• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A$%hole tickling pole.

gentlefeather007

2nd Level Red Feather
Does anyone else on this forum think tickling a girls asshole is awesome!!! It is such a sensitive tickle spot, and makes girls try to crawl out of their own skin to get away. In my opinion it is the ultimate tickle spot!!

What are your opinions on this???

As a rule, I tend to stay away from that particular spot for all activities. I'm old fashioned that way.

I don't mind rimming from time to time... it is a remarkably sensitive (and consequently, erogenous) part of the body, and it's taboo nature makes it all the more sexy.

Never thought of tickling one... but now that you mention it, a girl heavily strapped down, ass-up and exposed, being slowly tickled in such a fashion with a soft feather is omega-hot.

Definitely a very ticklish spot on me.

Really Rhiannon? And how do you know that for sure?

as for the OP, yes, i think asshole tickling, allong with ass tickling in general is pretty hot.

trust me its a ticklish spot!!! i had a guy run his finger up and down slowly and i couldnt take it!!!

Oh the fun I've had in a different life with that spot on a girl. :)

Anyone else thought this thread was about OP making some sort of pole for the purpose of introducing it into peoples assholes?

Really Rhiannon? And how do you know that for sure?

Cause I had it done. Pretty much the only place on my body where an electric toothbrush is pure hell. And before anybody gets funny ideas: No, it isn't used anywhere else afterwards! :p

Prove it to me!!! Let me see for myself (lol).

You wish! :)

Cause I had it done. Pretty much the only place on my body where an electric toothbrush is pure hell. And before anybody gets funny ideas: No, it isn't used anywhere else afterwards! :p

Yes, i share Whorf's skepticism. I'll need a video, signed photo's, negatives, A picture of the tickling in action while somebody holds up a current newspaper with the date and title of said newspaper clearly displayed, as well as a sworn statement with a co-signature for the witness.

You wish! :)

Oh yes I do!!!!!

Yes, i share Whorf's skepticism. I'll need a video, signed photo's, negatives, A picture of the tickling in action while somebody holds up a current newspaper with the date and title of said newspaper clearly displayed, as well as a sworn statement with a co-signature for the witness.

Best Line EVER!!:rowfull:

I frequently use that spot on my current victim. I must say it fantastic as she bucks up and down ;-)

DJ Tickler

Only if you dance across Time Square for me in Hello Kitty pajamas! :)

A$%hole tickling pole.

275301333_007.jpg

First of all, by reading the title, I thought this thread was about something totally different.

It's ok, as long as you don't go inside my butt. Around it is fine, never inside.

It can be sooo much fun haha. The 2 girls I've done that two went literally buck wild.:firedevil The most evil spot, in my opinion

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back