• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A little more about me

Jackalx33

TMF Expert
I thought I do this again with more insider on me.

My name: Brian Andrew Neris

Race: Puerto rican/Dominican

Birth: 10/10/90

my life

Well like I was the type of kid who kept to myself but was good. I was a pretty big kid so that made me a gentle giant. I was a good kid but not good enough to make the grades. My focus was not in there enough. So that lead me to get left back twice. Once in the second grade and in the seventh grade. I like to think of myself while growing up a person of both worlds, Light and dark. I feel there is a sinister side of me but the nature of my character was always caring and protective. It was my downfall at times seeing it meant looking out for the wrong person who did not give a shit about me. I had an imagination like no other involving alot of supernatural and sci-fi stuff. Also though I was always the outsider or outcast of a group. Being raised in the Bronx I was not really into street language or savvy and had my own personality. I was too trusting and well yeah you know the rest. I often put myself in a dark place as I got older minus the gothic look though. I went private school when i was around sheesh i do not even remember but did not have good times. I the repeated the seventh grade in middle school which was public and things got a little easier. I made honor roll and started to develop what I wanted to do with my life. And still I was an outcast. Thing is I enjoyed that, honestly I rather had people now me as a creepy goth kid if it means they back off. Also I was not afraid to swing at someone either. I always dressed in black clothing so that added to my demeanor. I finally graduated out of middle school and headed to high school. I in the 11 grade almost finished.

My personality

Well yeah i am 18 in the eleventh grade big deal. I kinda get defensive about this cause I do not want people to assume I dumb. Like I never really care what people think about me but this gets to me. I am pretty smart and I admit that I do not know everything and willing to say it if it means learning something new and saving me the embarrassment. I am a friendly dude who will talk to you. At one point I will get too attached to people fast but not no more. But deep inside though honestly.....I am the type who will probably give his life away to someone. I can be mischievous and sinister at times but then that is for people I think is cool with that. I never complain about anything until I know it can be solve and I have all the patience and tolerance in the world. I can be off a goof ball and like to have fun and I am very animated. I am the type who can creep you out or have you see me as someone who does there thing.

My likes

Well what I love the most is Filming and acting. In the end of the day all I have is those two. I like film cause it is so much you can do with it and so much that needs to be done. It can reach out to people and change them or make them think of the life or world around them or in their own minds. Acting, I love performing for people. I am not shy one bit and be sure to seem me in the future. What I like about filming is everything. I am learning to be an all around guy with it in fields of sound, lighting, editing, etc. I am not limiting myself to one. one thing i hate the most is ANIT-FILM MAKERS. Say whatever you want to me but do not talk shit about film as if it was or is a waste of time. Music, egh I listen to it and I like it. Not to crazy over it but good to have.

My biggest Accomplishment

It was going to Uganda, Africa to shoot a film there. It meant a lot to me and well I am not gonna stop there.

Tickling

Hence the reason why I am here. First I see tickling as a playful thing and I personally do not see it as sexual unless people make it out to be. I personally do not like nude tickling and I think that does not make me any less of a man to say it. No if it is done it is done fine whatever I will not complain. But I can do well with out. I personally like Interrogation tickling. I am into tickling females and only females. Will I allow a female to tickle me? yes. Male? no. cause I will break his face. IN the end thats all I like and also will like to talk about it too. Am i ticklish? I think so =p

Last minute thing.

Yeah well thats it. I mean yeah it is only a fetish site but I am not looking to be a stranger here. If someone talking to me here has any doubts they can read this. Oh I did a short film if you will like to see it please let me know. And well Thanks for reading this and hope we can talk in the future. This is me. take it or leave it. I am single and yeah it sucks to be lonely but I am getting my life together and have to makes sure I am stable enough before I can care for someone else. Right now I am not holding back anymore. I got things in my life to do and when I mean business I mean business. I met some cool people here, one person more then ever and I thank you with all my heart for that and that person reading this knows what I am talking about *cough*

P.S.

I like a girl who is into Mystery Science theater 3000, System of a down and The Killers :cool2:

WELCOME!!!!

hey i wanna see that short film
pm and let me know the details plez :D

Nice to know more about you. Very cool to know that you're a filmmaker, and the trip to Uganda had to be pretty epic. Thanks for the good read. :)

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back