• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A.I. Generated Tickle Stories

arabgeata

I've been messing around with Artificial Intelligence software and had it generate a few stories. They're a bit short and definitely lacking in some of the tickling details, but not bad considering it took minutes as opposed to hours/days to make each story. Figured I'd share them and see what people think.

---

Story 1:

It was a typical Monday morning for John as he made his way to work. As a successful business owner, he often had to deal with delicate negotiations and important meetings. But little did he know, this morning would be anything but typical.

As he walked down the street, a van pulled up beside him and two men jumped out. Before he could react, they had grabbed him and thrown him into the back of the van.

John struggled and tried to call out for help, but the van was already speeding away. He was scared and confused, with no idea what was happening or why he had been kidnapped.

After what felt like hours, the van finally came to a stop and the men dragged him into a dark and dingy room. They tied him to a chair and began interrogating him, demanding information about his business dealings.

But John was not about to give in to their threats. He refused to talk, no matter what they did to him. That's when they began tickling his feet.

At first, John thought they were joking. But as the tickling continued, he realized they were serious. The intense tickling was torture, and he soon found himself begging for them to stop.

But they didn't stop. They tickled his feet relentlessly, trying to break him and get the information they wanted. John was humiliated and in excruciating pain, but he still refused to talk.

However, John had a weakness: he was incredibly ticklish. And as the tickling continued, he found himself unable to resist any longer. The combination of tickling and pain was too much for him to bear, and he finally broke.

He told the men everything they wanted to know, giving them all the information about his business dealings. And as soon as he had finished, they stopped tickling him and left him alone in the room.

John was weak and exhausted, but he was relieved that it was over. He never did find out who had kidnapped him or why they wanted the information they had demanded. But he knew one thing for sure: he would never forget the ordeal of being tickle tortured.

---

Story 2:

It had been a year since Peter had been kicked out of college for his bad behavior. He had always been rebellious and tended to push the boundaries, but this time he had gone too far. His parents, who had always coddled and spoiled him, had finally had enough. They had disowned him, cutting him off from their considerable inheritance and leaving him to fend for himself.

At first, Peter was furious. He couldn't believe that his parents would do this to him, especially after everything he had done for them. He felt betrayed and hurt, and he wanted to make them pay. He spent weeks plotting and scheming, trying to come up with the perfect plan to make his parents regret their decision.

Finally, he came up with the perfect scheme. He would capture his father and torture him until he agreed to give Peter his inheritance back. Peter knew his father's weakness, something that he shared himself - they were both deathly ticklish. He figured that if he could tie his father up and tickle him until he couldn't take it anymore, he would be able to get what he wanted.

The next day, Peter and his two friends, John and Dave, set out to put their plan into action. They arrived at his parents' house early in the morning, hoping to catch his father alone. However, when they got there, they found that his grandfather was also there, visiting for the day. This posed a problem, as they hadn't planned on capturing two people.

After some discussion, they decided to go ahead with their plan and capture both the father and the grandfather. They broke into the house and crept up on the two men, who were sitting in the living room having coffee. Before the men could react, Peter and his friends tied them up, spreadeagled and gagged.

"What are you doing?" the father yelled, struggling against his bonds.

"We're here to teach you a lesson," Peter replied, a smug grin on his face. "We're going to tickle you until you give me back my inheritance."

"You're crazy," the father said, trying to deny that he was ticklish.

But Peter knew better. He and his friends started to tickle the father and grandfather, slowly at first, then increasing the intensity. The men tried to resist, but they couldn't help but burst into laughter and struggle as they were tickled.

"Stop it, you're crazy," the father yelled, but the boys ignored him and continued to tickle him. They took their time, exploring every inch of his ticklish body from head to toe. The father and grandfather were so ticklish that they were begging and crying for the boys to stop, but they didn't let up.

Eventually, the boys started to remove the men's clothing, ignoring their protests. The father and grandfather were humiliated as their shoes and socks were taken off, exposing their ticklish feet. The boys started to tickle their bare feet, exploring every inch of their toes, balls, arches, and heels. The men were so ticklish that they peed in their pants from the tickling.

At this point, the father was ready to give in. He agreed to give Peter his inheritance back, as well as ownership of all his assets. The grandfather, too, was humiliated and ticklish and agreed to sign over his assets to Peter.

But the boys were not done yet. They were still curious about how ticklish the men were, and they began to tickle torture the captives' bare feet once again. The men were so ticklish that they passed out from the tickling, and the boys were having so much fun they decided to clean them up for round 2 and began plotting on how to get the other boys fathers to join Peter's.

---

Story 3:

It was a beautiful morning as John and his wife, Sarah, arrived at the beach with their dog, Max. They set up their chairs and umbrella next to another family of four who were just leaving. As they settled in, John noticed that the other family had dug a deep pit in the sand.

"What on earth is that for?" John asked, peering into the pit.

"I have no idea," Sarah replied. "Maybe they were playing some kind of game."

Just then, Sarah had an idea. "John, let me bury you in that pit," she said, her eyes shining with excitement.

John was taken aback. "What? Are you crazy? I don't like feeling helpless or powerless, especially in a public place like this beach."

But Sarah was not to be deterred. She began to plead with John, telling him how much fun it would be and how it would be a great experience for both of them.

After much convincing, John reluctantly agreed to get in the pit. But as he did, he realized that it wasn't long enough for his entire body to fit. His head and feet stuck out of the pit, leaving him feeling even more vulnerable and exposed.

Sarah began to pile wet sand on top of him, pressing it down in between his body and the sides of the pit. By the time she was done, John was thoroughly stuck and could only move his head and sandal-clad feet.

Sarah then took out her phone and started taking pictures and recording the scene. John, feeling embarrassed that he couldn't escape if he wanted to, asked Sarah to dig him out.

But Sarah had other plans. "Just relax and enjoy it for a bit," she said. "You could use some sun, but you forgot to apply sunscreen. Let me do that for you."

With that, Sarah grabbed the sunscreen and began applying it to John's exposed face. She then moved down to his feet, removing his sandals and applying sunscreen to his bare feet.

John yelped as the sunscreen tickled him far more than he ever thought possible. He had never been ticklish before, and he didn't expect to be this insanely ticklish on his feet.

Sarah found her husband's reaction amusing and took her time applying the sunscreen, making sure to rub it in to every spot on his sensitive soles. Meanwhile, John was unable to contain his ticklishness and was laughing and screaming from the foot tickles, drawing the attention of nearby beachgoers. This only added to his embarrassment.

As Sarah finished applying the sunscreen, their dog, Max, spotted another dog on the back of a quad driving down the beach. Max took off, barking excitedly, and Sarah chased after him.

This left John yelling and begging Sarah to unbury him first, but she ignored him and he was left stuck in the sand. To his dismay, a nearby couple saw what was happening and came over to ask questions about his predicament.

John explained what had happened and said that Sarah should be back soon to dig him out. The couple noticed the sunscreen and mentioned that they would help him so his pretty little feet wouldn't burn.

John told them that Sarah had already applied the sunscreen, but the couple insisted that you can never be too safe. With devious smiles on their faces, they began extensively tickling the trapped man's feet. Each of them took a sole and worked their fingers into the heels, arches, and balls of John's feet.

Each new spot they touched extracted more high-pitched shrieks from the ticklish man. They also played with the tops of his...

(AI didn't finish the last one but I may wrap it up later)

Hopefully you all enjoyed these stories, the more detail I add at the beginning the longer the story that's generated. I hope to post some more of these on here soon.

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back