• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Glow Under the Bed (M/F */F)

inflight82

TMF Novice
I tried to release this on Halloween but got a little distracted. Hope you all enjoy it!

Tiffany fidgeted slightly as she stood in the elevator and waited for it to reach the appointed floor. The twenty eight year old pulled her phone from her pocket and scrolled over to message her friend that she had arrived at her destination and she bid her to wish her luck on this little adventure of hers. She slipped her phone back into her pocket and stared at the floor counter. It was a tall apartment building and the elevator was of the rumbling and slow kind that looked like a relic from the 70s. It beeped at her jarringly with each floor. Tiffany fidgeted again and took a deep breath, trying to calm down her jitters. She shuffled her gym bag from one shoulder to the other and ran her fingers through her medium length blonde hair.

With each loud beep, the elevator was getting on her nerves. Her destination was near the top too so she had a bit of a wait. The aging contraption trundled along, periodically shuddering and rumbling, taking a few seconds for every floor. She rubbed her tanned arms and her gaze fell upon jaguar she had tattooed along the underside of her forearm. She gave the cat a good luck pat and tried to will the jitters away. There was another beep and she felt her annoyance growing to a low boil. Goodness, that beeper was loud. And she had only gotten about half way to her floor. She was half tempted to throw on her ear buds and turn on some music against it.

The elevator gave a slight lurch and finally stopped. The door scraped open and revealed a dimly lit hallway. She began to pad her way forward, looking sideways at the door numbers, scouting for her spot. She moved with a bit of haste. The apartment complex looked to be in a quiet but well kept part of the city but it did have a run down and slightly archaic appearance to it that made her uneasy. This was further stoked by the liminal long corridor that seemed to go on longer than it should as she paced her way to the correct door number. She felt a twinge of relief when she found it and pushed at the little ringer. Her phone dinged at that moment and she pulled it out to see that her friend had sent a smiley and a good luck wish. She smiled appreciatively then pocketed her phone as she heard movement and a clicking sound.

The door opened, revealing a simple but handsome young man her age. He was bespectacled and sandy haired and he presented her with a kind smile. He greeted her warmly and swung his door open wide. As she stepped out of the ramshackle corridor, she found herself greeted by a well furnished and warmly lit room. In the living room window she could see the city skyline, set beautifully against a twilight backdrop. Toby, her host, quickly ushered her in to take a seat.

“I love your view.” She said as she sank into the soft cushions of Toby’s couch.

“Isn’t is nice? I feel fortunate to have it. It feels like this room is set just right for the viewing. Would you like something to drink?”

“Do you have ginger ale?” She asked. Without a word he flicked open his refrigerator and presented her with a crisp cold can.

“This isn’t the first time I’ve done this.” She said, taking a sip. “But I’m a little nervous.”

“Nervous?” Toby smiled. “You seemed like an adventurous type of person.”

“I’ve done a lot. Just…..” She giggled anxiously. “This always gets my heart fluttering.”

“What’s the most intense thing you’ve ever done besides this?”

“Ummm…..probably archaeology work in South America.”

“So you were doing the Indiana Jones bit?” Toby asked with a wry smile. Jasmine laughed.

“Not nearly! But the drive to the site. The mountain roads.” She made a face. “My heart was racing the whole time.” She recalled the jostling pickup truck as it rolled over the pits and rocks as the steep drop off of the edge of the narrow cut road loomed just beside her window. She had never been as scared as she was then. There were times they would navigate an uneven dip, tilting her side of the truck down and showing just how far they would fall if they slipped off the road. That drive had been scarier than any roller coaster. As she let go of the steering wheel her white fingers showed how tightly she had been gripping it.

“I know the feeling.” Toby replied. “I’ve also done some archaeology work in the mountains.”

“Where at?” Tiffany asked, perking up.

“Oh….several places. Our sponsor was on the lookout for something particular and it needed a bit of globe trotting.”

“Treasure hunting, were we?” She asked, her eyes narrowing slightly. Toby grinned bashfully.

“I suppose in a way. But there was…..importance to it. It wasn’t just chasing after money. It’s a long story.” He looked off to one side and then back to her.

“Are you ready to start?” He asked.

