• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Killer Encounter (F/M, shrinking)

MisterE

Chapter One:
The dimly-lit tavern, brightened only by the orange flames of the fire pit before him, never failed to make Nuidack Kil crave the comforting warmth of a bed. As he called for his third ale he fingered the tip of his blade, reminding himself that the lust for comfort could never be valued over the need for blood money. Surely his client would arrive shortly to offer a great sum of gold in exchange for the life of some ambitious bandit lord or half-giant bully. After all, Nuidack's client had made it clear that he had no one else to turn to, as the contract had gone unaccepted by so many others. He couldn't help but crack a smile, knowing that, for his refined skill, people would give such grand amounts of money.

Nuidack crossed his arms behind his head, stretching out contently. He admired the beauty of the late night through the window. It had been so long since he had last seen it, but to him it was the closest friend he had. It had to have been weeks upon weeks since he was last gifted with a contract, and he supposed that the desire for revenge had somehow waned... Until now, that is.

As his eyelids grew so heavy they began to close, they shot open once again as the tavern door swung open, letting in the cool, misty night air. He sat up, promptly brushing himself off. He had to appear professional, regardless of how desperate his commissioner was.

In strode a slight figure, its face obscured by a brown leather hood. On its belt hung an iron dagger, but beyond that, it was unarmed. As it approached Nuidack it pulled down the hood, revealing a young, round face; a halfling, no doubt. He leaned in and whispered:
“Nuidack? Nuidack... Kill?”
Nuidack scoffed, shifting a bit.
“It's pronounced 'Kyle'.”
He smirked.
“Fitting, though.”
“Oh! O-oh, yes! Of course!” The halfling bowed, “Vineon Latran. At your service.”
“Rather,” corrected Nuidack, “I am at yours.”
Vineon flashed a playful grin.
"And that's precicely why I chose you to complete my task."
"For my sharp tongue?"
"And your even sharper blade."
The halfling pulled up a chair beside the assassin, politely requesting a mead from the barmaid. He sat in silence until his frothy drink arrived, sipped at it, and groaned contently. He leaned into Nuidack and whispered:
"The... Subject isn't exactly the easiest, but you were my last hope."
Nuidack chuckled.
"In my experiences, all are equally easy to terminate. You just have to be clever."
Vineon shook his head.
"I do not, for even a mere second, doubt your mastery of your... trade. However, I must urge you to not take this matter lightly. So many other assassins have been lost to her, and I don't want you to be as well; You're my last hope."
"No need to worry, my dear friend," encouraged Nuidack, brushing a long strand of brown hair from his eye, "Who is she, anyway?"
The halfling appeared somewhat nervous, as though the mere thought of this woman was terrifying in itself.
"Her name is... Ysvine."
"Ysvine?" Nuidack raised an eyebrow, "I haven't heard that one before."
"Well..." Stammered Vineon, "...That's because she's somewhat more... Exotic."
"Exotic? In what way?"
Vineon sighed.
"Ysvine is... A fairy."
Nuidack could barely stop himself from spewing his ale.
"A fairy?!" he cried, so loudly the barmaid briefly halted her cleaning to look up, "That's who so many other assassins failed to defeat?!"
"Don't let your guard down, Mister Kil!" scolded the halfling, "Ysvine is a clever one. So many others like you have fallen to her sheer power. Don't have the same fate."
Nuidack was too busy chuckling to contemplate the weight of Vineon's words.
"I could just... prick her with a sewing needle."
"I don't think-"
"Or I could catch her in a butterfly net!"
"You really should-"
"And-and hold her prisoner in a jar!"
"You're not going to-"
"Or I could just step on her."
"Nuidack!" The halfling had lost his temper, "You mustn't forget that she's the very creature that so many of great skill have failed to slay!"
"For some reason, I'm having trouble believing that."
The halfling stood and began to pace. At this point, the barmaid was too jaded to care.
"I suppose if you refuse to believe my words, you'll have to see for yourself."
Nuidack smirked.
"That's exactly what I've been waiting for this whole time. Where is the little bugger, and most importantly, how much am I getting for smashing her?"
Vineon reached into his pocket, fingering around a bit before handing Nuidack a small slip of parchment.
"What's this?" He inquired before even attempting to read its contents.
"It's a voucher," Vineon explained, "If you manage to kill Ysvine, smear some of her blood on it. That'll reveal the code on the parchment, and you can bring that to my personal treasurer for one thousand gold pieces."
Nuidack cocked his head as though he could not comprehend.
"I... I don't understand."
Vineon sighed.
"This specific type of parchment reacts to the specific hemoglobin levels in fairy blood. That way I know you're telling the truth. Or, are you more surprised that I have a personal treasurer?"
Nuicack squinted a bit. Vineon chuckled.
"To you, I am a mere peasant. To the more... 'Underground' society however..."
He winked.
"I am quite skilled in my trade."
Placing a wrinkled map upon the assassin's lap he made his way out of the tavern, not even stopping to finish his mead. Strange, thought Nuidack, that a halfling would dare disgrace his kind by refusing good drink.

