• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a ler question

bratgirl365

Verified
i'm wondering... you've found a lee who is willing and wants to be tickled, you find each other attractive, things in common, would any of these things make you want to stop being her ler and not want to tickle her anymore?
would it be someone who has a better laugh, is more ticklish, or better looking feet? if not those, what would it be?

choosing between lees?

bratgirl365(aka Trixie) said:
i'm wondering... you've found a lee who is willing and wants to be tickled, you find each other attractive, things in common, would any of these things make you want to stop being her ler and not want to tickle her anymore?
would it be someone who has a better laugh, is more ticklish, or better looking feet? if not those, what would it be?

Just to make sure I understand my ticklish miss Trixilish........ :rolleyes:

Are you asking if jaba found a new, ticklish vixen, with an "off the charts" laugh (my only true weakness :smilelove ).....

Would jaba cease tickling his original lee, and only tickle the "better laugher"? :idunno:

Is that the correct question to ponder, Trixie? :ermm:

:dog: jaba bean :dog:

jaba said:
Just to make sure I understand my ticklish miss Trixilish........ :rolleyes:

Are you asking if jaba found a new, ticklish vixen, with an "off the charts" laugh (my only true weakness :smilelove ).....

Would jaba cease tickling his original lee, and only tickle the "better laugher"? :idunno:

Is that the correct question to ponder, Trixie? :ermm:

:dog: jaba bean :dog:

well yes...would that make you lose interest in your first lee? i know there is always room for more...lol!

So, you mean an exclusive relationship?

Trixie, were I in an exclusive relationship with a :poke3: ticklee girlfriend, I would not fix anything that ain't broken! It was always hard enough for guys like me to simply find a woman to date, let alone one who would let me tickle her!

Were I to leave one ticklee for another, that would mean the relationship was on its way out and I would have left her anyway.

Has the scenario you described happened to you? Have you lost a tickler to another ticklee?

stop being a ler to the lee

I have met many lees I found attractive and had things in common with. I find that when I stop wanting to tickle them a lot it is because the relationship dynamics change. Usually the attraction level is what drops and I am no longer interested in them in that way.

For those that I tickle just occasionally when I see them this is less of an issue. The sweety who I am with now I don't see myself getting tired of tickling anytime soon. Though I am in a situation where I can tickle and play with others so that keeps things fresh.

well...... :idunno:

if the context of the relationship were "tickling only", then I suppose I would probably switch to the ticklish vixen who had the laugh that drives me crazy.... :tickle: ....and pretty, well kept feet would be a bonus,because I have a foot fetish, but not a overwhelming factor in my decision to switch.....

and the term "very ticklish" to me is so subjective, that "level of ticklishness" probably would never be a deciding factor for me.....if a ticklee puts a pair of tootsies in my lap on the sofa, and she is "moderately ticklish" but has an awesome laugh when she is tickled, I would take the "moderately ticklish, awesome :2poke: laugher", over the "wildly ticklish :idontwann screamer" any day, any time......make sense? :shock:

of course, if other facets were in the relationship, and this were a lady that I would share a beer, pizza and a movie with, then I would probably stick with my original tickle buddy :twohugs: ......

so....lets recap...... :cool:

"better laugher"...."tickling only" relationship.....=switch lees :illogical

"more ticklish" lady...inferior laugh....prettier feet....=stay put :)

"ticklish lady beer and pizza buddy".....= stick with "laughing lady buddy" :p

now...a question for you, miss Trixie......and other lady lees... :whip:

would you leave a "mediocre" tickler for a tickler who could send you to the next "tickle :bowing: dimension" and back :happyfloa , and have you "floating" over your friends and neighbors, with glazed eyes, and "tickle hair", and a crazy,"what just happened :shock: to me?" grin on your cheeks?....(he he)........ <<<<----

:dog: jaba :dog:

Is having both possible, Trix? Very difficult question if not. But I ama man of habit, so i would probly keep the first blessing, :disgust: if it ever comes around.