“I suppose so. I’d like to change. Could I use your bathroom?” Toby pointed it out and she sidled away. Once the door was shut, she looked at herself in the mirror, took a deep breath, and told herself she could do this. She sat down upon the padded toilet seat and began untying her shoes. In her mind she recalled the video she was sent of Toby’s last ‘lee and the hysterical laughter and frantic pleading that was pouring from her and she felt a little chill go up her spine. A chill and then a thrill of excitement. She smiled. The fear did make it so much more thrilling. She took another deep breath and pushed the video from her mind, pulling off her shoes and tugging off her socks. The floor was pleasantly cool and clean. She fished through her bag and removed a short halter top. She pulled off the top she was wearing and switched out. As she did she looked down at the little pendant around her neck. It brought back a memory of that trip.

Among the detritus of the excavation she had found a small curious shard. There was little to be done with the most broken of fragments and she was allowed that as a keepsake. The little shard had the image of a branch upon it. She always felt warm and a little safer when she looked upon it and she had it made into a proper pendant. She pulled her short top on, and removed the pendant. She gave it a little squeeze, feeling that warmth again, and she slipped into her bag. She then traded her jeans for shorts. She felt that twinge of fear and excitement again. The beginnings of what was sure to be a massive adrenaline rush.

When she stepped out of the bathroom, she called for Toby and he responded, and she followed his voice to the bedroom. Her host had likewise changed, now wearing a pair of shorts. As she walked into the bedroom she gave a playful grin and poked at Toby’s navel. He jumped and batted her hand away, but she moved in close and tickled him along his belly and he collapsed back onto the bed in a fit of laughter. Tiffany raised her hands and wiggled her fingers menacingly and Toby laughed and said “Hey, you’re supposed to be the one down here.” He patted the bed. Tiffany rushed forward and straddled the young man, tickling him more and driving out a flurry of laughter mixed with the occasional endearing giggle. At length she gave him another smile and patted his stomach.

“Okay, Toby. Let’s see what you got.” Tiffany let her host up and she got down onto the bed and stretched herself out. Toby took her right wrist and steered it over to the bedframe where he tied it down with a length of rope. She could feel her heart racing again as she got closer to the wild ride she was in for. She surrendered her left hand to be tied down as well and she felt a bit of cold sweat as it registered that there was no backing out now. Anticipation fluttered within her stomach as Toby took her foot and gently pulled her downward, stretching her body out. He tied that foot tight and moved on to the remaining limb of her body. When all that was done the anticipation she felt was now at a roaring boil. She wiggled around and felt a little jolt of panic as she realized just how helpless she now was.

“All mine now.” Toby teased with a mischievous grin. He stood at the foot of the bed and let his fingers trail up the soles of her feet. Tiffany gave a short squeal. “That’s promising.” He said with a grin. He moved his fingers upward as he scooted onto the bed, trailing his fingertips over her toes and across the top of her legs. She tensed up as goosebumps raised across her body. He continued to scoot across the bed and his fingers paused around her knees and gave them a slight squeeze. She jumped and he smiled again. He let his fingers play along her inner thighs and Tiffany tensed up every muscle she had. Toby chuckled once again and then he had gotten to her upper body. He dragged his fingertips across her middle and saw her abs shiver. She possessed a slender frame but also a well developed core. She didn’t work out often but she had had a rather physical career so far.

Without warning, Toby moved his hands up and pressed his fingers up into her armpits. He wriggled them around viciously and Tiffany squealed as she was hit with an electric like shock of intense tickling. Her hands tried to snap down in protection but she pulled tight against the ropes. Despite the futility, she couldn’t stop herself from pulling at her bonds and trying to do something to escape that stimulation. Toby kept his fingers moving and Tiffany cackled with laughter. She twisted from side to side and frantically tried to close her ticklish spots off. She could do nothing to stop it though and could only continue to laugh helplessly. That jarring, not exactly painful but intensely uncomfortable sensation of his fingers pressing into her ticklish spots hammered into her mind.

Toby paused to give her a few seconds to breathe. “I think this will be a fun evening.” He teased. Tiffany playfully stuck her tongue out at him then gave a shriek as he immediately renewed his tickling. He pressed his fingers into her lower belly and worked up a steady spasm of laughter from her quivering core muscles. She belly laughed for him, giving out long peals of laughter. She wiggled less frantically as this spot was stimulated but she belted out a vigorous and musical stream of laughter for him. She flopped about on the bed, a bit like a fish out of water. Her abs trembled at every touch and the sensation of her belly muscles moving on their own. Her body was slipping outside of her control, a sensation alarming but also thrilling for her. She always had a daredevil streak. Toby took a moment to spin a finger right into her bellybutton. She yelped again. It was slightly painful as he pressed down but also still ticklish and she continued to laugh. His pressing fingers brought out little red marks where they worked and it wasn’t long before a red splotch had spread across lower belly.