Chapter Two:
After treating himself to some well-earned sleep at the tavern, Nuidack awoke to the sounds of patrons filling the main room, drinking and laughing and gossiping profusely. He groaned, rolling out of the straw-stuffed bed and taking a moment to observe the sky from out of the window. The sun had grown to be a bright orange orb nestled upon the horizon, lacing the sky with pink-and-violet ribbons. He nearly gasped at the realization that he had slept through the entire day. Not a problem, however, given Nuidack’s profession; the night was a powerful ally.
Unfolding the crudely-marked map, he observed that Ysvine’s location, a dense, uncharted forest that hunters were urged not to enter, was not far from the tavern at all. In fact, by the time he reached it by foot, night would only be dawning.
Placing a final order of ale and saying his goodbyes to the barmaid with a sly kiss on the hand, he set off, blade in hand, and, most importantly, ale in belly. Nuidack trudged forward, proud of himself for managing a contract so simple, and yet, so rewarding. What was it that made the little Halfling want her dead, anyway? What was so threatening about a fairy? Nuidack was aware that most of the little creatures were naturally skilled in the art of magic, but mages never gave him too much more trouble than the average person; just the occasional burn, frostbitten limb, and whatnot. Fairies were indeed tricky, and their small size made them difficult to spot, especially in dense forests like the one Ysvine took refuge in, but that certainly didn’t make them dangerous. After all, how could a fairy- a creature a mere few inches tall- harm a six-foot-tall man?
Nuidack was familiar with the forest; after all, it was infamous for housing terrifying creatures such as werewolves, vampires, and even demons. Nuidack’s childhood was filled with rumors and stories about how, in the center of the forest (which was said to be the densest), it was always night, and that it housed a portal, constructed of bones, to the underworld. Nuidack couldn’t help but smile, remembering how terrified he once was of the forest as a young boy. He despised and feared the night and all the creatures that dwelled in it. Now, he was one.
The trees of the forest were so densely covered in leaves and vines that Nuidack was unable to see even the branches and stumps of the trees. He was well aware of the danger he was in; the stories of the forest were not mere tales intended to scare children. They were cautionary. It had occurred that it was, perhaps, not the victim of the assassination that scared so many off, but rather, the location in which it was to take place. After all, only a madman would enter such an unholy place out of desire for gold. And that madman, thought Nuidack with a cocky grin, is me.
As soon as he made his first step into the woods, the night seemed far darker than it once was. Fearlessly, however, Nuidack continued, each of his steps carefully planned as to not allow for himself to be heard. His body was concealed by a dark grey cloak as to blend in with the shadows of the night, and it certainly worked. Stealth, Nuidack realized, was the most important factor regarding this assassination; fairies may be small, but their cleverness was unmatched by any other species; if Ysvine was anticipating a possible assassination attempt, she would be on high alert, anticipating any move her killer may plan to make.
Nuidack’s eyes, while well-adapted to the darkest of nights, had begun to fail him; somehow, the forest had managed to be so much darker than what Nuidack thought to be the darkest. He moved slowly, barely picking up his feet when walking and feeling around with his arms as to not bump into any trees. Or werewolves.
Had he been blind it would have made little difference; there was not the faintest light to be seen anywhere within the trees, no moon, no fireflies, nothing. Nuidack grew frustrated at his helplessness. How was an assassin to kill when he could not even see?! Surely Ysvine would see him long before he saw her, giving her a significant advantage. Even if he was able to see, he had no idea what Ysvine looked like. Of course she was a however-many-inches-tall woman with wings, but how could he distinguish her from any other fairies? Were there any other fairies?
Then, he spotted it. It would have been impossible for him to have missed the sparkling trail of faintly-glowing fairy dust, the residue that coated fairy wings and, according to Nuidack's experience, often left a trail behind a fairy. He grinned, following in the direction of the dust, which seemed to go straight for some time, then make sharp turns as the little creature wove between the trees. He dug his fingers into the handle of his blade, eagerly awaiting his revenge for having to chase Ysvine so far into the dark forest. Fairies were a proud, stubborn people; she certainly wouldn't go down without a fight, but that didn't matter, as Nuidack had no chance of failing whatsoever. Once he found her, that is.
As Nuidack continued to trudge through the trees, he noticed that the dust seemed to be getting brighter, and denser as well; surely she was near! His neck was beginning to ache from staring downwards at the golden dust, so he finally made the decision to take a well-deserved break. After all, he couldn’t be too far behind Ysvine.
It was when he looked up that he instinctively gasped. Floating just above his nose was a tiny blonde lady with bouncy curls that reached down past her shoulders. She wore a delicate baby blue gown that barely touched her knees and short black boots. She flapped her teal wings viciously and held a tiny needle in her hands, glaring Nuidack in the eye.
It was Ysvine.
Nuidack reached up to grab ahold of the fairy, but she dodged quickly, flying behind him. With a grunt he turned around, pouncing at her, but yet again, Ysvine dodged. The little creature seemed to find his futile attacks to be quite humorous as she zoomed around him, Nuidack positively unable to keep an eye on her. Ysvine stopped for a brief moment, and the assassin made his next move. With a single hand he reached up to grab her, and before he knew it, she disappeared into his sleeve.

