• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A good excuse to tickle coworkers?

cornell1975

TMF Novice
Hi guys...

i will go straight to the "problem"... i work as an accountant in an office full of girls, and most of them are ticklish (i acquired these informations using small tricks or asking around). Now... it's summer time and most of them wear sandals or flip flops, exposing their ticklish feet, and that makes me increasingly frustrated since not to tickle those feet is a real pity.

So i'm asking to you... have u ever tickled your female co-workers' feet? and if so, what's a good excuse to reach for their feet and tickle them?

Thx in advance ;)

I tickled one co-workers feet. Basically one evening i was working with this girl who was in her late 20's blonde hair around 5'8 and i headed down to the kitchen to fill up the cleaning sprays.

So she came down a couple of minutes later to ask me something i cant remember what but she said a smartass comment and soaked me with a cleaning hose.
So obviously i had to get her back, so my original plan was to soak her back but she ran off, and i caught her just as she got to the door so i was trying to pull her back in but i was getting no-where so i used the old side tickling to get her to let go.

I had her in absolute hysterics she was very ticklish so i kept tickling her as i pulled her back and her legs gave way so she was on the floor with me still tickling her getting her to apolagise and then she almost kicked me in my nether regions so i grabbed her foot and pulled off her shoe (which was one of those ballet pump type shoes i cant remember what there called) and started tickling her foot i only done it for like 10 seconds but her feet were very ticklish and very nice looking. I tickled her two or three times after that but it was all upper body.

I'd love tickle a few girls i work withs feet but its difficult without them thinking your weird so i usually just focus on the upperbody. I only tickled her feet that night because we were in the kitchen downstairs and no-one else was there and even then i only done it quickly because 1. I'd been tickling her for 5minutes already and 2. I didnt want her thinking i was weird.

If they've got there feet on a table or something give them a quick tickle then and say they shouldnt have there feet on the table, stuff like that, but otherwise i'd advise against side tickles are one thing at work but foot tickling is a little different.

Excellent fantasy, but certainly within the realms of the 9 to 5 office, don't go there. You only need one co-worker to take offence to being touched, or alternatively another co-worker or superior to take offence at what they are seeing/hearing, and you can be facing the sack or worse.

It's not much different from tickling any girl

C1975, taking the chance on tickling a female colleague isn't much different than with any tickle opportunity elsewhere. You have to trust your gut; if the woman gives off the right vibe, go for it. It's hard to describe what I mean in terms any better than that.

To play it safe, you could tickle one of your coworkers in such a way that she could take it as accidental. For example, poking her rib as if to tap her on the shoulder. If she reacts angrily, beg off by saying you didn't mean to upset her. Understand?

Now, tickling one of the girls' sandal-exosed feet will be trickier. Try the rib poke first and, depending on how it goes, you could build up to the earthier tickles. Below are links to two stories about a wonderfully ticklish female colleague I tickled for almost two years:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=34745

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=57805

I miss the days when a bunch of guys could gang tickle some broad secretary and then tell her to go make a fresh pot of joe while she was still panting on the ground. Actually, I'm not from the 1950's, but I am a total chauvinist. My advice is to tickle the shit out of every broad you see and then invite your boss, who I assume is a man, out for a night of booze, cocaine, hookers and Phil Collins.

Meth

Usually, best thing if you want to tickle their feet is:

Let something fall near their feet, then you get down to grab it and you take the chance!

How much you take it will deppend on the level of trust you have with your coworker and also on her reactions to your "trick".

You need to be alert and play with all your senses open. Even with Portugal, without those strict laws, it can be tricky and risky to do this kind of play. You do it with the wrong persson and next time you get all office saying things about you.

Other good oportunities are when they simply cross their legs and leave their feet close to you.

I´ve made the first trick some times and it allways worked, but I was sure I had a "nice friend" status by the time I tried something like this.

AffectionateDan said:
...Sexual Harrassment Law Suit.

Yep. I don't know about you, but I certainly keep a bubble of privacy around me at all times, unless I'm especially close to someone I work with. And even that, there's still a bubble, just not as big. The last time I was ever tickled at work was when I was 17 or 18, working in Sam Goody, with a guy I was mildly dating. And we were high school kids, so professionalism was out the door.

