• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A "Helpful" High School Tickling

PiedPiper

4th Level Red Feather
----One of my most unique tickling experiences occurred before I'd ever told anyone about my foot- and tickling fetishes. And it was completely spontaneous.

----Picture two high school couples in a '67 Firebird,..at a drive-in movie,.. and you have set the stage for the only "double-date" in which I ever found myself... My girlfriend Debbie and I were in the front seat,.. while her best pal Susie was in the backseat with her lamentable date, Charlie. I don't think Susie and Charlie were hitting it off very well,.. but Charlie was not aware of it, Ok? Remember, these were practically the days of "American Grafetti."

----And while I had yet to mention anything to Debbie about my exploding fetish interests (I confessed everything the summer after we graduated),... she and I were still pretty frisky in the making-out department, and we got along well together as friends, too. Not so of Susie and Charlie,.... it was probably their first and only date,... some sort of botched match-up through an idiot third party,.. that kind of thing. You get the picture,... yet, there they were in the cramped backseat of my Firebird.

----The evening proceeded exactly as the cliche it was; first half of the flick, we were fumbling around with contraband beverages, goofing around, getting settled... I think I was the only one trying to focus on the movie. Debbie and Susie were chattering at a ferocious pace,.. and Charlie was sullenly awaiting his shot at "2nd base" with Susie... though unknown to me at this point, Susie wanted nothing to do with that eventuality.

----Gradually we did settle down. It got darker,.. the movie began to engage,.. the rum kicked in. Faced with the romantic speed-bump of front bucket seats and a transmission hump, Debbie and I sort of leaned inward and slumped down,.. shoulder-to-shoulder to watch the movie,.. no serious gymnastics involved, but we could still share an innocent smooch now and then. Things were different in the backseat, though.

----Charlie had grown another pair of hands, apparently,.. and he was definitely looking to exploit the perks attendent to being in the back seat. I guess Susie didn't want to make a scene, or be too abrupt in shutting him down,... but she could only retreat so far in the tiny backseat. I noticed the first note of tension in her gratuitous "scoldings" of Charlie (Debbie was already keenly aware of it),... and I felt a "bump" in my backside,... just above my wallet.

----Having long since shed her Weejuns, Susie had now extended her legs in the direction of the notch between the bucket seats,... and her stockinged feet appeared between the seats,... a few inches below the spot where Debbie and I nestled peacefully. Her left foot brushed my hand. Debbie and I looked down and then looked at each other. And without being able to stop myself, I curled my fingers around Susie's foot. This had an interesting effect.

---- In the backseat, Susie squealed,.... loudly,.. and broke into hysterical laughter. Charlie had been homing in on some region of Susie's face, neck or chest,.. and the deafening squeal must have caught him broadside in the ear,.... "What the hell?...." he stammered,... and recoiled backwards....

----"I can't help it," Susie explained to him breathlessly,.. "they're tickling my feet." Charlie grumbled that we ought to "cut it out," and I actually cupped one hand under Susie's ankle and lifted, so as to help restore her foot to the backseat.

----But for one thing,.. Susie resisted my helping hand,... instead shoving her foot insistently back to its original spot... And for another thing, I felt Debbie's hand close around my own. She shook her head imperceptibly at me and flashed her eyes. No,.. uh-uh. And when Charlie once again leaned in over Susie's unwilling form, Debbie grinned at me and, using both hands, traced a fingertip along each of Susie's nyloned soles. She exploded into shrieking giggles, and Charlie was again repelled. "C'mon, you guys," he mumbled forlornly at the front seat....

----And then I understood. Debbie intended to save her friend from Charlie's unwanted advances by tickling her feet, thus making her an awkward challenge, indeed, for Charlie. I couldn't believe that any of this was happening, of course,.. but when Debbie clasped her fingers around one of Susie's ankles, I followed suit with the other ankle. We looked into the backseat and Susie grinned at us encouragingly. The conspiracy was on.

----Each time that Charlie made a move (and sometimes when he didn't), Debbie and I tickled Susie's feet,... her reaction to which was always sufficiently loud and/or violent to discourage Charlie. Debbie and I even teased him that our little game of frustrating them (him) was more interesting than the movie,. (and Susie offered no objection) so after a few more unrequited efforts, he simply gave up on "romance" for the evening. Just in case, however, Susie kept her feet extended between Debbie and me in the front seat until the movie was over,.. but nothing much happened beyond that.

----And I definitely recalled this little event to Debbie a few months later when I finally DID nervously confess my fetish interests and urges to her. She took it all extremely well.

Interesting lengthy description PiedP! I like how the three of you were working together so that Charlie couldn't make his move, but there was tickling fun going on to make the night fun and interesting. Susie sounded like she was a really good sport about the whole thing. Hmmm..I wonder if she secretly enjoyed the foot tickling as well? I like the fact also that it took place in a car, for some reason that makes it more intriguing and fun. Cool story, thanks for sharing!

Cerebral :wavingguy

Thanks, Cerebral,....I like the car setting, too

cerebraltickles said:
Interesting lengthy description PiedP! I like how the three of you were working together so that Charlie couldn't make his move, but there was tickling fun going on to make the night fun and interesting. Susie sounded like she was a really good sport about the whole thing. Hmmm..I wonder if she secretly enjoyed the foot tickling as well? I like the fact also that it took place in a car, for some reason that makes it more intriguing and fun. Cool story, thanks for sharing!

Cerebral :wavingguy
-----------------------------------------

---- I have another true story in here which involves an encounter in a vehicle. Perhaps you would like it. It's called "A Blast From the Past," and is probably a few pages back. Cheers.

awww poor Charlie...trying to get to third base...lol..i giggled as i read this story...i just came back from a ride in my 1994 mazda miata...and i can relate to the smallness of the car..however ours only has two seats...anyway...you have such a knack for writing so that i can imagine being there...fantastic story...

bump and shameless plug..... if you like this story..read his other true stories..and then vote for Pied Piper for non fiction in the Golden Feather voting forum...the one who is not supposed to be here has spoken lol...sighs..

good job piper!

heh if a foot touched me while im in the front seat busy driving or something i would be like wtf? and do the same too.

much like this....

video.google.com/videoplay?docid=476706511126767806

:D

oh man

wish i had friends like that but who knows im still young anything can still happen

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back