"H-hey!" He growled, furiously grabbing at her. Each time she dodged his attack, travelling further up his arm. Nuidack squirmed as she crawled around inside his shirt, somehow dodging every single one of his attempts to grab her. As her tiny wings fluttered against his belly, he flinched, barely able to stifle a giggle. Nuidack was both shocked and humiliated at his realization that he was ticklish. Apparently Ysvine realized it too and began to deliberately wiggle her fingers against him as she crawled around.

"Hehehehee! Stahahahahap!" Demanded Nuidack, growing red in the face as he squirmed about, "Gehehehehet ohohohohout!"

Nuidack's voice, while somewhat deep and gritty, managed to rise by quite a few octaves as he giggled helplessly, sounding less like a terrifying assassin and more akin to a schoolgirl. As Ysvine made her way up his side and into his armpit, he went into hysterics. Nuidack fell to the ground, thrashing about, unsure of how much more he could take; he had never been tickled before, and had always regarded it as something that only children were weak against. However, as he howled with helpless laughter, he realized that was simply not the case.

"GEHEHEHEHET OHOHOHOHOUT! PLEHEHEHEHEASE!"

Even more humiliated to have resorted to begging the tiny fairy for mercy, Nuidack was unsure of how much more red his face could get.

"HAHAHAHAHAVE MEHEHEHEHERCY, PLEHEHEHEHEASE!"

After a few more agonizing minutes, the tickling finally stopped. Nuidack was sprawled out on the ground, gasping for air and giggling in between breaths. Ysvine crawled up his chest and up to his neck, where she pricked him with the tiny needle. Much smaller than even a sewing needle, Nuidack failed to realize that he had been pricked, and merely kept trying to catch his breath. However, he quickly realized that his vision was growing blurry, and that his eyelids were growing heavy. Ysvine crawled out of his shirt and stood upon the assassin's chest as he struggled to stay awake.