In a 9-5, you're pretty much fucked. I know if I was touched at -all-, I'd be talking to the boss.

I tend to come down on the side of caution on this one. As previously stated, all it takes is one person who takes offense and you're USCWOP (hint: The last word in that one is 'paddle.')

My suggestion? Reverse it. If it's Casual Friday in the summer or something, kick your shoes off and rest your foot on the drawer handle or some other surface. Make sure it seems more or less natural and not completely lazy, like having your feet up on your desk. Hopefully, at some point a female co-worker will give you a brief tickle as she walks by. (Even if you're not ticklish, make sure you laugh).

This establishes a minor rapport, shows that she thinks it's a harmless prank, and pretty much means that it's acceptable to do it back--as long as it's in an equally light, less-than-3-second, playful tickle. As soon as you do it, make sure you say something like "Got ya back." That way she's reminded of the fun tickle, and she has zero ground to stand on for a potential suit--since she initiated.

In all things, err on the side of caution in the workplace. Politics, the office, and academia are a breeding ground for both gossip and harrassment lawsuits.

Basically I figure....

If the co-worker is a friend and is someone you would and could share a secret with, then it should be pretty safe to give a quick tickle and see how they react

Good excuses include:

"Thanks! I needed a good slap to wake me up..."

"I'm too popular around here, so I'm trying to become known as the office wierdo."

"Oops! Sorry, the whiskey I drank for breakfast is really playing hell with my impulse control."

"Darn!! I was hoping you would kick me in the nuts so that I could post the security camera footage on Youtube..."

"I didn't mean to tickle your foot! It happened by accident while I was trying to look up your dress. I promise."

And, probably the BEST one:

"I REALLY want to get fired."

Seriously, doing something like that in a professional environment is probably not the best idea... :wow:

cornell1975 said:
Hi guys...

i will go straight to the "problem"... i work as an accountant in an office full of girls, and most of them are ticklish (i acquired these informations using small tricks or asking around). Now... it's summer time and most of them wear sandals or flip flops, exposing their ticklish feet, and that makes me increasingly frustrated since not to tickle those feet is a real pity.

So i'm asking to you... have u ever tickled your female co-workers' feet? and if so, what's a good excuse to reach for their feet and tickle them?

Thx in advance ;)

You know that thing in your trousers? It works for you, you don't work for it. You tell little cornell1975 to keep it undercontrol, your not putting up with it's crap anymore!

asutickler said:
Good excuses include:

"Thanks! I needed a good slap to wake me up..."

"I'm too popular around here, so I'm trying to become known as the office wierdo."

"Oops! Sorry, the whiskey I drank for breakfast is really playing hell with my impulse control."

"Darn!! I was hoping you would kick me in the nuts so that I could post the security camera footage on Youtube..."

"I didn't mean to tickle your foot! It happened by accident while I was trying to look up your dress. I promise."

And, probably the BEST one:

"I REALLY want to get fired."

Seriously, doing something like that in a professional environment is probably not the best idea... :wow:

Thank you, this was hilarious and accurate. Um, guys? Pretend your mama raised you correctly and stop scheming ways to touch people just because you have this kink, ok? It's not cute. :illogical

Bella

These are great responses, most of them right on target, and great laughs besides. This reminds me of a situation with my 14 yr. old son not too long ago. One night he said to me, "Dad, I held a girl's hand today." I smiled and asked him to tell me about it.

He said, "We were climbing on the gym bars outside, and this girl I liked put her hand on the bar above me while she was climbing up. So I put my hand on her hand like I was climbing up there too!"

As I said to my son, when you find the right girl who wants to hold hands with you, holding hands will be a whole lot more thrilling, but until then, everytime you do something like that you run the risk of getting smacked. In this case, "smacked" could be a whole lot worse.

Sigh...one more thing I realize about the loss of my adolescence - the near absence of consequences....