It seems as though....

this discussion is revolving around romantic/physical attractive relationship and the dynamic of the tickle fetish itself. We are weighing and gauging elements of these two areas of interest/connection and wondering where change might most like enter into the picture for any one person or for people in general.

My estimation is that it is ultimately various in the expressions of these two areas....for every person who responds, we will probably get a new complex of elemental dynamics with regard to these two things. Both have wide ranges of expression and are deeply wired inside a person's mind/spirit/body. I would bet this thread wouldn't get a ton of responses only because we have to mine pretty deeply inside ourselves to get to the "answer"....not because it's not completely interesting to everyone.

I also think any one's answer lies in their own stars.....what was your intention in that relationship? How heavy did the scale swing in the romance/physical attraction area? How deeply in the tickle area (or foot fetish area....yet the third dynamic, though deeply connected, for some/many, to the tickle dynamic? Ultimately, what were you in THAT relationship (that changed?) for in the first place? Where did it fall on the scale of the two/three elements? Additionally, we've built up such fears in this society about connection and relationship that our reactions/responses are not always able to be figured out in mathematical/sensible ways.....we take flight at the hint of danger.....danger meaning boredom, restriction, fear of deeper commitment or any other list of items.

OK, the book to be written notwithstanding....

As I'm not in a committed relationship....so my romantic/physical relationship ropes/bonds/(stocks!) are looser, I wouldn't move on from a ticklee so quickly...I'd try to incorporate new experiences into my tickle life and accept shifts in theirs. I love feet and would tickle just about any pair willing, though I do have my limits (hard to believe?)....the kind of laugh or degree of ticklishness wouldn't matter as much as their desire to be involved - that's truly the fun for me....you could have a Phyllis Diller/Fran Drescher cackle out the wahzoo and as long as you love the tickle experience, I'm with you.....but that's MY lens....I want the experience too....as ler or lee....the experience...the richness of it...no matter what the feet look (or taste!) like or the depthy or cute factor of the laugh or the degree of ticklishness...

As Brat said..."would it be someone who has a better laugh, is more ticklish, or better looking feet? if not those, what would it be?" Hell, yeah....it could happen that way for a ton of people and that list could be infinite...I'm as faithful in tickling as I am in committed relationships, but since I'm not in one per se, I'm faithful to the experience and wouldn't be shaken by the small details that another might find compelling, especially if the fear thing crops up.

Wonderful, beautiful, intelligent, fun, strong, sensitive Brattygirl.....who's my widdoo tickle bunny!?....all our answers lie within....let me know how this one figures out for you. It seems to come from an important place.

jaba said:
would you leave a "mediocre" tickler for a tickler who could send you to the
next "tickle :bowing: dimension" and back :happyfloa , and have you "floating" over your friends and neighbors, with glazed eyes, and "tickle hair", and a crazy,"what just happened :shock: to me?" grin on your cheeks?....(he he)........ <<<<----

does such a ler exist? :shock:

(volunteering!)

Bratgirl say: "does such a ler exist? "

mrmiguu say: :xpulcy: :xpulcy: ;)

...and in addition, to answer your question more directly....

Yes.

okay, so, we "lees" are not such "rare gems" where there is one, there is hundreds....even a conversion? are we constantly looking for that perfect someone? that never exists, for most! i guess what i'm finding here is it's not just the fetish factor, it's basically the whole relationship factor can be a part too!

okay, so, we "lees" are not such "rare gems" where there is one, there is hundreds....even a conversion? are we constantly looking for that perfect someone? that never exists, for most! i guess what i'm finding here is it's not just the fetish factor, it's basically the whole relationship factor can be a part too!

I consider you to be that rarest of gems, Bratgirl!

"The whole relationship"

Trixie, you spoke of "the whole relationship" affecting how a tickler looks at his or her ticklee. Your words reminded me of tickle-intensive fling I had in the early 1990s:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?p=338992#post338992

When the relationship of which I wrote in the above link ran its course, even the tickling :dropatear lost its luster.