"Nighty-night," The tiny woman teased. Before he could make a snarky reply, Nuidack's heavy eyelids closed shut as he fell into unconsciousness.

Chapter Three:

Nuidack tried to rub his eyes; his arms did not move. He attempted to move his legs, but they were bound in place. Blinking drowsily he opened his eyes, scanning all around him. His limbs were tied spread-eagle, bound in rope and nailed tightly into the ground; no matter how much he tried to move, even when mustering up all of his strength, he could not. He groaned, now coming to the realization that, perhaps he should have taken into consideration Vineon's warnings; Ysvine, a tiny fairy, had somehow rendered Nuidack, a terrifying and intimidating assassin, helpless. When the blushing assassin looked around, he noticed that Ysvine stood upon his chest, smirking at him.

"Sleep well?" She questioned, with a patronizing, mocking tone.

"Let me go," Demanded Nuidack, putting forth all the effort he could in trying to sound threatening.

"Or what?" The little fairy continued, tapping her foot on the man's chest.

"Or..." Droned Nuidack, unsure of how to respond.

"Exactly my thoughts."

Ysvine grinned, then said:

"So, you were sent here to kill me, weren't you?"

"Perhaps," Nuidack answered.

"Of course you were. And who might it be who sent you?"

"I don't reveal information about my commissioners. Any good assassin knows not to."

"Well," Started Ysvine, "You must not be such a good assassin considering that you lost to a 'tiny fairy'."

"Just because you have the upper hand right now doesn't mean you've won, tiny," Growled the assassin.

"Upper hand?" Laughed Ysvine, "My, how you like to hold onto your fading pride. I'd call it... Domination."

Nuidack growled, squirming as he tried to break himself free.

"You're wrong; that's not at all what it is. I swear, once I break free I'll-"

"You'll what?" Prompted the little fairy, grinning.

"I'll make you regret ever testing my patience."

Ysvine merely laughed; the giant assassin never intimidated her, and he certainly didn't now.

"Oh, Nuidack," She said, "What will I ever do with you?"

"Well, you can start by untying me," suggested Nuidack.

"Wait a minute; let me get this straight," Ysvine began, pacing back and forth on the assassin's chest, "You make an attempt on my life and I let you go? Now, how fair is that?"

"Not very," admitted Nuidack, "but I don't see any reason to keep me here. You might as well just let me go, and I'll promise to call off the contract and never go into your damned forest ever again."

"But why release you... When I can punish you?"

"Punish me?" Scoffed the assassin, "I've been 'punished' before. I've endured the greatest tortures known to mankind at the hands of ten-foot-tall half-giants. You're microscopic in comparison."

Ysvine opened her mouth to argue, but instead, made her way onto the assassin's belly. She crouched down, wiggling her fingers on his soft flesh, which made him giggle, to his utter humiliation.

"Strong against pain, maybe..."

She grinned.

"...But I have my own ways of punishing."

Before Nuidack could protest, Ysvine began to crawl her way down his body, a devious look upon her tiny face.

"Where the hell are you going?" inquired Nuidack in yet another failed attempt to intimidate the fairy.

Ysvine made her way down the assassin's trousers, causing him to squirm and thrash about. He watched, mortified as the tiny figure in his pants began to move down his leg and to his groin.

"H-hey!" He squeaked, "W-where are you-"

Ysvine then crawled into his underpants.

"W-what're you-"

Nuidack groaned as he felt the fairy's tiny wings flapping against his balls as she crawled around. He squirmed a bit, trying to knock her off of him, but that only made her more determined. Ysvine crawled onto Nuidack's gigantic cock, teasing it with her hands and still teasing his balls with her wings. Nuidack's face felt red hot with blush as he tried not to give into the pleasure. As Ysvine's hands and wings escalated in speed and pressure, however, Nuidack began to doubt his ability to hide his ecstasy.

"That feel good?" Asked the fairy in an overly-sweet tone.