Toby stopped once again and Tiffany had to take a moment to catch her breath. She was panting slightly and starting to sweat. Toby was a skilled tickler, she gave him that. She had no doubt she was going to be exhausted by the time this was over.

“I do believe you will do perfectly.” Toby said as she rested.

“Perfectly for what?”

“A game I have in mind.” Toby reached over to the night stand and picked up what appeared to be a grease pencil. Tiffany followed his motion and she startled slightly when he began drawing on her stomach.

“What are you doing?” She asked, craning her head up to take a peek.

“You’ll see.” He said with a thin smile. She giggled as he drew something clearly complex upon her belly. The pencil didn’t tickle her, but it did strike her as kind of funny and whatever his kink was, the pencil wasn’t hurting her. She took the moment to fully catch her breath and waited patiently as he drew upon her. Whatever it was, it took him a bit of time to do it. Curiosity got the better of her and she raised her head again to try and see his work. Although she could see his drawing clearly, she couldn’t make out what it was. It didn’t appear to be any kind of picture. Just random swirling motions. She laid her head back and let him keep going, After awhile he said “perfect” and seemed content with his work.

Toby moved to the foot of the bed. Tiffany took a deep breath in preparation and flexed her toes. She closed her eyes as another flood of jitters went through her. Her body jolted as she felt Toby’s fingers slither along the bottoms of her feet, and once again she was taken captive by laughter. Goosebumps rippled across her legs and her toes curled as Toby’s fingertips drew patterns into her skin. She pulled at her feet, scooting her body downward and stretching at her arms. Her laughter was a little manic and her feet rattled against the bars as they tried to pull back from those unbearable touches.

“Yes.” Toby said. “Very good. Just one more step and we’ll be ready to begin.” Tiffany cocked her head. Ready to begin. She was under the impression they had been going for some time. Once again Toby took his pencil and this time he drew on the bottoms of her feet. Tiffany snorted. This time the drawing did tickle and a few snorts came through her nose before a steady giggling took hold. Toby sketched whatever it was in his mind and Tiffany couldn’t stop giggling. It didn’t tickle intensely but it did tickle and it was kind of silly as well. She didn’t know what this guy was doing with these drawings, but she was getting ever more curious to find out. As with his last drawing, his sketches on her feet took some time. She giggled a little while longer before her feet seemed to get used to the touch. She still smiled. The whole situation struck her as harmlessly absurd though she really did want to know what was prompting Toby’s strange ideas.

“Okay.” Toby said, setting the pencil aside. “Now it is all ready. “Toby stood and walked over to the wall. “Now then, Tiffany, you shall laugh as you have never laughed before.” And with that, he turned the lights out. Tiffany was bathed in darkness as his words sent a prickle up her spine. She wiggled, still feeling the ropes holding her tight to the bed. And then Toby began to speak.

His words, so far as she could tell, seemed to be utter gibberish. But he uttered them with a coherency and conviction. As he spoke, the words seemed to fill the air with energy. She felt another tingle in her spine, and it felt as if static was making her hair stand on end. As she lay there in complete darkness, she realized that there was a glow starting to emanate from under the bed. It was dim at first but it grew brighter and brighter until it began to illuminate the room. There was a color to it as well – a color she could see but didn’t really have the words for. She had never seen such a shade before and didn’t know it existed. She had no words to describe it.

“What’s going on?” She asked. She could see Toby standing by the wall. He was looking over her and looking strangely gleeful.

“I have always wanted to try this.” He said. “You’ll have to forgive me, it’s been a fascination of mine. It existed first in my imagination and then I found the means to make it real.”

“Make WHAT real?!” She demanded. She found herself growing scared. Something was off about this.

“Why, look and see!” And he pointed.

