• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A huge foot tease ..

peterprince

TMF Expert
At an afternoon barbecue I caught this beauty flaunting her soles lost in thought ... smoking hot for sure .. wonder if she knew what she was up to ..

Last edited:
WOW, I would have had no choice but to stare at those beauties!
how did you get the shot without getting caught?

I was at a friends home and saw her and hoped she'd pick off her slip ons so I played the email on the iPhone game and along the way I had a moment and managed to catch it .. love her soles .. she had sexy dark pedicure as well .. I think she knew and was teasing a bit .. not sure ..

I'm glad you agree .. I really had to pick my spot to take the shot but feel she kind of knew what I was up to .. tough to tell with the glasses on but just love her soles ..

Think you guys would love this .. found another I took, a close up .. thought I lost it ..

Attachments

• C.jpg
    C.jpg
    265.3 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
If you didn't get her permission to post it here, don't let TMF member Chicago see this!

Holy crap she and her soles are gorgeous.
Shame you can't get her in a tickle video lol.

Holy crap she and her soles are gorgeous.
Shame you can't get her in a tickle video lol.

I know .. they are so sensitive looking for sure and her attitude begs to be tickled .. I think I'll be seeing her again this weekend at my friends and I will definitely try for more shots if it plays out for sure ...

Man she sure has some juicy soles, doesn't she ? Would love to see her tickled.

Glad you guys like her too .. I do hope I see her again this weekend .. I will try quite hard if the opportunity presents itself for sure.

Wow I managed a great shot after a lot of patience and some serious luck. Thankful for a bit of alcohol .. stressful but so fun.

Attachments

• photo-96.jpg
    photo-96.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 81
Great sole shot! Thank you for sharing it.

LBFT

Wow I managed a great shot after a lot of patience and some serious luck. Thankful for a bit of alcohol .. stressful but so fun.

How did you manage to get it?
You look like you are next to her, how did you sneak in the pic?
I was hoping that maybe she would be into letting you tickle her feet lol.

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back