Nuidack gave no response, as he could think of none that would prove his point. Instead, he gritted his teeth, squirming around upon the ground.

"No? Well then, I guess I'll just have to make it better..."

Nuidack couldn't help but let out a moan as he felt the fairy's tongue touch his shaft, wiggling against it and caressing it with pure, sadistic bliss. Ysvine knew she had him now.

Nuidack grew panicked as he realized that his cock was growing hard, and would soon begin rising; under normal circumstances he would not try to hide his pleasure, but in this case, he felt he had to prove to Ysvine that he simply wouldn't give in, whether it was to pain, or to pleasure.

Ysvine could feel herself rising higher and higher with each moment; she knew she had the assassin beat. Once the throbbing cock had risen as high as it could go, the little fairy made one final move that would ensure Nuidack's submission. She crawled down his gigantic shaft and began to wiggle her fingers all around atop his sensitive tip.

"A-aaaah!" Nuidack moaned, his entire body tensing up. It was no use trying to hide his pleasure; his cock had long since given it away.

Ysvine swirled her tongue around the entire tip, torturing each and every bit of it with sweet bliss. Her hands gently stroked his shaft from top-to-bottom as she patiently awaited his release.

"I-I'll... N-never give into y-you..." huffed the assassin between blissful moans, "I-I'm s-stronger..."

"Funny," Ysvine started, paying no attention to Nuidack's boasts as she traced her finger around his sensitive tip, "that you men consider your cocks to represent strength and manliness, though the merest stroke..."

She scribbled her tiny fingers all around the tip, causing him to pant and moan loudly.

"...Renders you helpless..."

The mere scribbling of the little fairy's fingers was enough to finally defeat Nuidack.

"A-aaah!" Cried Nuidack as he released his load within his trousers, prompting Ysvine to jump out of the way. Still panting and blushing more than ever before, Nuidack knew he had been defeated by the little fairy, not by pain, but by succumbing to pleasure. Ysvine giggled, as she crawled up his thigh and made her way out of his trousers. She crawled up onto his belly, staring him in the eye. The smirk upon her face taunted the helpless assassin so horribly that he had to look away, ashamed. Approaching his blushing face she cupped it in her tiny hands, turning it towards her.

"So," She started slowly in a patronizing tone, "Have we learned a lesson about trying to assassinate fairies?"

"Be sneakier," Said Nuidack sarcastically. Ysvine dove down the front of his tunic, immediately attacking his open armpits with wiggling, merciless fingers. The assassin giggled and squirmed as he gritted his teeth, doing whatever he could to stifle it. Ysvine stopped and said:

"Learn your weaknesses."

Chapter four:

"So, droned Nuidack, "Can I go home now?"

"After you tried to kill me? I don't know if that'd be a smart move. I bet the person who hired you plans to pay you quite a sum for my death."

Nuidack said nothing.

"Of course they did. You know, keeping information from me won't do much; it'll just postpone the inevitable."

"Oh?" mocked Nuidack, "And what's that?"

"I'll get the information out of you. Whether I have to stroke it out of you or tickle it out of you, you'll spill."

"You're pretty confident."

Ysvine chuckled.

"You so-called 'tough guys' are all the same, you know? The old saying is right: you're all just steel lining velvet."

Ysvine leaned into Nuidack's face, so close that he had to draw his head back a bit.

"And really, deep down under that rock-hard shell of yours, you're soft and mushy. Hell, I bet you're scared of me."

"You couldn't be farther from the truth." Insisted Nuidack.

"Really now? That's funny, because every other assassin I've interrogated has said the same exact thing. And then the next day? 'Oh Ysvine please! Please, I'll tell you whatever you want to know, just please let me go! Have mercy on my poor, helpless soul!"

"The moment you hear me say that," Nuidack demanded, "You can best believe I've drank an entire bottle of Dwarven wine and have forgotten my name."

"Oh you poor, ignorant thing..." Ysvine taunted, "You haven't learned a thing, have you? You just keep letting me win and won't acknowledge that you have no chance. Here you are, tied to the ground, and you still have enough fight in you to keep arguing with me."

