• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A.I. Story Experiment - Captured by the Goblin Queen ( FF/M )

Kyle 1989

TMF Poster
Just playing around with using A.I. to enhance stories, let me know what you think....

In the heart of the goblin queen's elaborate chamber, dimly lit by the flickering glow of enchanted candles, a young male elf warrior found himself in a precarious situation. His wrists were bound tightly to a wooden post, and his bare feet were exposed and vulnerable, locked firmly in wooden stocks before him. The room was filled with an eerie, magical energy that seemed to amplify every sensation.

Two female goblins, both stunningly beautiful with emerald-green skin and mischievous smiles, approached him. Each held a long, slender feather in their delicate hands, their eyes gleaming with anticipation. They were dressed in intricately woven garments adorned with shimmering gems and feathers that accentuated their alluring appearance.

The goblin queen, seated regally on her ornate throne at the center of the chamber, watched the proceedings with a wicked grin. Her lovely feet, adorned with golden toe rings and ankle bracelets, were crossed elegantly as she reclined on her throne. Intricate tattoos of feathers adorned the tops of her feet and ankles, a symbol of her power and fascination with feathers.

With a nod from the goblin queen, the two goblins descended upon the helpless elf warrior. They began to delicately trail the feathers across the sensitive soles of his feet, their touches light as a feather's own. The elf warrior tried to resist, his body writhing and twisting in a futile attempt to escape the ticklish torment.

However, the magical feathers wielded by the goblins had a potent enchantment. With each stroke, they sent waves of ticklish pleasure coursing through the elf's body. His laughter filled the chamber as he squirmed uncontrollably, his resistance crumbling in the face of their skilled and playful ministrations.

The goblin queen watched with delight, her laughter joining in as she instructed her subjects on where to tickle next. "Focus on the arches of his feet, my darlings," she purred, her eyes fixed on the elf's plight. "Make him beg for mercy."

The goblins complied, their feathers dancing expertly along the elf warrior's arches, causing him to shriek with laughter and beg for release. His pleas were muffled by a gag that prevented him from speaking, much to the goblins' amusement.

After what seemed like an eternity of ticklish torment, the goblins finally relented. They withdrew their feathers, and the elf warrior gasped for breath, his body covered in a sheen of sweat. But the goblins weren't finished yet.

They extended their dainty feet toward the elf, wiggling their toes enticingly in front of his face. The queen's lovely feet, with their golden adornments and feather tattoos, were especially tempting. They made him kiss the soles of each of their feet in turn, teasing him mercilessly with their wriggling toes.

The goblin queen leaned forward on her throne, her eyes sparkling with giddy delight. "Now, my dear elf," she purred, "tell us what we want to know, and perhaps we'll spare you from more ticklish fun."

The elf warrior, still trembling from the tickling, nodded vigorously, his eyes wide with a mixture of relief and desperation. The goblins had indeed found a unique and effective way to extract information from their captive, and the goblin queen reveled in her cunning methods.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back