Tiffany looked – and then she screamed. On either side of the bed she could now see what could only be described as tentacles rising up from beneath the bed. There were several of them, going all across from head to foot. She snapped hard against the restraints as she tried to curl up, her hands and feet pulling taut, the bed creaking as she strained. The tentacles wiggled and flexed, she sensed it was in anticipation and delight. The thing, though she could see no eyes, seemed to be regarding her. The tentacles swung over the bed, weaving intricately over her helpless body. She cringed in dread.

“Stop it!” She cried out to Tony. “Whatever you’re doing, stop it!”

“There is nothing to do now, even if I could.” He replied. “I have called and the creature has answered. It will take you now. This should be quite interesting to watch.”

A tentacle slithered across her neck. Tiffany jumped and shrieked at the touch. It started to tickle and she barked out an unwelcome laugh. She dropped her chin down and tried to hurt the thing with her jaw. It only continued to tickle and though its touch was slimy and unpleasant, she couldn’t help laughing. Her body was being taken outside of her control. Another tentacle probed straight into her bellybutton. She shrieked again and tried to push down into the bed. It only followed. Two more dropped straight into her armpits, pressing and flickering and triggering a vigorous spasm of heavier laughter. She pulled down hard at her wrists and she felt her hands tingle from the strain as she fought with the knot. She felt more tentacles now flickering along the soles of her feet. She shook her head as if she might deny this nightmare while her body slipped further and further outside of her control. Her abs flexed and heaved as she struggled to laugh harder still. The thing also tickled along her toes and she pulled at the restraints and cried out in frustration.

“Please stop!” She begged as even more tentacles aimed over her midriff. They dove down, tickling her all about her middle, flicking and poking and driving her to ever more extreme levels of laughter. “HELP ME!!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!” Tiffany cried at the top of her lungs. It would be the last coherent words she could utter. The writhing tentacles captivated her body completely. They could poke and whisk in every way, tickling in all the ways something could tickle. The tentacles in her armpits twirled and jabbed. The ticklish feelings within were enough by themselves to drive her mad. She pulled frantically at her hands, desperate to escape the torment. She tried to sit up, pushing her body forward until her arms bent back and pain shot through them. The tentacles against her stomach prodded mercilessly, They followed the curve of her muscles perfectly, tickling precisely, exciting every nerve she had with their torturous caress. A single small tentacle continued to prod at the very bottom of her navel, spinning as it did so and making her feel as if she were being tickled from within. Once again she threw herself forward, screaming as she tried to fight her way free.

Toby’s apartment didn’t look cheap but she knew from experience that there was a limit to how much noise any one could contain. She couldn’t talk anymore but she tried to scream. She screamed more than what the tickling was wrenching out of her. She did her best to sound as though she were being murdered – she suspected she would be as it was. She screamed repeatedly until her throat started to hurt. Someone had to have heard. She prayed the police might soon come knocking. But until they did she was bound to keep laughing. Her strained voice was hurting now and her abs were starting to burn as well. As she cried out in great ticklish howls she realized that it was also getting harder to breathe. Again she pulled at the restraints but there was still no yield.

More of the demonic feelers were reaching over her legs. They stroked up and down her inner thighs, making her knees pull inward. Her feet were too far apart for her to close her legs and so they stayed there, slithering up underneath her shorts and tormenting her all the way up to her hips sockerts. She felt goosebumps breaking out across her whole body. She frantically tried to lock her knees together and only succeeded in almost giving herself a cramp. More tentacles wrapped around her knees and pulled them apart back to their original place. And they tickled the backs of her knees, a sensation that despite being tiny compared to what was happening to the rest of her body, still happened to be one of those sensations that even by itself could be absolutely maddening. Like a feather across one’s nostrils it was instantly and almost painfully unbearable. Tiffany thrashed her body from side to side but she could not escape what was being done to her.

As her ticklish distress ran out of control, she had almost forgotten about Toby. Her vision was blurred from tears of laughter and she could see little but she presumed he was there and watching her with some perverse glee. As her torture dragged on, she suddenly heard him yelp.

“No! NO! Not me! Not me, creature! You were summoned to take her!” Toby started laughing and she could hear the sounds of struggling. “NO! NO! STOP IT! I COMMAND IT!” There was more struggling and she heard a flop. Toby’s laughter was now coming from lower down. There was more scuffling and Toby’s laughter intensified exponentially. If she were already forced to smile, the sound of his distress would certainly have given her one. “PLEASE!” His voice sounded pitiful now. “PLEASE! I CAN’T TAKE IT!” His voice raised in pitch and his laughter was still intensifying. “You were supposed to take her!” And with that he spoke no more. He only laughed – as loud and as hard as Tiffany had been.