"And you'll never take that fight out of me. A true assassin never loses it, and especially doesn't let anyone take it away from him. You can't beat me, and you never will."

"Well, since you insist, I suppose I ought to go harder on you, since you claim you can take it. After all, you're a big tough assassin who has to prove his strength to a fairy, right?"

Ysvine grinned mischievously, and, before Nuidack could respond, she shot down his tunic, crawling all the way down his tunic, down his trousers, and, despite Nuidack's protests, into his boot.

"H-hey!" Cried Nuidack, "What're you doing?!"

Without a single word, Ysvine began to scribble her fingers up and down the assassin's sole. Nuidack thrashed about, high-pitched giggles escaping him despite his attempts to stifle them.

"Aww," Said Ysvine, prodding at his toes, "Is that someone's ticklish spot?"

"NYAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!"

Nuidack squirmed around, wiggling his toes wildly in a futile attempt to knock Ysvine off, but she remained unfazed. Wiggling her fingers between his giant toes she couldn't help but smile at the assassin's shattered facade; his girlish giggles were nothing short of hilarious.

"Now," Said Ysvine, raking her nails up and down his helpless foot, "Do you give in?"

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"No? Well, I guess I'm going to have to push you a bit harder, aren't I?"

Ysvine turned around, allowing her feathery wings to frantically flutter against Nuidack's sole. His already-girlish laugh seemed to rise by ten octaves as he went into hysterics, unable to handle it any more.

"STAHAHAHAHAP!" Pleaded Nuidack, barely able to get any words out in between laughs, "I GIHIHIHIHIHIVE! I GIHIHIHIHIHIHIVE!"

Immediately, Ysvine stopped, allowing the poor assassin to catch his long-lost breath. She crawled out of his boot and back onto his chest, grinning at his red, tear-streamed face.

"Well," She said, "How was the Dwarven wine?"

Chapter five:

"Okay I admit it," Finally Nuidack confessed, "I surrender. I'll tell you everything you want to know. Just please, no more of that... Tickling."

"Oh, I've long since changed my mind," Said the fairy, straightening her skirt, "I don't care who called for my assassination any more."

"...What?"

"You heard me. I really don't care. It's not like it was going to happen, anyway."

"Then why did you-"

"I'm a fairy," explained Ysvine, "We're tricksters by nature. Any way we can humiliate and torment people, we will. We're not much for torturing, no, not with all that boring pain stuff; we like to see people defeated by... Alternative means. Fun, wouldn't you say?"

"I can't believe it."

"Oh!" Announced Ysvine, "Speaking of tricksters..."

Ysvine snapped her fingers, and for a moment, all was silent. Before Nuidack could ask what that was all about, the felt the shackles loosen. Then grow. Then, Ysvine grew. Taller and taller. It was only once the blades of grass towered over the assassin's head that he realized that he had shrunk.

"H-hey!" He cried, staring up at the gigantic fairy, "What did you do?!"

"I shrunk you," She explained matter-of-factly.

"Why?!" Nuidack demanded.

"I dunno, just an idea..." The fairy droned, "...But nevermind that! Now, you're the tiny, helpless, little creature.

"Change me back! Change me back, dammit!" the tiny assassin cried, jumping up and down furiously. Ysvine payed no attention to his demands and instead picked him up in her now-large hands.

"Now that the tables have turned," Ysvine started, "I must admit, I'm a bit curious..."

Immediately she lifted her skirt with a single hand, pulling back the waistband of her white panties and gently depositing the tiny assassin within them.

"H-hey! Get me out of here! It's dark!"

Nuidack squirmed around, trying to free himself. Ysvine giggled softly, moaning a bit.

"...And wet!"

"Aw, Nuidack, be a good sport will you? You have to admit, this is a much better award than some gold."

Speechless, Nuidack squirmed around more, grinning at Ysvine's own squirms and moans.

Perhaps, thought Nuidack, Ysvine was right.

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back