One time after work I went to a bar with a co-worker and tickled her feet (obviously only a quick tickle) then. I don't think i'd risk anything like that at work though.

method11236 said:
I miss the days when a bunch of guys could gang tickle some broad secretary and then tell her to go make a fresh pot of joe while she was still panting on the ground. Actually, I'm not from the 1950's, but I am a total chauvinist. My advice is to tickle the shit out of every broad you see and then invite your boss, who I assume is a man, out for a night of booze, cocaine, hookers and Phil Collins.

Meth
ah yes, its not a party without Phil Collins

luvgirlsfeet said:
i'll use just about any excuse to tickle my female co-workers :woot:

I'm amazed there aren't more reports of male office workers being stabbed in the back of the hand with sporks. That's a really effective way to get fools to keep their hands to themselves, btw... :upsidedow

Bella

It's not a good idea to do it. At the work place your there to work not to do other things. only time would be safe to do it is if u where dating one of them. I work with computers and i had to go under somebodys desk to pug in there computer and she was siting right there and i had a good look at her feet. wile i was doing it i though to myself "Discipline"

"fools" or "tools" bella? :jester:

I'm just kidding, I thought this whole thread was funny severely, but to the guys, I'd seriously be careful. I get "poked" at work all the time but it's always just a quickie, like if I'm reaching up into a cabinet for something and by people I've known for years--I'm only 5'3" so I have to "reach" a lot! And the only guy to ever get my feet at work did it as he cruised by me with my foot up on a chair in the conference room. (I'd twisted my ankle in my dumb high heels) I withdrew it right away, I didn't want the entire building watching me freak on my lunch break. :ermm:

XOXO

bella said:
I'm amazed there aren't more reports of male office workers being stabbed in the back of the hand with sporks. That's a really effective way to get fools to keep their hands to themselves, btw... :upsidedow

Bella

At work for something like this discretion is utmost . I have gotten to do this at work , alot of the girls were very open and we got along real good . We went out for lunch and dinner dates . For them and myself it didn't seem like any big deal , it did usally start out with them taking their shoes off saying their feet hurt and asking them if they wanted them rubbed , but I did feel a connection with them and a trust at this time . Then as I was rubbing I'd ask them if their feet are ticklish and give little tickles . Even outside of work its seemed the same . going over their house or mine .We just seemed to feel comfortable whenever we were together for whatever we were going to do .

Last edited:
Ok guys... thx for this bunch of replies... i need to clarify one thing... these co-workers i work with are in a friendly relationship with me, so i don't risk anything about mobbing and so on... i worked with them 10 years now and we are like a big family, so i'm intimate with them... i won't ever try to tickle someone i'm not intimate with, so don't worry about it ;)

Eventually i will report any tickling episode i will get in ;)

Thx again

steph said:
"fools" or "tools" bella? :jester:

I'm just kidding, I thought this whole thread was funny severely, but to the guys, I'd seriously be careful. I get "poked" at work all the time but it's always just a quickie, like if I'm reaching up into a cabinet for something and by people I've known for years--I'm only 5'3" so I have to "reach" a lot! And the only guy to ever get my feet at work did it as he cruised by me with my foot up on a chair in the conference room. (I'd twisted my ankle in my dumb high heels) I withdrew it right away, I didn't want the entire building watching me freak on my lunch break. :ermm:

XOXO

steph, if you ever come back to mass for a visit, will you please reach up to grab something? :manicd:

There is none.

DON'T DO IT.

Unless, like someone else said, you REALLY don't wanna stay at your job.

What are the odds?

C1975, I see at least one woman who posted to say she would fink on a guy if he tickled her at work. Of course, there is no guarantee her complaint would result in a reprimand or worse for her tickling colleague. But you could be the loser in such a one in a thousand chance.

All I can tell you is, in my 29 years in the work force, I have seen all sorts of questionable and downright illegal activity on the job. From tickling (I have been of course the tickler but also the victim), verbal harassment and unwelcome touching to threats of violence, physical intimidation and violent acts. Little of it resulted in the perpetrator paying for his actions, mostly because the victims did not act. But even when people have complained, the jerk got away with it.

I am not telling you to do anything except trust your gut. But I have one other suggestion, since you say you have a good rapport with the female colleagues you want to tickle. Go out to lunch or for after-work drinks and try it there. Can anyone complain to the boss when a coworker tickles her off the job?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back