The tickling went on and on. Toffany lost track of time. It just wouldn’t stop. She croaked as she tried to find the breath to keep laughing. The sensations were so intense that she could barely get any air in. It had gotten very hard to keep breathing. Her laughter was getting intermittent as she passed into periods of quiet struggling. She managed one deep gasp but all of the precious air was laughed back out again, leaving her silent, her mouth open in a grinning scream she was unable to vocalize. She threw herself against the restraints, thrashing about in a blind panic, frantic to escape the ticklish hell that was covering her body. Again she gasped and once more screamed with laughter. She felt dizzy. She couldn’t get a proper breath in. There was pressure in her chest. Another gasp but the air was gone in seconds as she poured out the laughter.

Her heart was racing so fast it felt as if it would explode. Sweat poured out across her body. She shook her head from side to side. She gave another burst of panicked motion. She managed another flood of laughter but it was getting so hard to breathe and she wasn’t getting enough air. It felt like a dark tunnel was forming around her tear blurred vision. She wanted to beg for help, or beg for mercy, but she couldn’t do either. The tickling had completely taken over her body. The tunnel grew longer and she heard a buzzing in her ears. She felt a surge of terror, horrified that she was suffocating under this thing’s torture. She wanted to scream but now it was impossible to breathe at all. The tunnel was getting longer. Her struggles were getting feeble. Her body seemed to be slipping away.

Tiffany awoke. Her mind was fuzzy and it took her a moment ro realize where she was. For a second she wondered if she was coming out of a nightmare. But then sensation returned. She began to realize she was still in the nightmare. She was tied up to a bed, laying in a bedroom lit by an unearthly glow. She lay on sweat soaked sheets. As feeling returned she felt the burn in her muscles. She realized she had fainted. The creature had abandoned tickling her. But then she heard Toby from beneath the bed. He was still laughing, and also seemed to be sobbing. He was still being tickled by the creature he had summoned. With only one plaything remaining, it had devoted itself, and Toby was clearly suffering from its attention.

Tiffany didn’t want to die here. She had to escape. And the creature seemed to be distracted. She gently tested her bonds, feeling out the knotting. She had a slender frame and she was covered in sweat. She reasoned that with careful, deliberate motion, she just might be able to slip the restraints. She did her best to play dead, only moving one of her hands. She worked it in circles, clenching her palm in and pulling gently. She could hear Toby wailing and hoped he kept the creature’s attention long enough for this to work. With her gentle and calculated movement, her hand began to slip. She was filled with a rush of excited hope and she willed herself to remain calm. She kept that slow worming motion going and it wasn’t much longer before her hand popped free from its prison. Keeping her body still, she now repeated the motion with her other hand. Toby was still laughing but she could tell he was getting weaker. She didn’t know what the creature would do once deprived of that entertainment and she sensed that she had little time to work with. The stress and her intense concentration made her sweat some more and she was soon able to free her other hand.

Toby gave a final wail and then the bedroom was deathly quiet – save for a slimy and slurping sound that must be the creature. Tiffany started to work on her left foot, turning her ankle and trying to get her heel over the cuff line. The slurping seemed to come closer to the bed and she bit her lip and tried not to panic. She kept moving her foot in slow wriggling motions. She could feel it working. Her foot was slowly slipping free. A single tentacle lifted above the bed, arcing over her body. She willed herself not to react, to keep moving only her foot. The tentacle came down and it touched her face. She closed her eyes and kept moving her foot. It tickled her cheek and lazily traced down over her neck. With one last gentle tug, Tiffany freed her foot. She was almost loose. The tentacle slithered down across her chest. And then it retracted sharply. For a moment all was still. And then a whole horde of tentacles began to raise over her body.

It must have felt her heartbeat!

Tiffany lunged forward, forsaking caution for speed, and raced to untie the one remaining bond. The tentacles dove on her and mercilessly tickled her from every direction. She exploded into laughter under the onslaught but she forced herself to keep working at the knot. The bottom of her tied foot was tickled and her foot began to wiggle uncontrollably and it made it harder for her to work. She fumbled with the rope desperately, laughing more and more as the creature homed in on her most sensitive areas. She fell over onto her back as spasms of laughter wracked her frame. The creature began to slither its feelers over her wrists and she realized with a pang of utter horror that it was about to hold her back down. She quickly lunged forward, slipping the thing’s grasp. She manipulated the knot and managed to pull her foot free.

