• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Little More Drama

Sherm

TMF Novice
It was the last play of the year. This one was mostly to raise money for the Department for the next year and was always a big production. To complicate matters, I had a large role in the play as well as still being technical director.

Though we still had weeks to go JM was in her usual hurry up and get it right mode. I was trying to get marks, lights and sets right and still be on stage at the right time for scenes. To cut to the chase and shorten this up a bit.

I had been in the rafters adjusting lights. JM was sitting in the second row with a couple of notebooks on her lap. As usual her shoes were off and her nylon feet were there for all to see.

She had put her right foot in-between the seats in front of her and her left foot on top of the right. I knelt in the seat next to her, she hardly noticed I was there and I couldn't take my eyes off her feet.

After a few seconds I spoke up and said "what's next?"

JM handed me a list and smiled. "I know this is hard and you have a lot to take care of. But I have faith in you. You can do this."

So I just said thanks and asked her what she wanted me to do. It was a rather long list and what I was really looking for was priority of events.

Without looking up she said; "It all needs to be done. You do whatever you want to do or feel needs to be done".

"whatever I want to do?" We all know what that is. And I know this is most likely the last time I will ever get the chance to be this close to her feet.

So I said; "Really. What do you want me to do?" (OK, this sounds stupid but I actually knew how she was going to answer because I could see she wasn't really paying that much attention).

"Do whatever you want. Just do it." I'm busy and I'm sure you will do what needs to get done

OK, it's on now, I think to myself. So I said; "Well the first thing we need to do is make the Director lightens up and laugh a bit." While saying that my fingers started to tickle her right foot. Talk about shock and awe.

The shock of being tickled had her so confused that while she right away started to try and get away, she was laughing, but couldn't quite figure out how to get her foot out of my reach.

All her notebooks went flying all over the place while she squealed and twisted in her seat, laughing her head off.

I just kept tickling her and she even pleaded for me to stop a time or two. Her foot was pretty much trapped in-between the seats and it took her almost a full minute or a bit more to gather herself and figure out how to get away.

When she finally did get away, I helped her gather up her papers and she told me; "You are going to regret that."

Truth is, it never came up again and there was never any punishment.

I did get the chance to tickle her feet again, but never followed up on it. I was always worried about how it would look.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back