"evasion" of the "Bratty snatchers"

does such a ler exist? :shock:

Ha ha.......Ask your "west coast twin"...*grins*.... :idunno:

But duck when you talk to her....she "floats low" :rolleyes:

Evading my question, Trixilish?.... :ermm:

:dog: "inquiring" jaba :dog:

Many times variety is the spice of life. Always wondering what it would be like with someone different.

pjl6364 said:
Many times variety is the spice of life. Always wondering what it would be like with someone different.

okay, variety the spice of life, what makes one lee different from the next? so what were saying is that one lee is never enough?

okay, variety the spice of life, what makes one lee different from the next? so what were saying is that one lee is never enough?

Perhaps you should ask: OK both persons have the same fetish, they have that in common, all the rest could be different. Why choose one over the other? who knows....

I suppose switching tickling partners in Palaces or Fetish houses, is easy, like change the oil in the car. No great feelings involved, more comrades in exquisite sin, the more you try the better to became a connoisseur. Is the laugh a full body Merlot type, a bubbly Champagne or a melancolic silent Tokay?You need to taste to know the difference,

One that involves an intimate relation, then is different, if you have an intimate relation that by definition is more than sharing a fetish, and tends to be exclusive.

Well i have yet to find a female in florida that actually likes being tickled but i would have to say that I would stick with the first lee. I mean like you said trixie theres always room for more lees in the world but I would just love to have a constant lee that I knew I could tickle on any occasion and know that she enjoyed it asmuch as I did. Not saying that I wouldnt love to tickle somone else on the side but it would just be easier to go with what I know ( or should I say "who" in this case). So with that being said Miss Trixie if this story is pertaining to you, ill just let you know you've always got a Ler here who is willing at anytime. :D :wavingguy

Your faithful tickler

Trixie Bratgirl, you asked, "is . . . one lee is never enough?" Not necessarily. I can think of a handful of women I've tickled whose writhing bodies and screaming laughter would have satisfied me enough for exclusivity had the relationship worked out. In my perfect world, I'd have a ticklee wife who always keeps me coming back to tickle her more. And if I were to tickle another woman, it would be in a tickle threesome with her and another gal.

:wub: Hello Brat, :wub:
What are the reasons why a Ler would leave one Lee for another?
I would like to offer the prospective of a Lee.
I really don't think that anything in life is certain since relationships evolve and change over time. In the beautiful moments when a Ler and Lee can enjoy tickling together, those moments redefine the relationship immediately.
Sometimes things bring you closer if both people want that, and sometimes the encounter will put distance between you.
It sounds like the person in your life who was tickling you was more than a friend in your opinion, but he viewed the relationship less seriously.
How sucky for you. I wish you the best. As a Lee, I always hope that my Ler will think of me as someone very special. But if that doesn't happen, it can really be disappointing!

first off i would like to thank everyone for thier opinions!
second, this has nothing to do with me personally, lol...thank you for all caring and offering your support, but i'm fine!
i was just curious, that's all nothing more! l love you guys :redheart:

you can't "Trix" your jaba bean, Trixie!

jaba said:
:idunno:

:p

would you leave a "mediocre" tickler for a tickler who could send you to the next "tickle :bowing: dimension" and back :happyfloa , and have you "floating" over your friends and neighbors, with glazed eyes, and "tickle hair", and a crazy,"what just happened :shock: to me?" grin on your cheeks?....(he he)........ <<<<----
:dog: jaba :dog:

I'm sorry, Trixie.....:illogical .....jaba stepped out to run an errand....... :D

Repeat your answer to that question?.....*grins*...... :D

:jester: jaba bean :jester:

The only thing that would scare me off from my lee (speaking as an absolute ler), would be if I felt that I couldn't sustain a relationship with them outside of just tickling. Personally, I want both...a real bond and a fantastic time.

Variety can very well be the spice of life, but when I find a lee that is not only willing to be tickled, but begs to be and fantasizes about it...there is no way in hell I'd ever want to give it up. Aside from, quite possibly, future heart break.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back