up Katie’s socked feet. Katie yelped that way she used to when you would get her unexpectedly and realized that she was about to get got good! Jennifer than started tickling a little more and Katie was now squirming and trying to get away something good. I of course came over and joined in on the other foot. Than Jennifer and I took off Katie’s socks to get at her bare feet. At that point, I though Katie was going to jump out of her skin between Jen’s nails and my fingers, we tickled her silly. Got all of her spots good from the bottoms of her feet to the tops. When I showed Jennifer that even the arches were a major spot, she took over and went to town on her by herself. We tickled Katie for about 15 minutes of so like that taunting her and just driving her nuts. We decided to stop and unroll her so she could recover. But Jennifer who didn’t have enough, quickly jumped down and asked where else is she ticklish? She than proceeded to tickle all of Katie’s spots. Everyplace from her knees to her bare sides (she pulled her shirt up a little to tickle her tummy) were all gotten good. When we finally stopped, she asked Jen if she was ticklish. Jennifer surprised us all and just layed down, pulled her socks off and said “See if you want”. Katie and I wound up making her a hysterical mess as well when we worked over her feet, sides and the back of her knees. It was a fun and exciting afternoon to say the least.

Nice Story.

I think that you should do a story about tickling Jennifer.:3poke:

Jennifer

Well once we got started with Jennifer it really wasn't to hard to get her going. First, Katie took both of her feet and leg locked them so she couldn't move. I remember her than lightly running her nails up and down her soles and watching Jen just start going ape but not really trying to pull away. Katie than pulled her toes back and began to tickle underneath and in between with her nails that she always kept up to speed because she knew that I loved them and she also loved to get me with them as well. Once Jen was laughing and loving the attention, I jumped on and now both of us were tickling her feet at once. I was tickling the left and Kate on the right. We went in different directions along the tops, soles and toes. Than i decided to be evil as ever!!! I went up and grabbed her arms and pulled them up over her head. Katie than started working over her sides, underarms and tummy. It even amazed me when she pulled her shirt up and gave her a few rasberries on her tummy! Than when I thought she was done, Kate started to lightly drag her nails all along her tummy and sides and up under her shirt to her pits and just proceeded at that point to drive Jennifer over the side with laughter.

This I would say lasted about a good 30 minutes or so but I can assure you all, it wasn't the last time we had this kind of fun. :rockon:

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back