Standing up on the mattress, she vaulted off of the bed, clearing the reach of the thing below. Without looking back she ran for the door. Outside of the bedroom the glow the creature generated faded and the entire apartment was dark. There were no lights at all and all of Toby’s furnishings seemed to have vanished. She spied her bag and she rifled through it to grab her keys and her phone. She flicked her phone open and now discovered that she was out of service. She looked to her clothes, but then she hear the thing moving. The glow was starting to expand. Tiffany moved deeper into the darker part of the apartment and she felt her way to the door. As she quickly rushed out into the hallway, she found herself shrouded in total darkness. No lights were shining.

“HELP ME!” She screamed. “SOMEBODY CALL THE POLICE!” She rushed to the next door and banged on it. There was no answer. She banged on the next door and it pushed open, unlatched. From the city lights coming in through the window she could see that the room was abandoned and in ruin. When she stepped deeper inside she felt her bare foot lay over what she instantly realized was a syringe and she recoiled before she could prick herself. She backed out into the hall. She became aware of the dust and debris under her feet. And then she noticed the bizarre glow emanating and growing from the doorway where she had fled, and she heard the sounds of slurping.

Tiffany ran – at least as best as she could manage. There was no light and all matter of detritus on the floor beneath her. She tripped and landed hard on her knees and she was forced to scuttle forward on all fours. The hall was illuminated in light and the slurping grew closer. She could see now the fallen tiles, peeling paint, and general decay of the building she was in. In a half mad moment she felt a twinge of fear over how much asbestos might be in the air, before the slurping brought back the reality of the more pressing danger. She saw the old elevator and she scooted past it and moved for the stairs. The creature on her heels was a mixed blessing, she thought, as going down those steps in total darkness might just break her neck. She felt a touch on her ankle and realized it was just behind her. It was fast, and she had to hurry.

Tiffany was already exhausted from her ordeal as she moved down the steps. She could hear the thing behind her and she didn’t dare slow. The stairs were also filthy and covered in jagged debris. Thankful she had gotten her tetanus shot, Tiffany scrambled her way down. Her chest burned and as she sweated even more she realized how thirsty she was getting. Her body wanted so desperately to rest but she knew that if she slowed even a second, the thing would be upon her. It was a tall building that she had entered and it mocked her with the realization that she had many floors to cover. But she willed herself to keep going, the terror of literally being tickled to death filling her with adrenaline. She wasn’t a stranger to life threatening encounters and she had been in situations where she had to be disciplined and push herself. She kept going, half walking half crawling, seeing by the glow and always sensing the thing just behind her. She didn’t bother to count floors and her journey seemed to go on for hours. She even wondered if she was in some hellish dimension where the stairs might just go on for eternity. Always she heard the slurping.

She almost felt like a zombie, driven on by mindless mechanical motion. She was so tired her brain was turning to mush. On and on the stairs had gone. Her arms and legs were screaming. Her chest ached. And then she turned a corner to find that the stairs had ended! There was another door. She pushed through it to see two great doors at the end of a long hall. And the street was just beyond. Tiffany ran. She was sure she stepped on some glass but she didn’t care. She wanted to get out of here and flee the thing that followed her. She wanted out of the nightmare. She rushed to the doors and ran outside. She could see her car and she raced for it. She quickly got inside and started the engine. She looked over to see the building, a clearly condemned structure in what she realized was a dilapidated district of the city. She could see the purple glow coming toward the doorway. She pushed the accelerator and her car surged forward. She pointed herself to the bright city lights and left the creature in her wake.

Tiffany ignored the stares as she climbed out of her car and raced to her apartment. She was covered in all manner of filth and still in just her shorts and halter. She took time to shower and throw on some comfortable pajamas. And when she could finally relax, the intensity of what she had been through came crashing down.

She kept an eye on the news but there were no missing persons reports for Toby. There was no mention of the old building either, or any mention of tentacle creatures from another dimension. She got back into the groove of life as usual. But every so often she would get a little chill and she would check to make sure there were no unearthly glows nearby.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back